Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Su's gonna come back with the set of teeth that everyone gets. They seem to only have one type. She won't be able to talk properly til she gets used to them. She's gonna look like a granny that's got a new set of dentures. Why did she let fakey Jakey organise this for her? Can she not see his teeth? Gobsmacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1208665
She’s defo got a collab or something, that’s the only thing that would make her as happy as what she is saying she is🤦🏼‍♀️ They boobs should not be seen🤢
After the two of them begging and hinting for months, I have a horrible feeling, she could have a drop coming with ITS 🙄 Adam (ITS boss) mentioned in a q&a last week that at the end of April, they are doing another bridal collection and it’s someone new that’s getting married this year. They all follow each other and Jake’s often tagging him in stuff. Maybe totally wrong (hope I am) but the timing fits in. Wonder how Jake will try and take that over cos he won’t like her getting the attention. If that is why she’s coming across so smug, I don’t think the likes of Stacey Solomon & Jac Jossa have a lot to worry about 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
After the two of them begging and hinting for months, I have a horrible feeling, she could have a drop coming with ITS 🙄 Adam (ITS boss) mentioned in a q&a last week that at the end of April, they are doing another bridal collection and it’s someone new that’s getting married this year. They all follow each other and Jake’s often tagging him in stuff. Maybe totally wrong (hope I am) but the timing fits in. Wonder how Jake will try and take that over cos he won’t like her getting the attention. If that is why she’s coming across so smug, I don’t think the likes of Stacey Solomon & Jac Jossa have a lot to worry about 😂
Maybe she's designing pyjamas you can rock out of the house, let's not forget the pretty in pink distaster pyjamas outfit tagged that aren't pyjamas according to her but are defo pyjamas on the sellers website. She's just a fashion mogul right with her 57K bought bots 😂🙄

• Haha
Su's gonna come back with the set of teeth that everyone gets. They seem to only have one type. She won't be able to talk properly til she gets used to them. She's gonna look like a granny that's got a new set of dentures. Why did she let fakey Jakey organise this for her? Can she not see his teeth? Gobsmacked.
Lol can’t wait for her to try and attempt to say “soap scoops” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she's designing pyjamas you can rock out of the house, let's not forget the pretty in pink distaster pyjamas outfit tagged that aren't pyjamas according to her but are defo pyjamas on the sellers website. She's just a fashion mogul right with her 57K bought bots 😂🙄
The bridal collection last year had pyjamas so you never know 😂

• Haha
Having turkey teeth must run in the family.Remember Sophie going to get hers done but think found out she was having Leo so no work was done Hope soapy su does not regret this as clinic has some tit reviews.

Reactions: 7
Holly Hagan???? She’s getting married in July or august I think x

Reactions: 7
Holly Hagan???? She’s getting married in July or august I think x
Yes possibly but the way Sophie’s going on, it must be something pretty big and she’s been angling for an ITS deal for ages. Adams boyfriend and her started following each other not long ago as well. I’d be very disappointed if ITS use her as I think her body type sends out the wrong sort of message. I’m not body shaming but she really doesn’t look healthy. ITSs more recent collabs are more ‘influencer’ types so I just think it’s a real possibility that’s what her smugness is about. I really hope I’m wrong 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So truth is getting to million has made no difference.So all that begging on Instagram and Twitter free giveaways to get him to the number he so desperately wanted has not opened doors .A word of advice don’t live beyond your means and brag about holidays etc as no one gives a tit .Welcome to the real world where most of us work care for our families without needing to plaster it all the internet

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So truth is getting to million has made no difference.So all that begging on Instagram and Twitter free giveaways to get him to the number he so desperately wanted has not opened doors .A word of advice don’t live beyond your means and brag about holidays etc as no one gives a tit .Welcome to the real world where most of us work care for our families without needing to plaster it all the internet
Except them?

• Haha
So is Marcel
No way will it be Marcels missus. As a couple they are as desperate and beggy as Jakey & Sophie but if possible, they are even lower down the z list scale than they are.

Does an ad for gummies yesterday and today he’s feeling anxious. What a brilliant advocate he is for something he continues to promote that he’s actually admitting doesn’t work. Brands must be queuing up to work with him 😂 Obviously using the woe is me card for all his ‘new’ followers 🤦🏻‍♀️ next it will be his dad and brother being brought up yet again 😴. Funny how his anxiety only happens when he’s ‘working’ or Sophie’s got a day out planned with Leo 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fs! I think you might be right on this one😡 That will be why she’s doing all these aff links for dresses for the hen do🙄 I’m sorry but why would they use a waif like Sophie when there are so many beautiful ‘real’ women they could use😳 If I was getting married & looking at her in wedding dresses I would be in flood of tears thinking I looked like fat nanny boxer😂 She’ll look like a little girl playing dress up🤢 ps I’m not skinny shaming, I just don’t think she looks healthy at all☹ That will be why cunty face was desperate to get to the million🙄

Having turkey teeth must run in the family.Remember Sophie going to get hers done but think found out she was having Leo so no work was done Hope soapy su does not regret this as clinic has some tit reviews.
I read that a woman died after getting lipo at that clinic last year😢

Yes possibly but the way Sophie’s going on, it must be something pretty big and she’s been angling for an ITS deal for ages. Adams boyfriend and her started following each other not long ago as well. I’d be very disappointed if ITS use her as I think her body type sends out the wrong sort of message. I’m not body shaming but she really doesn’t look healthy. ITSs more recent collabs are more ‘influencer’ types so I just think it’s a real possibility that’s what her smugness is about. I really hope I’m wrong 😂
This is what I think☹

That’s because in the questions yesterday someone asked how he was, he said “I’m good today but I might not be tomorrow” he’s just keeping it real for his new followers😂

Except them?
Him & her are both illiterate cunts😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this bleep expected everybody to jump out with confetti and baloons and strictly to be knocking on his door 😂😂

1 million means tuck all Jake especially when your engagement rate is shite . Get a life sad duck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute bleep is looking for attention. His only illness is being obsessed with Insta.

• Haha
Fs! I think you might be right on this one😡 That will be why she’s doing all these aff links for dresses for the hen do🙄 I’m sorry but why would they use a waif like Sophie when there are so many beautiful ‘real’ women they could use😳 If I was getting married & looking at her in wedding dresses I would be in flood of tears thinking I looked like fat nanny boxer😂 She’ll look like a little girl playing dress up🤢 ps I’m not skinny shaming, I just don’t think she looks healthy at all☹ That will be why cunty face was desperate to get to the million🙄

I read that a woman died after getting lipo at that clinic last year😢

This is what I think☹

That’s because in the questions yesterday someone asked how he was, he said “I’m good today but I might not be tomorrow” he’s just keeping it real for his new followers😂

Him & her are both illiterate cunts😂
Exactly. ITS bang on about being size inclusive so if they use her I suppose they are going from 1 end of scale (size 4/6) to the other (Jessontheplussize size 26/28). I don’t even think she models clothes well and that’s not me being bitchy cos I’m not a fan, it’s my honest opinion. The girl who done the bridal drop last year didn’t then get a collab from it so hopefully if this is what Sophie’s big news is, she’ll be in the same position. Only plus point would be Jakey wouldn’t be able to muscle in on it and would hate the attention she’d get from it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The colour of that tongue 🤮 you just know his breath stinks of coffee and cigarettes 😷 dirty bastard probably doesn’t think he needs to brush his turkey teef

can’t wait for a video of him brushing or sticking out a clean tongue after it’s had a good scrape🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He is just a idiot full of anxiety but doing his usual cringe tit on Instagram See any negative messages puts the person name up wanker .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.