Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much on these caravan park but Jake is playing at Park Dean in Camber Sands, is that not a totally different place to this Pontins??
Can someone show where it mentioned Pontins and if that’s connected to the park dean park?
oh my bad sorry I thought someone said Pontins in the last thread??? My apologies Fakeys if I got it wrong I just go by what I read??

Oh. If it's Park Dean then that's where the poor guy was murdered a few weeks ago.😥
Just take my comment as a warning and avoid Pontins Camber.🤣
I thought they were the same??? Im so confused, never mind me.

Reactions: 8
Any pictures or videos floating in the wild of him tonight?
No bleep knows him . They ain't even advertised him . Infact on the page it says Wednesday evening entertainment is party time . He's got to be skint to do this. They would have literally payed about £200 if that !!

oh my bad sorry I thought someone said Pontins in the last thread??? My apologies Fakeys if I got it wrong I just go by what I read??

I think parkdean might own pontins. Definitely is a pontins though x

• Haha
I don’t know much on these caravan park but Jake is playing at Park Dean in Camber Sands, is that not a totally different place to this Pontins??
Can someone show where it mentioned Pontins and if that’s connected to the park dean park?
Wherever it is it’s a holiday camp, on his wedding night

• Haha
Reactions: 22

From all I can go back and see, his story said cambersands and someone just said oh it must be Pontins and it’s been taken as fact from there. I’ll share where I got my info from
This guys tagged Jake in his tweet and then I went to his page and he mentions his caravan at park dean.

Attachments

• Haha
either way they both tit holes
Screenshot_20220824-222850_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
either way they both tit holes
View attachment 1525360
I mean I’ve never been to either or this cambersands so I don’t really care about either I was only coming with the deets cause I know people like to see if they can find any gossip for how it went/did he get booed/did anyone show up and if they were searching under Pontins posts they won’t find it. So I was asking if they’re different cause they might find more by looking on a park dean page..

Reactions: 10
Let's face it ... its a holiday park people will turn up for the fact its a pub and serves alcohol and its on the site not because a xfactor reject has turned up . I own a caravan the on site pub is always rammed no matter who the act is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
However you look at it, it’s obviously his ‘legal’ wedding night and he is ‘singing’ at a holiday camp. If that doesn’t scream ‘we need the money’ I don’t know what does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg how embarrassing 😅😅😅 there you go jake. That's what the majority of people think. They don't even k ow who you are. You are not even z list, you are a performer at the shittest holiday park in the UK where murders have occurred, 🤣🤣🤣
That murder was probably the last " turn" in the entertainment bar

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No worries… NannyQVC has shown us how she puts her make up on …. I mean fgs who gives a 💩. Her content is beyond boring, she puts all that slap on to hoover the patio. Cuz let’s face it she doesn’t go anywhere else.
She's obviously drawn those eyebrows on herself, and with a Pentel permanent marker 😖🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.