Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the riveting food4thoughts content after his convo online with mr positivity himself Scott Thomas🙄 Saw he followed Eden yesterday so it’s coming😐
Guarantee Scotty won’t be paying him to advertise it though. Jake could have been a Thomas brother - they all think they’re better than everyone else, all childish, all attention seeking, think they’re gods gift, think they’re more famous than they are, no talent between them, etc….

That comment from a follower asking him to show more flesh like a Chippendale 😆😆
That has to be from a woman of a certain vintage given they peaked in the 1980s.
Saying that, Chippendale furniture has more personality and is infinitely better to look at than Jake the plank.
Nope he sent that to himself unless his mum did 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, I don’t know what poor Matthew has done to end up with such a moany, entitled witch like her and then you have the added agony of that bleep for a son in law🤷🏼‍♀️☹
I agree saw her do a dog food ad last year he did something wrong .She shouted stupid not like that before deleting.Bet she a bleeping nightmare to live with just like her (famous son ) see how she keeps his name even now she’s married Matt .Her Sophie and fakey are all wannabes with zero warmth or talent 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
43176EC6-8B02-4BB6-8709-056E3E6E1B55.jpeg
378620FE-6DD7-40BC-A8A4-57C2F362C31B.jpeg
278E4369-4834-4B01-882F-0978A7CFA036.jpeg
B6F2DF5F-0329-4AEF-8F68-9AF1533E0A53.jpeg
E236E120-A32F-45F2-8E61-A8513CEAA758.jpeg
5AC8781A-2CF8-4759-9BD7-7C11BAD4A7E9.jpeg

Wtf is this tit🤷🏼‍♀️ Is this an attempt at upping his engagement😂 That dragon comment ex exist🤦🏼‍♀️ All that bullshit about taking time for himself, no Jake you weren’t on yesterday because you’ve posted all your content from the weekend already so you had nothing exciting to add😂

Guarantee Scotty won’t be paying him to advertise it though. Jake could have been a Thomas brother - they all think they’re better than everyone else, all childish, all attention seeking, think they’re gods gift, think they’re more famous than they are, no talent between them, etc….

Nope he sent that to himself unless his mum did 😂
This🙌🏼 They’re defo cut from the same cloth🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah I’ve seen a lot of influencers using polls lately and after a quick google it’s because it helps engagements go up as more people tend to scroll stories quickly than grid posts

• Sick
Yeah I’ve seen a lot of influencers using polls lately and after a quick google it’s because it helps engagements go up as more people tend to scroll stories quickly than grid posts
He needs to do something for engagement. Only a few months ago he was on about 7% now he’s on less than 2% 😂 He is such an idiot, I don’t think he realised all his bought followers can’t actually engage with him 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s pains me too. I am sick off fucks claiming to have disorders (self diagnosed) when the people who do have to do through a rigorous process for the diagnosis (believe me it was a long process for myself) but it’s now become a buzz disorder for FUCKS who want to be part of the “let’s use mental health to promote our crappy products or attempt to SADFISH” or to excuse cuntish behaviour.

ADHD is not this “squirrel” disorder of being easily distracted - it can be bleeping HELL, but I am not about to give JAKE “THE BORING” bleep a list of content to claim as his own.

Jake - you are just a BORING BORING bleep.
I can’t emphasis how bleeping BORING you are & ADHD people usually aren’t boring, they are usually completely the opposite of US.

if you are ADHD, then the rest of us ADHDers wouldn’t let you in the gang, because you’d bore us to bleeping death. These are FACTS.
Well said and totally agree with every word you said .Took me years and even had to attend a 18 week parents group with camhs to prove I was on board to get my child help .If tit head has it am sure would milk the subject to death like he does all the other self diagnosed tit he has (not) prickington is a nobody I’m afraid who spends 2 hours working the rest thinking of number one.🖕

• Heart
Told you he only attracts middle aged ladies 🤮 all over 50 begging it …

“ what content do you guys want to see “

well jake considering most your followers are bots I don’t think anybody gives a tit 😂😂
Also who does he think he is he’s a washed up X factor reject who can’t even fill his local gym it’s hilarious.
I didn’t even know who he was I stumbled across this thread and it’s been nothing but laughs ever since . His life is tragic and the way he visions himself is funny . He can’t see that he’s a nobody and irrelevant 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can as can you imagine how many posts and stories he’s going to do that week 🤯 saying that I can’t wait to see what they’re both going to wear 😂. Her dress will definitely be tight fitting 🤢 and his shirt will be undone and his trousers will be above his ankles. Wonder what jewellery he’ll wear on the day and how he’ll have his hair 😂 Sad thing is it should be more about the bride but you know 100%, he’ll take centre stage and she’ll let him. I think a wedding bingo needs to be done nearer the time 😂
He'll be wearing a white suit, a la John Travolta, no socks, eye bleeping himself fashionably late down the aisle.
He'll be the cabaret show, and he'll throw the bouquet....

• Haha
I feel so sorry for his housemates this week putting up wi his immature as duck
Behaviour. Get an actual life Jake ffs.

Reactions: 10
Told you he only attracts middle aged ladies 🤮 all over 50 begging it …

“ what content do you guys want to see “

well jake considering most your followers are bots I don’t think anybody gives a tit 😂😂
Also who does he think he is he’s a washed up X factor reject who can’t even fill his local gym it’s hilarious.
I didn’t even know who he was I stumbled across this thread and it’s been nothing but laughs ever since . His life is tragic and the way he visions himself is funny . He can’t see that he’s a nobody and irrelevant 😂😂😂
" What content do you want to see"
How about wearing clothes like a normal human being, getting a proper paying job, and bleeping off for good off Instagram....

He needs to do something for engagement. Only a few months ago he was on about 7% now he’s on less than 2% 😂 He is such an idiot, I don’t think he realised all his bought followers can’t actually engage with him 😂
Yes, he really is that bleeping stupid...👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the last year he ain’t realised it’s not about followers it’s about engagement rate .why does he think he’s getting no work . He isn’t popular at all and neither is his wife to be . Pair just desperate for fame but will never happen .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone miss my ASA post :( what will
Happen if he gets more asa reports and they’re all bad x

Reactions: 7
For the last year he ain’t realised it’s not about followers it’s about engagement rate .why does he think he’s getting no work . He isn’t popular at all and neither is his wife to be . Pair just desperate for fame but will never happen .
He's too thick/arrogant to realise his day came and went about 10 yes ago. He should have had a tidy little sum and a pension set up to cover himself.
But I bet stupid arse has pissed or spent every penny on holidays and tit...
Universal credit, here they come ...

He's too thick/arrogant to realise his day came and went about 10 yes ago. He should have had a tidy little sum and a pension set up to cover himself.
But I bet stupid arse has pissed or spent every penny on holidays and tit...
Universal credit, here they come ...
Exactly 😂 a lot of these reality tv stars have invested money they’ve made quickly, Gaz Beadle he’s invested all his GS money, so have others, all the LI lot have done big stuff. Wes Nelson etc , Jake has just quandared his inheritance from his Dad and what will he be left with? 🙃

Those poor lads sharing with him look pissed off already how embarrassing of a prick he is .Bet Sophie kicked him into touch about his show off hotel rooms and now having to put those poor lads threw a week of his stupid tit.She must be desperate as how can you stand him of on a jolly all week doing duck all and acting like dad of the year on a Sunday.Roll on July I’ve got my hat 👒 ready for the wedding of the century 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can’t wait for the riveting food4thoughts content after his convo online with mr positivity himself Scott Thomas🙄 Saw he followed Eden yesterday so it’s coming😐
Scott Thomas is such a thirsty duck he’s painful.
My ex nearly knocked him on his skinny arse (my exes words) if he didn’t wind his neck his neck in, he did. But he’s soo thirsty for attention but what’s worse he claims not to but it’s painful, he’s like a robotic networker … in fairness it’s lucky we see any of the Thomas brothers because they are all so far up Mr Polyesters aka Boohoo Man’s arse.

Well said and totally agree with every word you said .Took me years and even had to attend a 18 week parents group with camhs to prove I was on board to get my child help .If tit head has it am sure would milk the subject to death like he does all the other self diagnosed tit he has (not) prickington is a nobody I’m afraid who spends 2 hours working the rest thinking of number one.🖕
Sending you love … it’s hard & especially for a parent. But what a wonderful mother you are ❤Kids want to feel safe (we all do) but the fact you are doing what your child needs will be a huge benefit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not too sure what will happen but I would imagine he would be banned from doing ads

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think he’d have to get a fair few before they do something drastic about it. There’s a person who has a thread on here who classes herself as an influencer, fashion designer, lumispa boss and more crap like that and she never marks her reels or stories with ad or aff links. People on that thread are reporting her all the time and have been for months, but still she carries on regardless and nothing seems to be done about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Scott Thomas is such a thirsty duck he’s painful.
My ex nearly knocked him on his skinny arse (my exes words) if he didn’t wind his neck his neck in, he did. But he’s soo thirsty for attention but what’s worse he claims not to but it’s painful, he’s like a robotic networker … in fairness it’s lucky we see any of the Thomas brothers because they are all so far up Mr Polyesters aka Boohoo Man’s arse.

Sending you love … it’s hard & especially for a parent. But what a wonderful mother you are ❤Kids want to feel safe (we all do) but the fact you are doing what your child needs will be a huge benefit.
R thank you he’s actually my grandson but I’ve had custody of him since he was 3 so class him as mine :) Life throws us challenges but we just do our best .We don’t moan beg for freebies and make up tit for sympathy.This threat is great and makes me lol 😂 which is often the best tonic ever ❤❤

R thank you he’s actually my grandson but I’ve had custody of him since he was 3 so class him as mine :) Life throws us challenges but we just do our best .We don’t moan beg for freebies and make up tit for sympathy.This threat is great and makes me lol 😂 which is often the best tonic ever ❤❤
sorry replied wrong one that was for Kate 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.