Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely think Jake wants to come across as more of a friend to Freddie than a father figure.
It must be so wearing to live with Jake, I wonder if that’s why Sophie looks so miserable all the time. Or maybe she’s like Victoria Beckham and that’s just her face? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well his IQ level is probably on a par with Freddie😂 Tbh I don’t know what Freddie thinks but I defo think Jake tries to be more a friend than a father figure, probably has done it to get Fred to like him🤦🏼‍♀️ Sometimes he undermines Sophie where Fred is concerned, I can imagine her going bat tit crazy sometime when she watches his stories🤣
Absolutely! You know when married people get to that stage like in their sixties when the woman just rolls her eyes and ignores all his stupid gestures ... they’re at the stage now already 😭 But his “gestures” are summat else. Sometimes I watch her and think bloody hell you need a medal to put up with him but at the same time I’m thinking why oh why aren’t you saying/doing summat lass? Are you alive? Do you speak/ move? 😂 mind you I think for every 1 word she says he gives 10 back so prob better to stay stump ... a bit like my 16 year old students 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These scientist outfits that have appeared the last two days have advert written all over them

Ffs give the poor little lad a rattle or something to hold. colour ,Bit of stimulation. Something that makes a bit of noise . Poor love must be so bored.

Reactions: 6
Jakes tired.......YAWN!!
He wants to get a bloody grip! Parenting is bloody hard work. I can't remember the last time it felt like my eyebrows weren't raised to keep my lids open we're that knackered, but guess what? We've still got to crack on. Instagram is supposed to be his job isn't it? Wouldn't it be lovely to be like, oh I'm tired I'm not gonna bother working today 🙄

Reactions: 3
He gets up. Lays in bed with the baby. Moves to the sofa with the baby. Does a workout. Does some singing for the camera with his stupid gurney mouth movements and is the most tired person alive.

see when he was playing with the baby on the sofa and the baby pulled a face, first thing Jake did was spin his head to the camera to make sure it had been caught on camera. It’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never commented on jake before but I’ve just got to say I bet that baby is bored shitless… they NEVER do anything fun with him, no toys for him or anything. He sits on his lap every morning while he sings to him while recording on his phone, then throughout the day he gets shoved in front of a tv. That’s it - wow

• Heart
Reactions: 18
see when he was playing with the baby on the sofa and the baby pulled a face, first thing Jake did was spin his head to the camera to make sure it had been caught on camera. It’s ridiculous
It’s not even to see if the baby is still on camera, it’s to make sure he’s still visible🤣 The whole of Leo can be inline with the camera but if he isn’t he adjusts the camera, narcissistic c**t🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I dip in and out of here and cannot stand Jake, had to unfollow him. Now I’m not going mum police here, no ones perfect but at least I do everything to keep my baby safe. Just caught up with the thread and seriously shocked at that sleeping arrangement.🤯
The little love looks like he needs some serious stimulation, a bloody rattle a colourful playmat and some tummy time surely. Stick on some tunes other than your own voice, you’re boring the tit out the poor kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No wonder Leo wants picking up at every opportunity. Give him some toys to play with, poor lad is sitting there bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When is he’s partner or mum going to tell him to put the bleeping baby down? He has absolutely no content with out him. He should be outside wrapped up in he’s pram getting fresh air, he’s like a bleeping accesorie to Jake. He thinks he’s Dad of the year but he’s bleep of the year!!!

• Haha
Seriously you would think he was a single dad "I noticed his leg was red..... I'm gonna keep an eye on it"
Always playing the martyr and super dad all in one.

Seriously you would think he was a single dad "I noticed his leg was red..... I'm gonna keep an eye on it"
Always playing the martyr and super dad all in one.
Yeah but it was Sophie who took him to the hospital at ten at night until around midnight whilst Jake was in bed doing a video about how he had two offers come in that day and didn’t know which to take. Dick

Urgh, just seen he is going to be on Steph's Packed Lunch to talk about becoming a dad again. 😴😴😴 Change the record, I find it so boring when Z listers try and cash in on becoming a parent like it's something so unusual and shocking.

Reactions: 13
Urgh, just seen he is going to be on Steph's Packed Lunch to talk about becoming a dad again. 😴😴😴 Change the record, I find it so boring when Z listers try and cash in on becoming a parent like it's something so unusual and shocking.
Oh did Jake become the first dad in the history of man kind? I’d forgotten, he barely mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t Jake want to interact with his baby. It’s so odd. Such lovely times sitting playing with them and showing them different toys.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.