Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he copy Jac Jossa and Dan Osborne. They were there the other week.
Difference being JJ & DO were in a proper themed suite with separate bedroom and their own personal guide to show them round 😂 He’s always blowing smoke up their arses especially JJs. I still think that’s why he started following West Midland Safari park this week. He saw she got a gifted stay at the giraffe lodge there the other week and thought he’d try his luck. I don’t think he comprehends that even though she’s also z list, she’s much higher up the scale than he is and has the amount of followers on Insta that he could only ever dream about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Difference being JJ & DO were in a proper themed suite with separate bedroom and their own personal guide to show them round 😂 He’s always blowing smoke up their arses especially JJs. I still think that’s why he started following West Midland Safari park this week. He saw she got a gifted stay at the giraffe lodge there the other week and thought he’d try his luck. I don’t think he comprehends that even though she’s also z list, she’s much higher up the scale than he is and has the amount of followers on Insta that he could only ever dream about 😂
Just had a nose at her stories, she's annoying, I didn't like her in EE either

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just had a nose at her stories, she's annoying, I didn't like her in EE either
I hated her character in EE but I actually quite like her away from that. I just find it funny that Jakey seems a little bit obsessed with them. Any ads she does he starts following that company, he often used to mention Dan on his q&as and whenever he’s in their company (celeb footy match, boxing event) he always makes sure he features them on his stories and you can tell she thinks he’s an absolute head. Anyone that thinks he’s that, is ok in my books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s at a family park. Why the HELL has he got half of his chest out. Wtf???? PUT IT AWAY

• Sick
Reactions: 23
He’s at a family park. Why the HELL has he got half of his chest out. Wtf???? PUT IT AWAY
I’m surprised he’s even wearing a shirt to be honest 😂 if it gets any warmer or no one starts recognising him, he’ll soon whip it off 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m surprised he’s even wearing a shirt to be honest 😂 if it gets any warmer or no one starts recognising him, he’ll soon whip it off 🤢
Them kids will never go to Disney Florida so , men are not allowed take their shirt/tops off there! What am I talking about? that would never happen anyway Fake & Dolp would hate it there , no body would recognise him , if he wasn’t recognised in Dublin well then certainly not Florida 😂 I hope Fred has a great day and that bleep doesn’t spoil it on him but im sure he will say a few things to upset him. Lets sit back and enjoy the ride Fakeys (I voted Fakeys 🤗)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flakey must be seething at the Strictly announcements...
Bet LF is getting severe earache, "I've got more followers than them...why not ME ME ME ..."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had to make sure her watch she never takes off got in the shot too, queue aff links coming soon because sooo many people have asked about her knitted top and watch 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A2011B07-9B58-408D-BC0A-F193A09A8B1D.png
Imagine asking someone to take a photo for you then stand Posing like that 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.