Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he’s started following thegamestv now. Yet another reality show he’s tagging and obviously desperate to get on. I suppose now he’s reached his million, all these shows are going to come knocking at his door 🙄🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
E9BF4AEA-1F84-4C4C-8DB3-E8F14A2FAAFA.jpeg

Poor Fred just an afterthought again! Don’t say he wasn’t Jake because there wouldn’t have been an exclamation mark after Leo if you were including Fred😡 Hate this bleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I see he’s started following thegamestv now. Yet another reality show he’s tagging and obviously desperate to get on. I suppose now he’s reached his million, all these shows are going to come knocking at his door 🙄🤥😂
I half expect to see him on Antiques roadshow, and bargain hunt, with either soapy or Nanny QVC...😅😅😅😅

View attachment 1210105
Poor Fred just an afterthought again! Don’t say he wasn’t Jake because there wouldn’t have been an exclamation mark after Leo if you were including Fred😡 Hate this bleep!
Leo's probably hoping he fucks off for good ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1210105
Wanker 😡 it’s probably a bouncy castle or something like that, ready for his 1 million photoshoot at the weekend 😂 Considering he has so many followers now, his likes on his grid posts are very low 🤔 I wonder why that is 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wanker 😡 it’s probably a bouncy castle or something like that, ready for his 1 million photoshoot at the weekend 😂 Considering he has so many followers now, his likes on his grid posts are very low 🤔 I wonder why that is 😉😂
I think it’s a kitten🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know why🤷🏼‍♀️ I think that photo of Leo with the cat in California then the question about pets yesterday in his q&a, we all know they like to hint at things with these questions🙄 He did say a dog was too much commitment so I’m going with a cat for a BINGO😂😂

Reactions: 19
I think it’s a kitten🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know why🤷🏼‍♀️ I think that photo of Leo with the cat in California then the question about pets yesterday in his q&a, we all know they like to hint at things with these questions🙄 He did say a dog was too much commitment so I’m going with a cat for a BINGO😂😂
Didn’t see the q&a so wasn’t aware of that. Yes makes total sense. Let’s go get a pet that we’ll just palm off on someone else whilst we take our numerous trips/holidays we’ve got planned 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d like to see him try using a kitten for insta content. He’ll get his eyes scratched out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else see the first ick story he posted and then deleted? He tagged someone else in, I think Georgia, classic passive aggressive behaviour. Desperately trying to remember what he said!!!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see the first ick story he posted and then deleted? He tagged someone else in, I think Georgia, classic passive aggressive behaviour. Desperately trying to remember what he said!!!
Was it the one about the million followers? Don’t know if he’s deleted it. I reported him for doxxing so the story disappears so I can’t see if it’s that one you’re talking about or another one😂

Didn’t see the q&a so wasn’t aware of that. Yes makes total sense. Let’s go get a pet that we’ll just palm off on someone else whilst we take our numerous trips/holidays we’ve got planned 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d like to see him try using a kitten for insta content. He’ll get his eyes scratched out 😂
Can’t wait for him to be covered in claw marks😂😂 Don’t duck with the pussy fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And not putting up it’s a ad but putting name of clinic in every post
Hi ho! hi ho! off to the ASA I go🎵

Was this one it’s still up
Instagram are a bloody joke! I reported him for doxxing people😡 No wonder the prick keeps going on about doing whatever the duck he wants🙄 Him & that bleep Vicky pattison are the worst for it, really gets on my wick!!!!!! Double exclamation won’t do😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.