Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look on her face says it all! Bloody hell, you should've stayed in your back garden. It's hotter here! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220813-125120~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how any woman could think he’s good looking, Danielle Fogarty must have been on drugs 😆 thank god she saw his true colours (id say she shudders with disgust every time she sees a photo of when she was going out with him😣)
In Danielle’s defence he looked rather different to how he looks now. I’m ashamed to admit it but I thought he was fit as duck on I’m A Celeb (yeah he was a bellend arse licking Carl Fogarty but he looked fine). He could improve his appearance a million percent if he just changed those Dick Emery teeth.

1C34BE8D-364B-4197-9E4F-86DE70AC8107.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In Danielle’s defence he looked rather different to how he looks now. I’m ashamed to admit it but I thought he was fit as duck on I’m A Celeb (yeah he was a bellend arse licking Carl Fogarty but he looked fine). He could improve his appearance a million percent if he just changed those Dick Emery teeth.

View attachment 1495161
Agreed, he was good looking there. The comedy teef have changed everything but he could get them fixed- he needs smaller ones that actually fit his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its the pretend banging his head for me! Every single thing he does is just fake 🤦🏻‍♀️I am ashamed to say I found him funny during lockdown….hate myself xx
Don’t be hard on yourself, few others felt exactly the same, Atleast you now see through him unlike those plebs who worship hem. Well about 5 of them. I can see more and more people clicking on to him, a lot of new member coming on here which is fab, this holiday wil have opened peoples eyes to him

Reactions: 16
Its the pretend banging his head for me! Every single thing he does is just fake 🤦🏻‍♀️I am ashamed to say I found him funny during lockdown….hate myself xx
Me too 🙈 This was a rave thread at that point and I thought he was hilarious 🙈

Reactions: 12

View attachment 1495161
He has aged terribly. Never thought he was good looking but looks better there. He is haggard now and there is no going back from it because men look terrible when they go down the cosmetic route, he’s fucked

Reactions: 21

View attachment 1495161
Best way for him to improve his appearance would be a paper bag (not plastic bag like he did to Leo 😡) over his head 😉 He’s got such an vile personality now, it wouldn’t matter how physically attractive he was (he isn’t), his whole persona makes him an ugly person inside and out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1495161
Wow! There was so much chemistry between those two. Fakey and Lord F are totally devoid of any! 😮

Reactions: 17
Also as boring as Nanny Su is you absolutely have to give her some credit for actually trying to do some nice normal things with Leo, we have all said for so long about taking him out to see animals etc, im no fan of her or her enabling of Jake but at least she gets the kid up, dressed and out of the house,when he goes home he's got months of being filmed as soon as he opens his bleeping eyes to look forward to and cocomelon on all day

Reactions: 20
He’ll try and sing his speech to try and go viral like that mcFly guy Tom did
I think you've just given him his next idea!
We need to get a Tattle wedding bingo card started, or maybe we do it as a drinking game,don't watch any stories until its like 5pm then all get out phones out and out drink of choice and knock back a shot each time we spot something on our bingo card, and then post as we do so, first Tattler to pass out wins tickets to Footloose with Aston and last man standing takes one for the team and has to take the forfeit of the bleeping evening with JQ show he's doing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just had a scroll back through LF’s insta. You can feel the chemistry between them, they look genuinely happy on these pics.
My how things have changed!

4396F4B2-F35E-4EAA-B05E-2197B8223D91.jpeg
D7035F44-E80E-483D-8539-30D46097E6A7.jpeg
D7D0A05D-AC54-4E8C-B178-F2D024865A5D.jpeg
604DE649-E174-4C8C-B87B-44A8994C77D1.jpeg
822A6827-F451-4F18-B42E-588A955F1CD2.jpeg
C0CD557E-5164-45EC-8D8B-E71A5FA6AA3B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.