Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I canโ€™t put into words how much women going on their hens in partners football kit makes me cringe. It is hideous.
Iโ€™m wondering if sheโ€™s took hen tips from Billi Mucklow๐Ÿ™„ Difference is Andy is a professional footballer, fake is just a cunt๐Ÿ˜‚

So whoโ€™s looking after the house? Their usual โ€˜house sitterโ€™ is on the hen too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
I donโ€™t think she is, this is the fans she got made & itโ€™s just all her friends๐Ÿ˜‚ Letโ€™s be honest here Sophie is all about the aesthetics so thereโ€™s no way sheโ€™s going to have her mum on her hen do when itโ€™s all gonna be about posing & loving themselves๐Ÿคข Strange that none of her sisters are there tho๐Ÿค” Wonder if any of her brothers will be going to Dublin, doubt it๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
668CA7C4-C425-4A8B-A96C-DC99A61C197C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Bobsmith

Jamie as in the guy from love Island, for some unknown reason JQ and Doph were invited to their wedding and if I remember correctly he uploaded pics and videos on his insta before Jamie and camilla had even announced theh were getting married.

Is that right tattlers?
oh I see thanks for the info!โค

Reactions: 8

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
FFS, get out of his face and leave him be. This is just so cringe. ๐Ÿคข
Screenshot_20220626-144433~2.png

You're filming something really shit and will totally fail. This is your car? Your ego won't fit in that.
Screenshot_20220626-144449~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Leo dressed in one of Freddies jumpers today by the looks of it. Massive on him. He looks like a lost orphan

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Sophie in the car how many times does she touch her hair .Sorry to say but sheโ€™s the most uncomfortable unnatural wooden person Iโ€™ve ever seen.Off to try her wedding dresses on good luck marrying that tosser.First time Iโ€™ve seen her mum strange bunch arenโ€™t they lol .
Is she going to the kids department in John Lewis for it????

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Jimmy Hill was very popular and had a long, lucrative, successful career. The other one .........? ๐Ÿคฃ

I think there's photos on the WIKI, unfortunately not the video. You can see Leo on the driveway with nothing on his feet and the pure enraged snarl on his face as he storms of. Dad of the year? Utter arsehole more like. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Wow, this hen getaway looks fun. You'd get more atmosphere from a mortuary. I bet they're going to go wiiillllllldddd tonight! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
View attachment 1383832

You can only just imagine how boring this hen do is going to be. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด We look forward to you wearing some of your ITS Hen Collection Doph!!
View attachment 1383839
She looks like a reject from Love Island ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Honestly I donโ€™t like to body shame but if she really thinks she looks good in her latest reel (which she obviously does to post it) she needs to wear those glasses sheโ€™s always plugging. She is getting thinner by the day and as for the boobs ๐Ÿคฏ I really hope any young girls that follow her do not aspire to be like her in any way, shape or form ๐Ÿ™
She's thinner than Victoria Beckman

• Haha
  • Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
Who is even going to her hen party is it just a chilled hen who goes Greece for a hen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

boring bitch !!!

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
So that I don't actually have to watch videos of idiots demonstrating it, could someone please tell me what the tortilla challenge entails?

• Haha
Reactions: 6