Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What does gout stand for apart from the Victorian illness? Is it code for something or should it of said cnut? (Obviously rearranged the letter as to not offend) ๐Ÿ˜‚
Nobody even says this. First I've heard of it tbh! A nearly 34yr old talking like a total wanker! ๐Ÿคช
Screenshot_20220902-175137~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Ginoclock

Do you think sheโ€™ll crack a smile for the wedding or is she having regrets already?!
46160401-15E0-47CE-893E-19ACA1EFC9C0.png
9C8F6AD7-D5B8-47B0-B5E2-23D5AC705998.png

• Sick

Rosie_and_Jim

Looks more like theyโ€™re at a wake sat around that table than pre-wedding nights! Boriiiiingโ€ฆ.!!

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What's the point of writing vows for a fake service? Wow, the end of the first clip. NikNak shouting "NO", he says "ok" then cuts. Let's hope he doesn't play up tomorrow and it doesn't piss down with rain! ๐Ÿ˜‰

jakequickenden_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
Well, they're off to the viilllllaaaaa and he's still acting like a dickhead! Spectacular!!!! Grow the fuck up. I can just imagine Dophy carrying all the luggage whilst he acts like a total knobhead in the jeep filming himself! ๐Ÿ™„
View attachment 1545067
View attachment 1545068
View attachment 1545069
Probably got all the family to put money in to rent villa . Save money that way skint cunts ๐Ÿคฃ

Wellโ€ฆ.Wellโ€ฆ.Well โ€ฆ.Welcome to Tattle Bro ๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 1545728
Jesus christ now that's a man ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well, they're off to the viilllllaaaaa and he's still acting like a dickhead! Spectacular!!!! Grow the fuck up. I can just imagine Dophy carrying all the luggage whilst he acts like a total knobhead in the jeep filming himself! ๐Ÿ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Greta22

Chatty Member
member: 66340"]
Ohโ€ฆhello there ๐Ÿ˜
[/QUOTE
Definitely the best looking brother and doesnโ€™t need to show off all over SM

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Seems like lots of the old love island girls are there at o beach. I wonder if he will say to their faces what he was saying on his IG when taking the piss
Heโ€™ll be trying to get selfies with them so he can tag them and try and get some of their followers instead of having to buy some more like yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha