Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chessington is perfect for Freddies age, there's so much that he would probably have loved to go on,Jake should have taken him on the rides and Doph should have just pushed the jacket potato round in the buggy, but it looks like they've spent the day just doing stuff for Gollum/content.
Jakes probably knows if he goes on a thrill ride his wig will come off or his turkey reef will fly out of his mouth (they prob don't come with a guarantee) and Doph is at risk of knocking herself out with her own dodgy implants so I can see why they'd spend the day posing, posting on insta and watching cocomelon, far safer tbh
Or all the flies would stick to his gravestone gnashers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔Nik Nak is away with the fairies again. So distant all he does is eat !...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how nobody had to explain to me who Warwick is or why he is called that. I instantly knew. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A day at Chessington all to please us tatters, he does everything we say, it seems all he cares about is pleasing us. I would hate to have a life like that, that kid isn't all there I'm telling you. He looked possessed at one point. See jakes getting those fan pics in just to show that he is an absolute superstar and everybody loves him, he will have asked them if they wanted a pic with him the bleep. Bet that room stinks with them all in. His breath will be absolutely lifting with those knashers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Up and running again. The website browser I download from has been playing up big time! That guy does indeed look like Mick Hucknall! 🤣🤣
View attachment 1478141
View attachment 1478142
View attachment 1478143
View attachment 1478144
That kid ever not glued to a screen?

I’m just watching celeb gogglebox AND SURELY HE CAN’T BE GETTING IT

You’ve got a spice girl, Eamonn and Ruth, Laura whitmore and her fella, Martin and Roman Kemp, Claire balding…people that are actually still relevant.

If he has then they’ve scraped a very deep barrel

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔Nik Nak is away with the fairies again. So distant all he does is eat !...
I think they use food to keep him quiet. Hence the buggy and car seat covered in food when they were giving it away the other day. No wonder niknak looks like a spud

• Haha
Nik nak honestly acts like my niece, and she’s 9 months old 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s very vacant and delayed but his parents believe he’s a genius so refuse to get him the help or tests he needs

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think they use food to keep him quiet. Hence the buggy and car seat covered in food when they were giving it away the other day. No wonder niknak looks like a spud
When people sell things and say just needs a clean… bleeping clean it then before you give it away! Absolute *****. It’s disgusting. Don’t care if you’re giving it away for free or not.. should still be given a clean. It’s grim 🤮

forgot to rant about it yesterday and your posted reminded me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nik nak honestly acts like my niece, and she’s 9 months old 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s very vacant and delayed but his parents believe he’s a genius so refuse to get him the help or tests he needs
I am no Dr but he seems like he has some symptoms of Noonan Syndrome. If so I am surprised it has not been picked up at HV checks along the way.

Reactions: 11
Hiya tossers. I'm behind on last thread. So given up and came here. Anything worthy happened since his stag? I see he's in Chessington? I've not seen his stories for a few days. It's been a nice break.

Reactions: 12
Evening tossers
Jake is the type of dad to brag about having his own child while the mum goes out and enjoys herself. My brother is the same - it isnt babysitting when it’s your own kids ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Shrek.....Fiona jilted lord farquard at the altar and married Shrek.... Sophie is lord farquard. She's the bleeping spit of him
OMFG I have to explain myself before yous think im insane 🙈 ok so obviously I know Dolph is the image of Lord Farquaad from Shrek but Ive never seen any of the Shrek movie’s, I know the names of the characters but that’s about it🤷‍♀️ so I didn’t know Princess Fiona ditched Lord Farquaad at the alter 😂 My children were never interested in Shrek so I have never actually watched any Shrek movies :ROFLMAO: (il see myself out🙈😅) Thanks for answering me @Ratgrrl I swear im not insane🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And his Mum still stands there doing a stupid pose with her foot and doesn’t go over to her own son???? my god, that poor boy should live with his Dad. What a bleep Sophie is.
I really feel for Fred, left out yet again. He looks bored to duck! Should have been having the time of his life but them pair of vain pricks have to look insta perfect at all times so can't risk going on anything with a bit of speed as god forbid their hair moved out of place. The whole day was about them and Leo4likes! Assholes!

• Heart
I really feel for Fred, left out yet again. He looks bored to duck! Should have been having the time of his life but them pair of vain pricks have to look insta perfect at all times so can't risk going on anything with a bit of speed as god forbid their hair moved out of place. The whole day was about them and Leo4likes! Assholes!
Their only hope of redeeming themselves by today’s selfishness is by bringing Freddie back tomorrow (Sunday) and make it HIS day (even if its with Fake alone) and Soph pisses off shopping with Leo4likes! But I highly doubt that would happened because like someone said they should have done what any normal parent’s do when they go to theme parks if one child is an infant and the other is older, one goes to the kiddies attractions and the other to the older attractions, why was that not done? what is wrong with them??God forbid if they ever create another goblin child together! id say Leo4likes would still be the golden child! Wankers

Reactions: 16
They are definitely in basic accomodation there and the room already looks as grotty and messy as their ones at home. Also let’s all let a toddler play in a mini fridge where in a split second he could trap his fingers by shutting the door on them whilst I’m lying in bed filming it for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not getting many likes or comments on recent posts is he. He’s going to have to try and pull something big out the bag soon to get that old engagement rate up. The wedding and Santorini will probably do it for him this week. Then again who wants to see an ageing reality hasbeen in numerous pair of speedos cos you know that’s going to be the content from Santorini 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.