Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A5A37D64-3AEB-47C2-8AD7-C2E28ED46D49.jpeg
DDE59226-E2F2-43B5-9DB8-E09AFB472023.jpeg

Fuming!! Can’t believe people are crediting him with coming up with turkey teeth😡😂 Get your own content head & stop using tattle🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So ole Lisa has gone for teeth treatment in ismi cuz she’s now an ambassador for this clinic- wtaf if they look like Jakes god help her. We know it won’t be straight fwd cuz she’s quite a moaner.
I’m worried that she’s gunna be missing Emmerdale- how she gunna cope🤷🏼‍♀️
I think you should send her a message with the entire story of emmerdale of what happened like she does🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He'd rather have a million quid than anything? I'm sure his children and fiancee will be delighted to hear that.

Reactions: 9
He actually almost says he'd rather a million quid than a million followers but stops himself. Don't worry Jake I dont think bots are easily offended 😉
Ha was he about to say he’d rather have a million quid than a million followers then stopped himself 🤣🤣
Yes he was😂 I think he’s took too many gummies, he was all over the place & manic🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe if he didn’t spend all his cash buying bots he would be on the road to 1 million quid😂😂

Reactions: 16
I think I’ve maybe made it sound as if he was doing something good, my bad🤦🏼‍♀️😂 What I actually meant was we give him a hard time but she’s just as bad👍🏼 I defo think before Jake came along she’s been a brilliant mum and probably because she’s been on her own with Freddie they’ve been a great team. She’s got with him & I feel that her ‘career’ & Jake are her be all & end all🙄 I’m not saying she doesn’t love her kids or anything like that, I just don’t think she’s a great mother😂 Meet your pal, I brought my 2 up on my own for 16 years & worked 2 jobs, I was lucky if I had time to pee never mind anything else🤣🤣
❤❤

Sorry been MIA guys and gals, still on hol. Fly home tomorrow so I’ll be back to my usual self😂

So I commented from my own profile about Jake Doxxing me to the Off Limits post they put of Jake and that they still haven’t replied to my email, shock they deleted my comment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
❤❤

Sorry been MIA guys and gals, still on hol. Fly home tomorrow so I’ll be back to my usual self😂

So I commented from my own profile about Jake Doxxing me to the Off Limits post they put of Jake and that they still haven’t replied to my email, shock they deleted my comment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
And mine about his huge fan base in Turkey 😂 Funny how they never ever mention him but suddenly he gets a million followers 🙄 and they’re doing a grid post. They are obviously as shallow as he is. They’ve probably posted cos they think that if brands see it the work will come flooding in 🤦🏻‍♀️ They do realise if brands then go on Jakeys insta and watch his stories, any chance of work will go flying out the window. Who would seriously employ someone as unhinged and desperate as that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
early thread suggestion...

#17 finally got to the coveted 1 MIL, shame his brain cell count is virtually NIL.
BRILLIANT 😂😂😂😂😂

And mine about his huge fan base in Turkey 😂 Funny how they never ever mention him but suddenly he gets a million followers 🙄 and they’re doing a grid post. They are obviously as shallow as he is. They’ve probably posted cos they think that if brands see it the work will come flooding in 🤦🏻‍♀️ They do realise if brands then go on Jakeys insta and watch his stories, any chance of work will go flying out the window. Who would seriously employ someone as unhinged and desperate as that 🤷🏻‍♀️
The fact that he had to beg and buy bots to get to 1M says it all. If he was a successful influencer etc he would get them because people LIKE him! He gained a lot of followers on DOI and X factor/ naturally as people do. But he’s just become desperate and annoying, the stuff he does isn’t funny, it’s just weird. He’s got a family and he should focus on that.. instead he’s glued to his phone.

He needs to realise less is more and people are likely to watch his videos if there is five or six throughout the day and not 56 that NOBODY has time to trawl through. 5 videos is likely to have a higher engagement rate than 56😵💫

And the fact he’s posting so much shows how bored he is, when you don’t see a big celeb posting for a few days etc they’re TOO busy to be stuck to their phone. Olivia Attwood (perfect example and I love her😂😂😂), she was on LI a few years ago, done a few other things like Celebs Go Dating, she’s settled down with Bradley Dack and she defo doesn’t need the money - BUT she posts a few a day sometimes and then she will go missing for a while, and she’s like “guys I’m so sorry been so busy doing this, this and this” and I watch it cos I’m actually interested! She’s also got ADHD (diagnosed) and she uses Instagram has her platform positively and actually responds to people who ask her about it etc. Jake could take a BIG leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 8
BRILLIANT 😂😂😂😂😂

The fact that he had to beg and buy bots to get to 1M says it all. If he was a successful influencer etc he would get them because people LIKE him! He gained a lot of followers on DOI and X factor/ naturally as people do. But he’s just become desperate and annoying, the stuff he does isn’t funny, it’s just weird. He’s got a family and he should focus on that.. instead he’s glued to his phone.

He needs to realise less is more and people are likely to watch his videos if there is five or six throughout the day and not 56 that NOBODY has time to trawl through. 5 videos is likely to have a higher engagement rate than 56😵💫

And the fact he’s posting so much shows how bored he is, when you don’t see a big celeb posting for a few days etc they’re TOO busy to be stuck to their phone. Olivia Attwood (perfect example and I love her😂😂😂) posts a few a day sometimes and then she will go missing for a while, and she’s like “guys I’m so sorry been so busy doing this, this and this” and I watch it cos I’m actually interested! She’s also got ADHD (diagnosed) and she uses Instagram has her platform positively and actually responds to people who ask her about it etc. Jake could take a BIG leaf out of her book!
It actually says a lot about him, the fact he has done mainstream TV shows ie I’m a Celeb, DOI and Xfactor but it’s taken him so long to get there. Most people do one of them shows and their follow count goes up by hundreds of thousands or even a million. Look at his ‘mate’ Chris Hughes. More than twice as many followers as Jakey all from being on 1 show for a few weeks. I think Jakey is someone that will also lose followers at a steady rate because no one can tolerate watching his endless childish pathetic need for attention all the time. He’s definitely aware of it and that’s why he’s been buying thousands of bots and doing dodgy giveaways over the last few months because he knows it was the only way he was ever going to achieve his fake million 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
I want him to know it was me that called him COCK first 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just clicked on his profile and it says 993K. Does that mean he's lost 7K followers overnight?

EDT my bad, it mustn't have updated. He has got a 1M.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.