Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know what’s worse, the reel or the stories of him talking to himself in the bath. And no Jake we’re not jealous. I’d rather a few hundred real followers that I’ve got on my account than a million fake ones. Bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's just purchased another load of bots, they must be the cheapest he can find. All have two different names as do all their followers. Would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic 🥴 Better keep some money back for extra gummies Jake, you'll need them for when insta clear out all the bots again 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think he’s seen this and got his credit card out again.
He’d already got it out last night 😉 I said there’s no way he’ll let it ever go below a million now with all the bragging and showboating he’s done. His ego couldn’t take it. Don’t know how he’ll feel if insta do a purge on fake followers. Love to see how he’d spin that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When insta purge and get rid of the bots he’ll probably cry and say his account want hacked and the hacker removed his followers or some tit like we don’t know the truth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a number 🤣🤣🤣 thats why he busted his ass to get that no for 2 years, hes ozzzedddd desperation for months.... also nick Carter called he wants his curtains back 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s not bothered about the 1M, knows 80% of Instagram isn’t real, yet hasn’t stopped harping on about trying to get to a Million. What a strange mindset.

Reactions: 14
All he will be left with shortly is the bots the way he goes on. Then he will look like a fuckin tit with no likes on his posts🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell jake it’s not a big deal I know you begged for three years but really looks at other z listers above you they did duck all and had a million after 1 show your tragic 😂😂

he be having a wank later over it 😂😂🍆💦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her content is almost as bad as his. Why the duck would anyone be interested in what her or Leo are eating 😴
She shows Leo’s meals & snacks so companies send her them for free🙄 Sad times when these cunts are getting gifted food for their child when people are struggling😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s not bothered about the 1M, knows 80% of Instagram isn’t real, yet hasn’t stopped harping on about trying to get to a Million. What a strange mindset.
He’s obviously been reading on here and he is trying to cover himself in case Insta do a purge on Bots and his follower count tumbles 😂

Reactions: 8
Video he made for tattle’s benefit, especially for those that are blocked🤣🤣 You’re too kind head🖕🏼 You talk about us being obsessed🤦🏼‍♀️ Pot, kettle springs to mind😂

He’s obviously been reading on here and he is trying to cover himself in case Insta do a purge on Bots and his follower count tumbles 😂
I’ve just sat & reported loads👍🏼

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine if insta had some kind of glitch or legitimately made buying bots illegal 🤣🤣 im quite upset hes not responded to me! What do i need to do to be in the blocked club! Bearing in mind i have been blocked before on the good old bianca account does that count 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.