Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this morning he had a rattle in the bed with Leo AND put him on a playmat......Hi Jake 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻 ps: you’re a massive twit stop using your baby for Insta content

Reactions: 14
I dip in and out of here and cannot stand Jake, had to unfollow him. Now I’m not going mum police here, no ones perfect but at least I do everything to keep my baby safe. Just caught up with the thread and seriously shocked at that sleeping arrangement.🤯
The little love looks like he needs some serious stimulation, a bloody rattle a colourful playmat and some tummy time surely. Stick on some tunes other than your own voice, you’re boring the tit out the poor kid!
Hes just said they haven’t even got him toys because he can’t hold them. Because babies wouldn’t ever enjoy the stimulation of colourful toys. Hes such a tit parent, and knows sod all despite oretending to be an expert

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hes just said they haven’t even got him toys because he can’t hold them. Because babies wouldn’t ever enjoy the stimulation of colourful toys. Hes such a tit parent, and knows sod all despite oretending to be an expert
What an absolute prat he is, how is the little mite meant to learn how to develop 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I noticed this morning he had a rattle in the bed with Leo AND put him on a playmat......Hi Jake 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻 ps: you’re a massive twit stop using your baby for Insta content
and what a effing boring play mat it is !
Grey and beige..cos we can't have it clashing with the decor can we ! 🙄

shes already had a child ..surely she must have some clue at what a baby that age needs!
Playmats are from birth onwards and help with development . Things like batting a toy on these are one of a babies early development milestones.
It would give Leo a bit of personal space too ..Poor baby always being poked and prodded all day

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t have a child but does a health visitor or similar not come to check baby is doing ok. Wouldn’t they question the lack of toys etc?

Reactions: 5
I don’t have a child but does a health visitor or similar not come to check baby is doing ok. Wouldn’t they question the lack of toys etc?
No, around where I am, if its a ‘regular’ parent, they get minimal checks for ‘development reviews and not even that at the mo. Theres only more involvement if theres safeguarding issues

Reactions: 6
normally they would do a visit a few weeks after birth but i think at the mo all contact us via phone.
a health visitor at the clinic i went to said the were always more concerned if they did a visit and the house was spotless and no toys anywhere than if they went to one with baby stuff everywhere.
I cant believe either his Mum or her parents havent bought him a liitle toy when they visit...isn't this what grandparents normally do?

Reactions: 5
There’s 5 pages of from newborn toys on early learning centre how can he say he’s too young, I guess all these baby toy makers and brands must be mad for making toys for newborns or he’s waiting for some to be gifted!

Reactions: 8
Ah ok. Maybe baby has been bought toys but they've been put away? It seems so weird as Sophie should know it's important for him.

Reactions: 3
I had to stop watching him tbh, I noticed how he had him laid as he was too busy answering questions about his fecking pubes and how many times they had sex to watch how his baby was laid on the sofa. Because they are all the questions he gets 🙄

Reactions: 7
He’s alright guys he’s got a gifted night out at sheesh and by next weekend he will be at ocean beach with Gary lads lads lads

soooo tired but last weekend baby at mums whilst they got a gifted spa for two days and this weekend out a the z list hot spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No, especially with covid they tend to do phone calls, or at least they do here. There's normally a 4/5 month check to start discussing weaning and stuff but it's just phone calls.

normally they would do a visit a few weeks after birth but i think at the mo all contact us via phone.
a health visitor at the clinic i went to said the were always more concerned if they did a visit and the house was spotless and no toys anywhere than if they went to one with baby stuff everywhere.
I cant believe either his Mum or her parents havent bought him a liitle toy when they visit...isn't this what grandparents normally do?
Did you not see her face when his mam bought clothes. Proper snobby cos they weren't boring greys

i’m sorry but Leo is 4 months old, he should be able to reach/bat for objects and grasp/hold them for a few seconds. If he can’t then that is on Jake and Sophie and their pathetic parenting. They make me so angry.

Reactions: 11
i’m sorry but Leo is 4 months old, he should be able to reach/bat for objects and grasp/hold them for a few seconds. If he can’t then that is on Jake and Sophie and their pathetic parenting. They make me so angry.
I think its purely because you can’t film playing with toys with a baby. You have engage and support them and actually interact. and he can’t do that. I’m honeslty sick of influencers like him having kids to never do owt but dress them up and film them
That said, he said on his videos about fame and not being better than people. Then why do all this tit to get noticed? Thats the whole point of influencing. They should test people for brains before they have kids.

Reactions: 10
I think its purely because you can’t film playing with toys with a baby. You have engage and support them and actually interact. and he can’t do that. I’m honeslty sick of influencers like him having kids to never do owt but dress them up and film them
That said, he said on his videos about fame and not being better than people. Then why do all this tit to get noticed? Thats the whole point of influencing. They should test people for brains before they have kids.
Oh but they could, if they wanted to, they could get a tripod, set their phone up on it and record them playing with two free hands. Too busy recording their shite ads (which are so hard work!!) to encourage their child's development, even if its all done for the gram.

At 4 months, my daughter was on her playmat or in her nest everyday, we had rattles and toys around her, within her grasp and were actively encouraging her to start playing with her rattles, start sitting and to start moving (we now regret it because we're now cruising the furniture 😂😂). Don't get me wrong, I fully encourage all of the cuddles, they're only tiny for a short amount of time and my daughter wants to be down on the floor all the time and not snuggled up, but never putting your child down is hindering to them developmental skills.

Oh but they could, if they wanted to, they could get a tripod, set their phone up on it and record them playing with two free hands. Too busy recording their shite ads (which are so hard work!!) to encourage their child's development, even if its all done for the gram.
This is what Jake will be planning now after reading your post! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet if they were gifted loads of 3 months+ toys then they will use them 🤷‍♀️
There's so many toys designed from early years and there's plenty for Leo to interact with.

I'm really surprised at Sophie, especially as she's a mum already. What did Freddie play with at Leo's age....nothing i expect.

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine letting strangers know when your kid has done a tit in exchange for a free meal. If he can do tummy time he can grab things, he must be so bored looking at turkey teeth all day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.