Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he's making a showreel to tout for work as a presenter ...

She knows Sophie’s ITS edit flopped so I reckon she’s hoping they’re looking at doing a Granny edit next She’ll be doing aff links soon
The Granny Fanny edit. Nice

Reactions: 14
No words View attachment 1254755FView attachment 1254755

Sorry you got double picture can’t find my glasses lol
For someone with fake teeth, fake dyed hair, ageing dad bod and shit tattoos, he really does have such a ticket on himself Remember the days when he said he’d never advertise something he didn’t use So they are both now flogging vitamins but for different companies Be interesting to see how many likes and comments he gets on this post

Reactions: 20
Seven Seas Vitamin Tablets? Are you having a laugh? He's always feigning illness. WTAF???

And now a Hello Fresh ad!!

Cooking without a top on. I hope it splashed up and burnt him.

Reactions: 23
Seven Seas Vitamin Tablets? Are you having a laugh? He's always feigning illness. WTAF???
View attachment 1254836

And now a Hello Fresh ad!!
View attachment 1254840

Cooking without a top on. I hope it splashed up and burnt him.
He’s got to pay for that wedding somehow every z lister out there does Hello Fresh but you’re right, how the hell does he get an ad for vitamins when he’s always supposedly sick. That why I won’t buy from these brands cos they’ll use anyone to promote their crap however disingenuous they are

Reactions: 17
You know what fucks me off more than anything is in my job I see a lot of vulnerable young people. Not long ago we had to get some funding from Children In Need to help a young mum in need of things for her baby. A car seat was one of them and here’s this prick and his skeletor misses getting gifted all this shit makes my fucking blood boil

Reactions: 32
Now posts swimming with Leo fucking hell he never stops .Does he not realise how desperate he looks .No Freddy or mention of him just Leo Leo what a selfish pig he is .And hold your head in shame Sophie letting him use Leo over and over for likes .God it really does have problems and for a 33yr old is just

So Soph is now selling her clothes. Are things really that bad that she can’t just give them to charity like most normal people do or is she just showing off how many clothes she’s got that she no longer needs. She really thinks she’s some sort of high end fashionista but a child could put reels together better than her and again not body shaming but the clothes she’s wearing just show how thin she has got

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So after losing followers for two days (1 of those days being him showing his sons poo to the world so hardly a shock), somehow he’s gained over 300 followers today He’s scraping for likes and comments, his engagement rate is still shit, his content is boring as fuck and he’s shadowbanned so I wonder how he’s managed that

Attachments

And has a depop account selling her crap but no one buying as all size 8 .She does look awful but seems to be loving it as in crop tops leggings

Reactions: 9
Leo looks like a sack of shit, get him checked out, he is vacant, never see him giggling plus snotty nose all the time....poor kid .

Reactions: 17
And has a depop account selling her crap but no one buying as all size 8 .She does look awful but seems to be loving it as in crop tops leggings
There’s no way she’s a size 8 now. More like a size 4 and she will definitely struggle selling clothes that small.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1255125it took me literally 10 seconds to find this . View attachment 1255126
The transparency of him trying to up his engagement rate is laughable. They spend 24/7 on their phones but neither of them seem to be able to use Google They can film, take photos, shop and go on Instagram on them but can’t use a world wide search engine. Pathetic arseholes. Actually scrap that, they can obviously use Google because he’s definitely searching for ways to up his engagement on Insta

Reactions: 15
At 15 months my children were chatterboxes. Colours, animals, two word conversations. With these two morons it’s not surprising.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.