Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s feeling overwhelmed um roll on his dad brother and all the other crap he comes up with.Bet his roomies telling him not to film 😬His inability to secure work and the ten holidays booked for the wedding of the year 🤣🤣are coming into reality.Sophie bombed big time and was embarrassing to see her crap clothing discounted to half price after four days 🤣.Also great recap 👍
They'll split up soon, he can't cope...😅😅😅😅

Brilliant recap👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it just me , I can't wait for the crappy wedding and holiday posts. We are gonna have such a laugh at their expense

Eekk it's uncanny . Even the Jake hair
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me , I can't wait for the crappy wedding and holiday posts. We are gonna have such a laugh at their expense
I can as can you imagine how many posts and stories he’s going to do that week 🤯 saying that I can’t wait to see what they’re both going to wear 😂. Her dress will definitely be tight fitting 🤢 and his shirt will be undone and his trousers will be above his ankles. Wonder what jewellery he’ll wear on the day and how he’ll have his hair 😂 Sad thing is it should be more about the bride but you know 100%, he’ll take centre stage and she’ll let him. I think a wedding bingo needs to be done nearer the time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Cannot wait to see the tit show of the wedding. Hope nanny qvc turkey teeth posts pics before jakey can just like he did to Camilla and Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New narrative for Jake. Mental health and he had to get his ADHD thing in didn't he. God he's awful

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi I’m more of a lurker on this thread, I’ve just been catching up on Nanny QVCs posts about the electric being off and I can’t believe how stuck up she’s being because it’s off all day, it’s not like she has to work from home, she should be grateful that she’s got electric, heating and internet, some people in this country with the current state can’t afford to even boil their kettle, she’s really starting to get on my tits, and don’t even get me started on that stupid soap scoop 🙄

• Heart
62BB7E4E-23D3-4E70-9164-CA24F5F1429A.png

please don’t 🤮🤮🤮

Hi I’m more of a lurker on this thread, I’ve just been catching up on Nanny QVCs posts about the electric being off and I can’t believe how stuck up she’s being because it’s off all day, it’s not like she has to work from home, she should be grateful that she’s got electric, heating and internet, some people in this country with the current state can’t afford to even boil their kettle, she’s really starting to get on my tits, and don’t even get me started on that stupid soap scoop 🙄
they all need to get off their high horse and stop feeling so entitled and face reality. My electric went up £100 this month, a lot of people are struggling, people in Ukrainian don’t even have a roof over their head let alone electric and she’s moaning it’s off a few hours and she can’t do her beloved soap scoop 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does the dick head have ADHD diagnosed from a psychiatrist or is he just taking the piss .As a parent of a 14 year old with it and other issues hate bleeping people who drop it in as a flying comment .duck off jakey you are just a prize annoying tit and no way do you have adhd it’s not a subject that should come out of your mouth in passing while drinking your bleeping smoothie.God it annoys me 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
He’s sooooo bleeping BORING …

Same thing over and over again.
The inability to recreate original content which he had skewered from someone else, the constant ME ME ME. whilst eye bleeping himself.
He’s just boring boring bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cannot wait to see the tit show of the wedding. Hope nanny qvc turkey teeth posts pics before jakey can just like he did to Camilla and Jamie
No chance. He’ll be filming himself waiting for Sophie and may even film her walking down the aisle, if he can take the camera off himself long enough 😂 Wouldn’t even surprise me if he puts the whole ceremony on his insta 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone tell me what happens if he keeps breaching ASA rules etc? Will he eventually just get banned or?

Reactions: 8
Does the dick head have ADHD diagnosed from a psychiatrist or is he just taking the piss .As a parent of a 14 year old with it and other issues hate bleeping people who drop it in as a flying comment .duck off jakey you are just a prize annoying tit and no way do you have adhd it’s not a subject that should come out of your mouth in passing while drinking your bleeping smoothie.God it annoys me 😡😡😡😡😡
It’s pains me too. I am sick off fucks claiming to have disorders (self diagnosed) when the people who do have to do through a rigorous process for the diagnosis (believe me it was a long process for myself) but it’s now become a buzz disorder for FUCKS who want to be part of the “let’s use mental health to promote our crappy products or attempt to SADFISH” or to excuse cuntish behaviour.

ADHD is not this “squirrel” disorder of being easily distracted - it can be bleeping HELL, but I am not about to give JAKE “THE BORING” bleep a list of content to claim as his own.

Jake - you are just a BORING BORING bleep.
I can’t emphasis how bleeping BORING you are & ADHD people usually aren’t boring, they are usually completely the opposite of US.

if you are ADHD, then the rest of us ADHDers wouldn’t let you in the gang, because you’d bore us to bleeping death. These are FACTS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Asking about what content people want to see obviously after reading here and us all saying his content is tit 😂 Saying you should take time for yourself? Does this selfish bleep do anything apart from taking time for himself. Getting overwhelmed? He ‘works’ a 12 hour week (when he’s not calling in sick) and he gets overwhelmed and anxious 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he wasnt addicted to Instagram and didn’t spend his whole time seeking validation off of people he doesn’t know, he wouldn’t get ‘overwhelmed’. Seriously the bloke is a fuckin joke. People are genuinely struggling for numerous reasons at the moment and here’s comes the wanker again playing the mental health card 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Lol this great !! You always do the best recaps.
we were all laughing the other week about “what hasn’t Jake posted “‘he’s even posted while on the loo… we’ll flash forward a week and we have a pic of the whole inside of his mouth. Look closely enough and you can see the tit trying to escape ….

Hes such a bleep. Always knows better and thinks he’s above it all. He reallyreally doesn’t wanna continue down this Path because once his instas yanked where is he gonna get free money from ? I mean what do ya expect him to do WORK? Oh no no no..
Imagine the meltdown if they nuked his insta lol
Can’t wait for the riveting food4thoughts content after his convo online with mr positivity himself Scott Thomas🙄 Saw he followed Eden yesterday so it’s coming😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When the your followers spell variety like this proves they are special folk who blow smoke up his ahole. Unless JQ sent this in himself, wouldn't put it passed him
He sent that to himself and the one about wearing leather trousers and being shirtless more often 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That comment from a follower asking him to show more flesh like a Chippendale 😆😆
That has to be from a woman of a certain vintage given they peaked in the 1980s.
Saying that, Chippendale furniture has more personality and is infinitely better to look at than Jake the plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.