Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His comment on her post about the guy! Somebody is paranoid today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF does she look like? Even mummies in Ancient Egypt looked better. Looking forward to seeing the ITS hen collection! Could this Hen Do get any more BORING?! 😴😴😴😴
Screenshot_20220702-132202~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
His comment on her post about the guy! Somebody is paranoid today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF does she look like? Even mummies in Ancient Egypt looked better. Looking forward to seeing the ITS hen collection! Could this Hen Do get any more BORING?! 😴😴😴😴
View attachment 1385935
Jealous and paranoid. Just let her enjoy her hen do you spoilsport. I bet if the roles were reversed and she said that about a woman just innocently in the same shot he'd go mad. Or would he? He would probably enjoy making her jealous and paranoid. He's like my ex in a way. Can't stand anyone having a good time without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220702-153547~2.png

Her mates all look so miserable. The bride-to-be is too busy posing and talking in her fake posh accent thinking she's some kind of fashionista.

Get an extra large kebab down your neck, have a few ouzo's and start enjoying yourself! Have you forgotten how to laugh and have fun? If I was one of her friends, I'd already be on the flight home! What a shitfest!!! 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"Who's that guy, have you coupled up?"

Many a true word spoken in jest. Passive aggressive prick. OK for him to piss about having fun with pretty young dancers but god forbid Sophie should stand on the same set of steps as some random lad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
"Who's that guy, have you coupled up?"

Many a true word spoken in jest. Passive aggressive prick. OK for him to piss about having fun with pretty young dancers but god forbid Sophie should stand on the same set of steps as some random lad.
I actually think he has sucked the life out of her. I actually think she's forgotten what it's like to have fun. Her eyes are dead. It will only get worse when she marries the prick because he won't change.

What 33yr old says "peng"...? 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220702-161536~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
13E395AC-3E8B-4888-B772-D83BF991CF5A.png

can anyone with better eye sight than me work out what sophs woman stamp says 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell he’s getting desperate. Yet another link to buy something for a tiny tiny commission. Yes I’ve already screenshotted it and already sent it to ASA again. He obviously thinks it beneath him to say it’s an aff link. Well Jakey that’s exactly what it is and yet again you’ve been reported 👍🏻 With the amount of aff links she does and the warnings he’s already got, you’d have thought he’d know better 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nanny QVC filming nugget out and all she does is boss and order Matthew around, how dare he walk infront of the camera when shes filming golden boy #2

How Matthew sticks around I dont know, she's 13 years older but without the work shes had done she'd no doubt look 20 years plus courtesy of her fags!
🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nanny QVC filming nugget out and all she does is boss and order Matthew around, how dare he walk infront of the camera when shes filming golden boy #2

How Matthew sticks around I dont know, she's 13 years older (without the work she'd no doubt look 20 years plus courtesy of her fags!)
🤢
Poor Matt is whipped as duck!

The way Su said "Matthew ..... I'm filming" as if he was a child. Matt could do so much better than Su. He's not a bad looking man for his age. Totally whipped to duck!
Screenshot_20220702-182709~2.png

🤢
Screenshot_20220702-182754~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.