Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just under 700 views! 🤣🤣🤣
He should've re-phrased it "My content's crap" 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I cabt wait for in 3 weeks when he stops panto and Sophie actually has to live with him for more than one day ..... that's going to be fun 🤣
He’s off on his stag straight away I think. They’ve definitely got a adult only holiday booked for just them in August so you never know the wedding may be off after she’s spent a week just her, him and his beloved phone and insta followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lisa stopped herself in it on her stories, she said what I'm gonna do, NOW IM BACK. Need to cover your lies better you old fart

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My relatives wife has a brother who is in eastEnders . He’s been active and happy in his role for many years Since being a teen he’s done acting in soaps he’s jakes age now a bit younger actually but he loves his job he earns a decent amount and is happy with what he has and doesn’t beg for followers in fact he isn’t bothered about followers .

that’s the thing with Jake he’s desperate to be famous that he doesn’t actually enjoy anything he does . He could have done well but he let it go to his head and people don’t like that , he’s literally so desperate and beggy it’s cringe . He’s doesn’t have any friends and not many people like him in the z list world . 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My relatives wife has a brother who is in eastEnders . He’s been active and happy in his role for many years Since being a teen he’s done acting in soaps he’s jakes age now a bit younger actually but he loves his job he earns a decent amount and is happy with what he has and doesn’t beg for followers in fact he isn’t bothered about followers .

that’s the thing with Jake he’s desperate to be famous that he doesn’t actually enjoy anything he does . He could have done well but he let it go to his head and people don’t like that , he’s literally so desperate and beggy it’s cringe . He’s doesn’t have any friends and not many people like him in the z list world . 🙄
A friend if mines brother is in eastenders too. Would be weird if it was the same person

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Crocs are peng bro Wtf who talks like that at 33 and wtf has he got round his neck and wtf why does he get so under my skin 😂😂😂
378B8849-E66A-4C82-AE27-24B494A3606B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sam needs to get a restraining order on him before he tries to be besties with him like he did Chris. Run Sam

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just under 700 views! 🤣🤣🤣
He should've re-phrased it "My content's crap" 🤣🤣
duck me, the desperation seeps out of him..twit

Crocs are peng bro Wtf who talks like that at 33 and wtf has he got round his neck and wtf why does he get so under my skin 😂😂😂View attachment 1396830
The face, the attitude, false donkey teeth, false hair, false tan, Roger Moore eyebrow, tit parenting skills, tit human being full stop, no talent, no moral compass, no filter, ... could go on all night about this irritating bleep.
Needs a giant tube of Vagisil squeezed on him so he bleeping disappears.

What’s he auditioning for. A job at a bank?
Nah, you need a couple of brain cells for that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching SS hen do footage. Already her hen do is a million times better then lord Farquards, no sultry posing, no stuck up photoshopped pics, just a group of girls abroad, laughing, taking the mick and being fun on a hen doo!!

Bet Stacey doesn't film ads or affiliate links whislt away 😅

What’s he auditioning for. A job at a bank?
Hotel concierge!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad I have eaten before I saw micro dick in a lift with his crocs and socks lol I’m a poet
5F4966B9-941C-40C1-BFF7-E97D1DED619A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg he thinks he looks PENG in that suit. What an absolute eanker. He's gonna walk into that audition like he's already got the job. Hope they see the smugness of it. Not even arsed if he does get the job as it will be more to laugh at watching him do a job that he hates

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg he thinks he looks PENG in that suit. What an absolute eanker. He's gonna walk into that audition like he's already got the job. Hope they see the smugness of it. Not even arsed if he does get the job as it will be more to laugh at watching him do a job that he hates
Has he got the night off strange time go for a invisible interview

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.