Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if insta had some kind of glitch or legitimately made buying bots illegal 🤣🤣 im quite upset hes not responded to me! What do i need to do to be in the blocked club! Bearing in mind i have been blocked before on the good old bianca account does that count 🤣
That counts 🤣

Reactions: 8
I know we slate him about having that phone in Leo’s face all day but at least he’s giving him attention🤦🏼‍♀️ Unlike the mother who would rather sit & stare into her phone all day than show her son any attention🙄
View attachment 1205090
I don't think that's fair tbh. Sophie has had Leo on her own for most of the time whilst Jake has pissed off to the gym and whilst he is doing this tour. She also gets up with him most nights. I don't begrudge her being on her phone when she's with her child almost 24/7. Jake should spend time with Leo. He hardly ever sees him 😂.

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine if insta had some kind of glitch or legitimately made buying bots illegal 🤣🤣 im quite upset hes not responded to me! What do i need to do to be in the blocked club! Bearing in mind i have been blocked before on the good old bianca account does that count 🤣
When he reads here and sees you’re the ‘Bianca’ that was if not still lives in his head, you’ll definitely join the blocked club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So ole Lisa has gone for teeth treatment in ismi cuz she’s now an ambassador for this clinic- wtaf if they look like Jakes god help her. We know it won’t be straight fwd cuz she’s quite a moaner.
I’m worried that she’s gunna be missing Emmerdale- how she gunna cope🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So ole Lisa has gone for teeth treatment in ismi cuz she’s now an ambassador for this clinic- wtaf if they look like Jakes god help her. We know it won’t be straight fwd cuz she’s quite a moaner.
images (11).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s already moaning hotel in industrial area was expecting 5 star sea view I think .That’s what happens when your son helps you become a ambassador 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Video he made for tattle’s benefit, especially for those that are blocked🤣🤣 You’re too kind head🖕🏼 You talk about us being obsessed🤦🏼‍♀️ Pot, kettle springs to mind😂

I’ve just sat & reported loads👍🏼
What have I just watched 🤢 I love the fact we all live rent free in his head and he won’t call tattle out cos he doesn’t want more people coming here and discovering the truth about the narcisstic prick. Anyone new following him must just think what the duck is this idiot on. No way anyone normal can not find his behaviour utterly bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bianca lived in his head for ages so yes it counts 😉

• Haha
I don't think that's fair tbh. Sophie has had Leo on her own for most of the time whilst Jake has pissed off to the gym and whilst he is doing this tour. She also gets up with him most nights. I don't begrudge her being on her phone when she's with her child almost 24/7. Jake should spend time with Leo. He hardly ever sees him 😂.
Do you honestly think she’s a good mother? I don’t! They’re sitting having breakfast together so call me old fashioned but at meal times I don’t think phones should be out at all, even if your arse of a fiancé is entertaining the little one. They’re both as bad as each other with their phones permanently attached to their hands🙄 All she was interested in doing was filming her breakfast to post on Instagram so that speaks volumes to me. Maybe I worded it wrong & it sounded as if I was praising prick face, tbh they’re both a waste of space parents and I actually feel sorry for they two boys☹

Reactions: 20
Do you honestly think she’s a good mother? I don’t! They’re sitting having breakfast together so call me old fashioned but at meal times I don’t think phones should be out at all, even if your arse of a fiancé is entertaining the little one. They’re both as bad as each other with their phones permanently attached to their hands🙄 All she was interested in doing was filming her breakfast to post on Instagram so that speaks volumes to me. Maybe I worded it wrong & it sounded as if I was praising prick face, tbh they’re both a waste of space parents and I actually feel sorry for they two boys☹
I think she's definitely a better parent than he is. I'm only basing that on what a lovely kid Freddie is because that's got to have come from somewhere and I totally get that sometimes you need a break (though I am a single parent so do everything myself 😂).
I think both of them spend far too much time on their phones and they should definitely stop living beyond their means and get real jobs but she is 100 percent the better parent of the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’d already got it out last night 😉 I said there’s no way he’ll let it ever go below a million now with all the bragging and showboating he’s done. His ego couldn’t take it. Don’t know how he’ll feel if insta do a purge on fake followers. Love to see how he’d spin that one 😂
But how sad is he though. He will have to monitor his count every few hours to make sure he doesn’t go below 1M. He can bounce around saying ‘thank you’ to his ‘followers’ even though he knows he bought a few thousand to get to 1M. Plus the 100 thousands he bought in the past. Omggg he must be so exhausted maintaining the fakeness.

Video he made for tattle’s benefit, especially for those that are blocked🤣🤣 You’re too kind head🖕🏼 You talk about us being obsessed🤦🏼‍♀️ Pot, kettle springs to mind😂

I’ve just sat & reported loads👍🏼
I’m glad he is being team too much. He will lose genuine followers pretty sharpish.

Last edited:
I think she's definitely a better parent than he is. I'm only basing that on what a lovely kid Freddie is because that's got to have come from somewhere and I totally get that sometimes you need a break (though I am a single parent so do everything myself 😂).
I think both of them spend far too much time on their phones and they should definitely stop living beyond their means and get real jobs but she is 100 percent the better parent of the two.
I think I’ve maybe made it sound as if he was doing something good, my bad🤦🏼‍♀️😂 What I actually meant was we give him a hard time but she’s just as bad👍🏼 I defo think before Jake came along she’s been a brilliant mum and probably because she’s been on her own with Freddie they’ve been a great team. She’s got with him & I feel that her ‘career’ & Jake are her be all & end all🙄 I’m not saying she doesn’t love her kids or anything like that, I just don’t think she’s a great mother😂 Meet your pal, I brought my 2 up on my own for 16 years & worked 2 jobs, I was lucky if I had time to pee never mind anything else🤣🤣

Is he off his tree😱 He looks & sounds as if he’s full of drugs or something😵💫🫢

Attachments

• Wow
I think I’ve maybe made it sound as if he was doing something good, my bad🤦🏼‍♀️😂 What I actually meant was we give him a hard time but she’s just as bad👍🏼 I defo think before Jake came along she’s been a brilliant mum and probably because she’s been on her own with Freddie they’ve been a great team. She’s got with him & I feel that her ‘career’ & Jake are her be all & end all🙄 I’m not saying she doesn’t love her kids or anything like that, I just don’t think she’s a great mother😂 Meet your pal, I brought my 2 up on my own for 16 years & worked 2 jobs, I was lucky if I had time to pee never mind anything else🤣🤣
Totally agree when she had her business in the shed lol seemed more down to earth and actually looked 200% better .She allows Jake to film Leo 24-7 and it’s embarrassing how those two boys are used for engagement and likes .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.