Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Into perfume now, has to be the dearest one too. 🐔 She is a bit late with this as it's been out a few years now but has to get on the bandwagon. I have had this for ages it's a snide but lasts the same £20 lol lol ...
Its not Baccarat Rouge is it...

How can she spend £260 for a weeks shop in Tesco whose she feeding
Needs sacks of carrots for donkey teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Joon

VIP Member
Poor Leo in that drab jumper ten sizes to big for him cuffs turned back loads 😢 put him in something blue, he would look lovely in that colour... 🐔 🍩 Idiots...

Nixxs

VIP Member
Sorry to disappoint but definitely had contact since Jamie’s wedding. Remember they did all that boxing training together for that boxstar event they did last October. I wouldn’t say they were good friends though. Jamie always looks like he just tolerates him (like most people to be fair 😂)
Forgot about that

mollyann

VIP Member
Hi! I'm from a small town near Hull originally. Scunthorpe is a working class town through and though. We don't claim it's anything special. But....Lisa is from Scunny, she was a Working class lass and still is. She just likes to think she is'above where she grew up.
Hull 30 minutes from me and would say that’s far worse than Scunthorpe😂.I no she has a nice house but means fuck all when you walk around like you have a famous son 😂Getting likes being slapped by a twat with a wrap and pretending to act angry when he closes your curtains is as good as it gets with those two

• Haha

User8184

Chatty Member
Definitely. Dad of the year never ever looks after Leo by himself for more than an hour at a time. Definitely couldn’t do an overnighter. We all remember when Sophie left him in charge to go to the hairdressers for a few hours, how he reacted and unbelievably he wants to start trying for another one 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does anyone have the video of this?
I have seen it mentioned a few times and would love to see it

Joon

VIP Member
They wouldn't touch him with a bargepole! 🤣

He's mid-30's now and a has-been ugly cunt. No fucking chance! 🍄🍄🍄

I am so bored with this cunt. Try Charlotte Dawson, Katie Price and Marcus Mitchell. 💗

All Sophie needs to do is trim his hair herself. It's not rocket science ffs!!!!!
Stacy Soloman is a good one ....

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
  • Heart

allenby48

The only thing I can think of is that they are doing Celebrity (and I use that term loosely) Antiques Road Trip. They usually drive around in an old car.
Could be wrong but thats my guess.
not many antique shops open today (I’m from Sheffield)
looks like they are staying at the Doubletree which is out of town