Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all trying to relax, they’ve had 2/3 busy days and nights on the piss and he’s there with his phone. Wtf?? Why does he think it’s funny, or more so feel the need to be filming whilst they’re all trying to relax! He is literally so strange.. then he’s laughing cos he’s filming.. he’s not right in the head at all. What 30-something man does that?

Reactions: 24
Filming in a spa is just grim. No respect or consideration for anyone's privacy and you can literally see the contempt they have for him. At this rate he'll be on his own by teatime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
See his latest reel has hardly any likes or comments. That’s because no one cares jake. When you got the likes dressing up as a cheerleader, those likes were piss take likes. One of his mates(hangers on)need to shut this bleep up for good . Actually he’s the hanger on. Does it with anyone who gives him the time of day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A bleeping SPA day on a stag do - IN DUBLIN.

Jesus duck (Hi Jake 👋)

Bet he had his Guccis on with his robe.

My brother was round earlier & it just amuses is soo much and we don’t know why.

We both said we would have hidden his shoes by now ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus …. And then there was 4. 4 left.

This stag is sooo bad - it’s gold in soo many way.

I mean, he brought his own cheerleading outfit (that was obvious by his performance in the airport & the lack of involvement of the lads on the stage) - the hashtags too on that post (👋 Jake - it’s the desperation of it all).

The gym was basically just for him to parade about with no top on & his mini shirts tucked in to resemble a nappy (this is where he feels himself - I mean, the lad believes he is mens health front cover material, your not).

No one has organised anything (except himself - the cocktail thing & the mini bus I suspect are the ONLY things he’s blagged) or arranged anything.
I suspect he attempted to attract his stags by saying they would be getting comped everywhere they went.

(I am sure a story a few years ago involved an influencer attempting to blag a hotel owner & the hotel owner shamed her for her high opinion of herself & her credibility - so I think ALOT of business are now more aware of these type of people & realise they don’t necessarily bring into the revenue they think they would by allowing an influencers to stay free for a post on the gram)

Personally, I will not associate or buy from brands who use influencers (for many reasons but mainly I find it insulting to the consumer, disingenuous & a blatant bad plug) you ain’t taking my money.

You know, I went to a funeral & a wake a few weeks ago (and it was such a good day, celebrating the life of someone) we had more fun celebrating the dead than these fucks do the living …..

Jake (👋) appears to live for an audience ….
Any audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
See his latest reel has hardly any likes or comments. That’s because no one cares jake. When you got the likes dressing up as a cheerleader, those likes were piss take likes. One of his mates(hangers on)need to shut this bleep up for good . Actually he’s the hanger on. Does it with anyone who gives him the time of day
OMG the comments surly have to be taking the piss 😂 “keep doing you Jake!” and the one about his mates not stitching him up dressing him up🤣 @CrazyBaldhead I dont know how to record and upload videos😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Arrggh!!! None of the sites I use to watch his stories are working properly! Tried picauki, waragainstinstagrammers, stories down etc.
Can see everything up to the sweaty "discipline" gym story but not the spa one where it sounds like he's pissed his mates off.

Can anyone post the video here, please?
I will! 🤣 x

What an absolute bellend! 🙄

He seriously is going to get punched if he carries on being a bleep. The look says it all! 🤣

I honestly think he's managed to piss everybody else off. If the rest haven't already fucked off home that is going to be one deadly silent flight! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG the comments surly have to be taking the piss 😂 “keep doing you Jake!” and the one about his mates not stitching him up dressing him up🤣
With the gym, I feel like this is where he gets the most comments off his sycophantic fans, the same fans who desperate to be friend with him (some in their heads are friend with him after meeting him once & getting a photo taken)

But you get the feeling it’s because no one knows one another & it’s making things slightly awkward. These lads don’t come from “x list reality” world so he can’t act his normal (perform perform perform) for social media with these GROWN ARSE MEN, with normal jobs & lives.

He has tried & failed to get this trip as subsidised as possible - and maybe he was too reliant on the fact that would occur.

I should add - I don’t hate these people. I just don’t like this culture of begging & advertising & calling it a career ? It’s not. It’s made worse by the contrived way of attempting to advertise without declaring.

He went from bring a normal down to Earth lad (relatable to a degree) slagging off this culture only to thrown himself into the very culture he mocked and made fun of. Worse he then tried to align himself with the same people he mocked & laughed at. It’s the insincerity for me & he jumped into influencer culture too late & because of these he’s down the pile of reality, influencers …..

Edit : I only saw him on IACGMOH not X Factor as I don’t watched singing shows. That’s the only thing I can actually gauge and say he relatable.
but I never saw it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I will! 🤣 x

What an absolute bellend! 🙄
View attachment 1458197

He seriously is going to get punched if he carries on being a bleep. The look says it all! 🤣
View attachment 1458201
View attachment 1458203

I honestly think he's managed to piss everybody else off. If the rest haven't already fucked off home that is going to be one deadly silent flight! 🤣
View attachment 1458206
Its becoming painful now.

And NO you don’t look anything like ANYONE on Miami VICE - at all, not even close. duck ALL like Miami Vice.

In the queue for a Gregg's sausage roll, and on to knitting class.
If he think he’ll get a free sausage roll he’ll be there.

with a photo of the ladies in the store & him quoting them calling him a LEGEND 😂😂😂

That was it : Elle Darby. Never heard of her.
she’s very Percy Pig pink though.
70A999F8-2123-4ADB-B685-E2A1D4D151A8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
@Katewinsletsknee (I am sure a story a few years ago involved an influencer attempting to blag a hotel owner & the hotel owner shamed her for her high opinion of herself & her credibility - so I think ALOT of business are now more aware of these type of people & realise they don’t necessarily bring into the revenue they think they would by allowing an influencers to stay free for a post on the gram)

Paul Stenson AKA White Moose Café and Charleville Lodge ?? Yeah he outs all the begs, he famously outted one beg influencer about 2/3 years ago (pre CoViD) , he now outs when he gets a bad review and attempt to point out how it couldn’t be possible. Everything in business and personal life is all for the gram with “Paulie”!! I have just discovered Paul Stenson has a few Tattle Threads OMG brilliant I should have known he would be on tattle 😂 (I wouldn’t mind Paul doing this but the Charleville Lodge is an absolute dump and its located in a not so nice area of Dublin (that’s putting it politely)!

Getting back to Fake… Did we get any recording of inside Café en Seine?? This is not like Fake to not record???? But its very like Café en Seine not to allow a group of fellas in (obviously Fakes group wasn’t that big but still) its not uncommon for Café en Seine to refuse a group of fellas, I can imagine Jake saying how “famous” he is to the bouncers while they were getting refused!
Correct me if im wrong on that but I didn’t see any recording of inside there and he most definitely would have recorded inside there so I suspect they were refused:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Its becoming painful now.

And NO you don’t look anything like ANYONE on Miami VICE - at all, not even close. duck ALL like Miami Vice.

If he think he’ll get a free sausage roll he’ll be there.

with a photo of the ladies in the store & him quoting them calling him a LEGEND 😂😂😂

That was it : Elle Darby. Never heard of her.
she’s very Percy Pig pink though.View attachment 1458238
She’s the one that was recently outted as a massive racist, homophobe and all around nasty bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
@Katewinsletsknee (I am sure a story a few years ago involved an influencer attempting to blag a hotel owner & the hotel owner shamed her for her high opinion of herself & her credibility - so I think ALOT of business are now more aware of these type of people & realise they don’t necessarily bring into the revenue they think they would by allowing an influencers to stay free for a post on the gram)

Paul Stenson AKA White Moose Café and Charleville Lodge ?? Yeah he outs all the begs, he famously outted one beg influencer about 2/3 years ago (pre CoViD) , he now outs when he gets a bad review and attempt to point out how it couldn’t be possible. Everything in business and personal life is all for the gram with “Paulie”!! I have just discovered Paul Stenson has a few Tattle Threads OMG brilliant I should have known he would be on tattle 😂

Getting back to Fake… Did we get any recording of inside Café en Seine?? This is not like Fake to not record???? But its very like Café en Seine not to allow a group of fellas in (obviously Fakes group wasn’t that big but still) its not uncommon for Café en Seine to refuse a group of fellas, I can imagine Jake saying how “famous” he is to the bouncers while they were getting refused!
Correct me if im wrong on that but I didn’t see any recording of inside there and he most definitely would have recorded inside there so I suspect they were refused:unsure:
Oh I am not sure to be honest - maybe they couldn’t afford it 😂.I know different cities & towns are rules on stag do’s or groups of men.
In terms of content - it’s terrible.

He did 54 stories in 24 hours first day - of nothing.
He’s got nothing to film & if he goes off and films things himself the group would think he’s an utter cock. Hence the gym.

She’s the one that was recently outted as a massive racist, homophobe and all around nasty bleep 😂
Her Pinkness offends me ….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just Wtf pearls spelling out mrs Q grab them while you can with her discount code 🙄Do me a favour Sophie F off and take mr 🛎 end with you .She’s on a roll today dyson channel shoes hair burst Leo’s breakfast o and some tit trainers with of course a Louis Vuitton fake backpack 😂
C8C488DE-C769-48A4-A47C-4D573F66AEC4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Just Wtf pearls spelling out mrs Q grab them while you can with her discount code 🙄Do me a favour Sophie F off and take mr 🛎 end with you .She’s on a roll today dyson channel shoes hair burst Leo’s breakfast o and some tit trainers with of course a Louis Vuitton fake backpack 😂View attachment 1458278
Looks like something leftover from Primark at Christmas...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just Wtf pearls spelling out mrs Q grab them while you can with her discount code 🙄Do me a favour Sophie F off and take mr 🛎 end with you .She’s on a roll today dyson channel shoes hair burst Leo’s breakfast o and some tit trainers with of course a Louis Vuitton fake backpack 😂View attachment 1458278
I honestly don’t know who’s worse!! Imagine being proud to call yourself Mrs Q 🤮 when and where is this shite wedding? or have they not revealed because no place will give them a free wedding? Love how she put the tiny (gifted) at the bottom. Beggy bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.