Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O dear Jakey boy look like you’re in need of ANOTHER hair transplant soon… the plugs are falling out sunshine 😂🤭
I know it's been said previously, and I have been trying to remove the image from my brain, but that tongue is bleeping rancid :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept!!!! Put 'em away. Like two shrivelled up raisins.. What the actual duck. Is she getting more repulsive or is it just me? What a bleeping dog. 🤑
Lol that she put a birthday cake to cover them up on the next 2 stories :ROFLMAO: Just get a top that covers your patatas fritas!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just popping on to say those dentures don't look too good.

In bed with Jakey be like....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Moaning about being "anxiety ridden" and then this. It's amazing what a line of Columbian can do eh fakey boy? You're an absolute bleep and pity one of the shoppers didn't tell you to your face. I would have! twit.
Screenshot_20220421-161337.png

Christ Almighty. I don't know what's worse. The fake posh voice or the greasy, spotty skin. What a minger! 🤑
Screenshot_20220421-164019.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus that’s terrifying. How disgusting!!!!!

Just catching up. Home safe and sound from hols, unpacked etc….. enjoying a proper brew 😂

Hope everyone is ok xxx
Welcome back. Rest up, you will need your strength to deal with Jakey the shitbag !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£550 for lip blush wtf these two are the saddest twats going and they look no different 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£550 for lip blush wtf these two are the saddest twats going and they look no different 🤪
It’s the fact she’s trying to say her lips are still swollen from it 😂 Yeh that’s why your lips look swollen 🤥 Just admit you’ve got lip fillers and be done with it. Nice day out for baby Leo though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was taking Leo for a day out she said yesterday! I don’t class taking my baby to a beauty clinic so I can get treatment a day out ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I flicked to and fro the pics and could see no difference from yesterday

She was taking Leo for a day out she said yesterday! I don’t class taking my baby to a beauty clinic so I can get treatment a day out ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Sounds like Katie Price

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now dancing in a shopping centre don’t no how to share videos lol but wtf he thinks he’s a bleeping member of a boy band .Grow up you self absorbed twit
It's not just a shopping centre. It's a bloody railway station 😂. Grand Central is attached to Birmingham New Street. The bloke is an absolute fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many different type of skin care ads can one person do? I’m amazed that any company promoting skin products use her because her skin isn’t good and it actually shows all these products must be useless. I’m not being harsh or nasty about her skin but if she’s going to promote something, she should be honest. However we all know honesty doesn’t seem a high priority in their household 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
How many different type of skin care ads can one person do? I’m amazed that any company promoting skin products use her because her skin isn’t good and it actually shows all these products must be useless. I’m not being harsh or nasty about her skin but if she’s going to promote something, she should be honest. However we all know honesty doesn’t seem a high priority in their household 🤷🏻‍♀️
I no had all her stupid vitamins out this morning .As the mum of a 14 year old with severe ache pisses me off endless tit she sprouts out of her rubber lipped mouth.As if tit over the counter cream cures ache 😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.