Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to his page I can't even get to come. Up when search for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of his facial features are too big for his head. He looks like he’s got radiation poisoning
🐔I'm all done in with the "Radiation Poisoning" 😆 🤣 😂...I think Warwick has inherited it too.. 😆 😆 🤣 😂....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Q's upside down isn't it?
haha it looks a bit off center alright 😂 and I see the Café en Seine picture has been removed from fakes stories so im guessing he was refused LMAO! He stayed in Zozimus!! dont get me wrong its a good spot but you’re a bloke on a stag in Dublin with literally 100’s of bars and clubs! Im guessing Jake is not really a drinker? Im confused why he would choose Dublin? These pair of wankers should have had one of those joint hen & stag parties :sick: as you tattlers said her’s was as shite as this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So after starting the week saying he was having some time off social media due to his has never even mentioned cousins funeral, he did juat that. For all of 93 minutes before he was back posting quotes, followed by a Q&A post on the train back to "work" for his final day.

We all know if Nanny QVC hadn't have convinced him to get the train from Edinburgh he would have packed up his car with his gummies and pink shorts,drove to Scunthorpe and never gone back to finish the show, thank the lord he did though as he was re Gifted a watch from his bezza Dazza Day as a parting gift. Followed by some of the cast look genuinely relieved not to see his face anymore. Queue Aston smashing it!

The Q&A revealed what we've all known for a while. He's back in Panto even though his Q&A from last Christmas said he was a no from him 🙄. And what leading role you all eagerly want to know our talented X factor star is playing. Yep that's right, the FAIRY GODFATHER. 👏👏 Hollywood is calling Jakey we can feel it in our tattler bones
View attachment 1457808i

The usual content followed, undisclosed gifts which ASA got a fair few emails thanks @PrincessJeanie Followed by Tesco cooking ads of salmon, but Lord Farquard referred to that dish as gross as she's gone off fish and eggs. PREGNANT AGAIN!? 🤢

View attachment 1457822

So after literally 1 day back with his much loved always missing family, he shipped warwick off to nursery, he spent a morning in the gym, then met with registrars to answer questions on each other, how they passed we've know idea? So they can legally get hitched now. Yay 🎉

After his busy Monday he headed to get a tattoo of the eagerly awaited for snarling wolf
Queue him asking we presume other customers to film him getting tattooed so he could create yet more reels. The content was rivetting. Followed by JQ filming Fred's reaction on facetime as Fred clearly spends 80% with his dad, the only time he's home is to film ads for his desperate mum and step dad.

View attachment 1457821

Next up #flackstock. Its very obvious JQ wasn't part of the paid team, he was a bit part if that. But well done OffLimits management showing us you didn't care at all about Caroline, it was about getting your clients work with McDonald's 🙄

An impromptu reel of JQ and Doph dressed to the 9's swinging warwick around in a field. Thank you for showing us your tit hot parenting skills aka filmed the footage then sat and ignored your toddler on a slide whilst you edited it with your back to him in the back ground. Guessing warwick is used to that by now!

View attachment 1457849

And the week was rounded up by the stag doo of the year in Dublin.

8/9 "mates" joined him, he bought himself a cheerleader outfit to film yet more rivetting reels whilst his mates sat in the back ground cringing inside.

View attachment 1457850

It was clear to see he bounced from tattle to instagram for 36 hours straight and the desperate need to validate who was with him was aimed at us tattlers questioning who on these random blokes were and we were right, only one guy was from his child hood the others were besties of his dead brother and a guy he's known ten mins.

Roll on the exciting week ahead, we're waiting with baited breath!
Very good recap and excellent thread title 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait what happened with the cafe? I was at a party with LO and missed it. Was he refused entry so deleted the story or something? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait what happened with the cafe? I was at a party with LO and missed it. Was he refused entry so deleted the story or something? 😂😂
He posted this picture of one of the better bars in Dublin but he didn’t do any recording of him in there (or him outside it either) and now it’s deleted from his stories so I can only assume he got refused entry🤷‍♀️ or he got a picture off trip advisor and posted it to make us think he was there? but it doesn’t even look like he went there or was refused entry but took a photo out the outside???? i mean the photo he posted (then deleted) only makes it more suspect he got refused or wasn’t there and the photo he choose makes it look like its tit with a load of “older people” when its not like that at all its one of the top places tourists “celebs” and “influencers” and Dubliners themselves go (but its expensive and hard to get into as the doorstaff are wankers and love refusing people) so Im assuming he got refused! Saying this im sure he will TRY go there now as hes been reading tattle all weekend :rolleyes: War Against Instagrammers is back up running and has everything 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He posted this picture of one of the better bars in Dublin but he didn’t do any recording of him in there (or him outside it either) and now it’s deleted from his stories so I can only assume he got refused entry🤷‍♀️ or he got a picture off trip advisor and posted it to make us think he was there? but it doesn’t even look like he went there or was refused entry but took a photo out the outside???? i mean the photo he posted (then deleted) only makes it more suspect he got refused or wasn’t there and the photo he choose makes it look like its tit with a load of “older people” when its not like that at all its one of the top places tourists “celebs” and “influencers” and Dubliners themselves go (but its expensive and hard to get into as the doorstaff are wankers and love refusing people) so Im assuming he got refused! Saying this im sure he will TRY go there now as hes been reading tattle all weekend :rolleyes: War Against Instagrammers is back up running and has everything 😅
omg how embarrassing 😂 I bet he got refused and he’ll try go back there now to prove a point to us that he’s wanted 😂

The insta account for the place shared a womans story there with her mum, just a normal tag and not fakey. That’s gotta hurt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg how embarrassing 😂 I bet he got refused and he’ll try go back there now to prove a point to us that he’s wanted 😂

The insta account for the place shared a womans story there with her mum, just a normal tag and not fakey. That’s gotta hurt 😂
I could be wrong but if you go to Café en Seine you would definitely put it on you’re stories and Fakeys stories look like he stayed in Zozimus Bar (he made it on their stories though 🤣 ) , its also a good place to be fair! but I dont know WTF he was doing posting Cafe en Seine and no stories of him and his 4/5 so called mates inside their! Then he deleted the picture of outside the place from his stories😂 how embarrassing for “such a big famous star like Jake” being refused to Café en Seine!! Absolute Looser!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you guys for the thread votes although I missed out the 'h' in Ashton as I was too busy thinking about Aston Merrygold's backflips dontcha know! Welcome all new members too! 💞💞

Had to leave this here again. Creases me up every damn time! 🤣

As for Lord F needing a PA - I laughed so bleeping much I thought I'd pissed myself the deluded ugly, beggy bleep! Get a bleeping grip and eat some food! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you guys for the thread votes although I missed out the 'h' in Ashton as I was too busy thinking about Aston Merrygold's backflips dontcha know! Welcome all new members too! 💞💞

Had to leave this here again. Creases me up every damn time! 🤣

As for Lord F needing a PA - I laughed so bleeping much I thought I'd pissed myself the deluded ugly, beggy bleep! Get a bleeping grip and eat some food! 🤣
View attachment 1458586
sorry didn’t notice the h 🤦🏻‍♀️ Brilliant title though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an early flight in the morning really hope I bump into him 😂😂 who did he fly over with? Anyone know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they staying another night? I'm sure I heard him say on Thursday that they were only staying two nights. Have I imagined that?

ETA - just caught up on his stories and they fly home tomorrow.

I am ridiculously annoyed that none of them are drinking Guinness. The Guinness in Dublin is the best drink in the world (IMHO), even people who normally aren't keen on Guinness like it there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.