Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries… NannyQVC has shown us how she puts her make up on …. I mean fgs who gives a 💩. Her content is beyond boring, she puts all that slap on to hoover the patio. Cuz let’s face it she doesn’t go anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've missed bits here, where did he say he's staying away on his wedding night?
That's bleeping odd

Reactions: 8
So silly cow been melting as she’s sat in Front of a sunny window and she wants cooler days. Considering she’s been in Santorini and Portugal lapping up the sun wth she talking about. Sum of us Sophie can’t afford all these summer breaks so want hot sunshine here! Unrelatable or what!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you to @turndownforwhat for the winning thread title with 32 votes 👏🏻 Had to edit it slightly to fit in - the original is Jake Quickenden #30: Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody please burn those rank bleeping shoes!!!

Last thread:

Anyone able to post a recap please 😘
My first thread title! Thanks Fakeys ❤ And thanks for being a top class bleep Prickenden 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So silly cow been melting as she’s sat in Front of a sunny window and she wants cooler days. Considering she’s been in Santorini and Portugal lapping up the sun wth she talking about. Sum of us Sophie can’t afford all these summer breaks so want hot sunshine here! Unrelatable or what!
Exactly this!
And then back off to Ibiza so selfish Sophie wants it cool here in between her jetting off

Reactions: 19
Omg how embarrassing 😅😅😅 there you go jake. That's what the majority of people think. They don't even k ow who you are. You are not even z list, you are a performer at the shittest holiday park in the UK where murders have occurred, 🤣🤣🤣
We’ll get a video of him and that guy later saying how great jake is and how down to earth and kind

Omg how embarrassing 😅😅😅 there you go jake. That's what the majority of people think. They don't even k ow who you are. You are not even z list, you are a performer at the shittest holiday park in the UK where murders have occurred, 🤣🤣🤣
Be another murder tonight when he murders every tune he sings

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1525082
Think it was defo today, she’s wearing her ring now. I think it may be the engagement ring but she’s not been wearing it since it was “sent to be resized” so I recon they used it today for the “real wedding” and then will use the wedding rings for Ibiza
I’m struggling to believe she’s 29, and her skin has more craters than the surface of the moon 🌝

Still pissing myself at the grim eastern bloc “holiday camp” Fakey ran off to on HIS WEDDING NIGHT 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Pontins Camber Sands on your wedding night is absolutely bizarre. For what, a few hundred quid?

The fact that neither of them are seemingly battering an eyelid about this madness tells you everything you need to know about how seriously they take this marriage.

Reactions: 26
I really hope tonight is an eye opener for him and puts things into perspective, he needs a change of career and these ‘gigs’ and so called influencing is not going to pay for their lifestyle and credit cards, loans etc in the long run.

Really hope the likes of fakey, Vicky pattinson, etc have a painful fall back to reality, with us normal folk facing the living costs increases - people won’t be using these discount codes and aff links.

Il be here with 🍿 waiting for the average influencers to fail.

The ego and rise tinted glass Sophie had on with the skin, fashion, beauty posts there was nothing wrong with you being a beauty therapist - that’s why you had that shed converted

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry bit late but well known fact that Pontins Camber is a no go zone. Never seen a good review. I've even experienced it myself and it really is the worst of all the holiday camps. My advice would be to save the extra few quid and go to Butlins, Haven or similar. The place is filthy, there's daily fights breaking out and there was even a sting there on a paedophile working as a cleaner.
Says a hell of alot about Fakey if he's got a gig there.

• Haha
  • Wow
We’ll get a video of him and that guy later saying how great jake is and how down to earth and kind

Be another murder tonight when he murders every time he sings
I cant believe their was a murder there only a few weeks ago :oops: FFS oh look Pontins also are discriminating against Irish and English people from the travelling community, not very nice to be willing to work or be associated with any place that discriminates is it now Jake???

Edit: Its not just the travelling community but anyone with an Irish accent or surname. Dont worry Pontins I wouldn’t go near youre shithole of a place anyway!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I cant believe their was a murder there only a few weeks ago :oops: FFS oh look Pontins also are discriminating against Irish and English people from the travelling community, not very nice to be willing to work or be associated with any place that discriminates is it now Jake???

Edit: Its not just the travelling community but anyone with an Irish accent or surname. Dont worry Pontins I wouldn’t go near youre shithole of a place anyway!
I don’t know much on these caravan park but Jake is playing at Park Dean in Camber Sands, is that not a totally different place to this Pontins??
Can someone show where it mentioned Pontins and if that’s connected to the park dean park?

Reactions: 14
I don’t know much on these caravan park but Jake is playing at Park Dean in Camber Sands, is that not a totally different place to this Pontins??
Can someone show where it mentioned Pontins and if that’s connected to the park dean park?
Oh. If it's Park Dean then that's where the poor guy was murdered a few weeks ago.😥
Just take my comment as a warning and avoid Pontins Camber.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He should have saved #Ratgate 🐀 for Pontins…. It would have been more believable to be fair as it looks like a rat infested shithole 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And she’s off to Ibiza next week. So unrelatable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.