Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be hating Sam Thompson so much right now. More followers, better and more brand deals, funnier and much higher viewed tik toks, better commentary and getting work on Love Island, the list is endless and while Jakey & Chris Hughes get to appear on ‘Celeb’ Antiques road trip, just noticed ST and Pete Wicks have got an appearance on Top Gear. How the other half live 😉😂
I'm so glad that they are getting all them gigs and so glad that jake isn't because he doesn't deserve it. People must actually see through him more than what we thought. It's just his middle aged fans that keep his insta comments going and he knows this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now I’m no fan of Soapy Su but credit where credit’s due - Leo has never had anyone engage with him so much (well, other than Freddie). I thought it was quite sweet her taking him into the garden with his little watering can to help her water the plants and talking to him about bumble bees. Nice to see Matthew playing with him on the floor too. Today they’re taking him to soft play. I know these are just normal things people do with kids but Leo doesn’t get this usually so it’s good to see.

View attachment 1385550View attachment 1385551
Has she been taking elocution lessons from Sophie Price with the starting a sentence with Um??? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely spent his morning tooting up and reading here then manically filming himself making out he's not bothered about people hating him and his teef 😅

• Haha
Still banging on about the cardigan and now pretending that he likes getting a different opinion hahaha he bleeping hates it and he knows it. We see through you and your tit cardigan jake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can he say that his body clock is set for a 6am wake up to see Leo😳 and keep a straight face😱 Jake you see your son 1 day a week!!! bleeping hell, this guy is totally deluded🤷🏼‍♀️ He actually believes his own hype😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Definitely spent his morning tooting up and reading here then manically filming himself making out he's not bothered about people hating him and his teef 😅
And the cardigan! Don't forget the cardigan 😂 He's mentioned it in three stories so far today. he's most upset that people didn't like it.
Agreed, he's manic as duck this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still banging on about the cardigan and now pretending that he likes getting a different opinion hahaha he bleeping hates it and he knows it. We see through you and your tit cardigan jake
So if he likes getting different opinions, why does he block anyone that disagrees with him then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jake is just a reject nobody wants to give him work 😂😂

he only got antique roadshow because it’s his target audience Middle age women desperate for a shag 😂😂
I'm middle aged but would never go with him, I would rather have a night in with myself 😆..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t think he’s got to worry about her turning heads. The lips, the chin, the boobs, the belly button 🤢 and who wears a full face of make up in 32 degree heat 🙄 christ she really thinks she’s some kind of top end fashionista. Get ready for more pouting and crap stories from her today 😴
She looks like the bottom bit of a chicken with those things on her legs.
Another joke gone off half cock...😆😆😆😆😆🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the cardigan! Don't forget the cardigan 😂 He's mentioned it in three stories so far today. he's most upset that people didn't like it.
Agreed, he's manic as duck this morning!
he’s trying to copy Harry styles from one direction he wears all the grandad cardigans difference is he’s a millionaire and was in one of the best boy bands from this country 😂😂 oh and people love him unlike Jake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, it's definitely a manic Sunday. He's so upset that most people hated the cardigan. So jealous too that Doph is in Mykonos "but it'll soon be Dublin but that doesn't have a ring to it".
Screenshot_20220702-122325~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Still banging on about the cardigan and people's different views. He's been reading "somewhere" - Hiya Fakey 👋👋 - to improve his peripheral vision and questions why people don't like him when they don't know him! It's because you're an annoying twit. Plain to see bro!!
Screenshot_20220702-122658~2.png

Still banging on about the cardigan whilst walkinh to Tesco. "I won't get angry though coz I don't get angry". Then he headbutts a tree branch ffs!
Screenshot_20220702-122519~2.png

He loves his crocs and cardigan so much he cuddles up to them both in bed. 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220702-122419~3.png

Totally manic still. He actually looks batshit crazy here! WTF???
Screenshot_20220702-122405~2.png

Spend your days with people who are always there?
Says the twit who is always AWOL.
Screenshot_20220702-122352~2.png

You call that below-par fry up a treat? Looks tit.
Yeah, we bet you'll have a "hiit" later! Toot toot!
Screenshot_20220702-122348~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a wierd it’s weekend and he’s going on about that cardigan get a life sad duck 😂

also her hen looks like her in the style edit a massive flop 😂 boring witch no wonder she’s with Jake both pair boring cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he posted manically since 7am this morning, genuinely off his rocker, posted what 18 stories in 4 hours and now nothing for the last 2 hours. Guess his come downs hit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So he posted manically since 7am this morning, genuinely off his rocker, posted what 18 stories in 4 hours and now nothing for the last 2 hours. Guess his come downs hit!
He’s got two shows so he’s probably got to work now lol 😂

• Haha
Still banging on about the cardigan and people's different views. He's been reading "somewhere" - Hiya Fakey 👋👋 - to improve his peripheral vision and questions why people don't like him when they don't know him! It's because you're an annoying twit. Plain to see bro!!
View attachment 1385832

Still banging on about the cardigan whilst walkinh to Tesco. "I won't get angry though coz I don't get angry". Then he headbutts a tree branch ffs!
View attachment 1385842

He loves his crocs and cardigan so much he cuddles up to them both in bed. 🤢🤢
View attachment 1385850

Totally manic still. He actually looks batshit crazy here! WTF???
View attachment 1385852

Spend your days with people who are always there?
Says the twit who is always AWOL.
View attachment 1385855

You call that below-par fry up a treat? Looks tit.
Yeah, we bet you'll have a "hiit" later! Toot toot!
View attachment 1385863
Presentation is everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.