Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Let's hope Leo has a bad night and keeps up in the villa all night. By the time the wedding actually comes fakey Jakey will be crying into his gummies how tired he is😂

Same as Su she lost her husband and her son to cancer and she still puffs away on the fags.

Eeewwww after that kiss I'd get yourself tested for the monkey pox Quickenden.
Monkey pox ahahahahahaaaaaaaa😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So far

jake looks a tramp tacky jewellery and ear ring 🤢

chris is definitely being paid by the management to get some attention to the wedding !

the wedding board says “ Jake and Sophie “ suppose to be wife first but we all know jakes all me me me

The tacky brother and dad photos attached to his suit 🤢 looks absolutely tacky and I’d go mad if my husband did that . Having them in a locket under the shirt would have done ffs 🤦‍♀️

The barely even z lister Corrie prozziee has turned up looking like a tart and has only known his two days 😂

sophie has no friends and family at all attending no doubt will show up just for the first hour as I imagine every mother would want to watch daughter get married even if it is to a cunt
Absolutely howling at this last sentence 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So they're staying at the villa for a week, meaning they'll leave next Thursday.

Someone on here said that they wondered whether family members will take the kids home so that they can have a few [more!] days to themselves. They probably will! 🙄

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Here we go again! God he is vile! Nobody asked you about your shit shirt you mug! 🤢
jakequickenden_1.jpg

jakequickenden_3.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
So QJQ brother passed from cancer (sorry if you hadnt ever heard this!?) and LivvyQ had to witness her young husband pass away and hear fakey harp on about it all the time yet she is sat there smoking fags and vapes?

Screenshot_20220902-214418_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220902-214439_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Imagine being near Fakey. The amount of noise he must be making, flexing his arms and pointing his camera at everybody. Another 'kissing' picture with zero chemistry from Lord F. I wish she'd put those boulder tits away. They're so late 80's! 🤢
sophie__church_1.jpg

sophie__church_3.jpg
sophie__church_4.jpg
sophie__church_5.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
NikNak already playing up. I hope he's an absolute nightmare at the wedding. Nanny QVC will need a suitcase. Her extensions are awful. They don't blend, shit cut and don't suit her at all. 🤢
View attachment 1543207
View attachment 1543208
View attachment 1543209
what’s with the vein’s all over them boulders, is she pregnant? TRYING to blend those shit extensions by putting some sort of wave through them doesn’t make them look any better, she is really pissed off today, it looks she put those ali express sunglasses on because she was crying, she looks sad and depressed and so does Fred. Eating out early again to get the early bird cheap menu??? They always eat out early and funnily enough never record while eating out? and Ive just unfollowed Chris Hughes, anyone who associates with Fakey must be a dick like him. I can’t believe Chris actually likes him, I thought it was the other way round, Fakey loving Chris but it was unrequited love?
Look at the car key, Looks like LF is driving this prick around again this evening? They didn’t even rent a car when in Beirut Portugal in the middle of derelict war zone, a two hour drive away from Marcel’s wedding ???? But now they rent a car now? is that hotel far out or something??? or are they just being backwards bastards as usual?
3F47FBAF-7BAD-42A1-A15A-B2D49C1AFB0A.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

lj1991

I’m annoyed because I really fancy Chris Hughes and hate the fact he even entertains this stupid prick. I know it’s only for their management but ffs Chris… get a new manager hun!!!
Chris is really good friends with his manager. We need them to let Jake go. It’s not like he’s even doing anything with his life to be worthy enough for a management team.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Looks like Sophie arse has been ran over with a steam roller, she's a right prat, shit villa, shit Craic and filming it all as usual. See his bro has the same receiving quickendon hairline. Apart from that and his toe he's better than fake but let's be honest it doesn't take much

• Haha