Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this guy wants a medal for every little bleeping thing he does… 😭

“I got up with my child this morning” well done you 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I got deleted ages ago for telling him his feet were filthy...dirty feet = dirty cock 😳 that's why I call him a Cock...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When you keep losing followers because you act like a thirsty desperate idiot …

Ps haven’t watched any stories due to the fact they are always bleeping tit, always UNFUNNY as duck and desperation is such a repugnant trait it’s painful.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter 🐣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was your Instagram name similar to your name on here?? Sooo strange
Oh yes it is the same so easy to find. The strange thing is he obviously looks at names on here and then searches for them on Instagram in the hope of finding them . Who could be arsed to do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yes it is the same so easy to find. The strange thing is he obviously looks at names on here and then searches for them on Instagram in the hope of finding them . Who could be arsed to do that?
Well when he spends 99% of his time in bed, worrying over his 100 health conditions, with no work apart from 2 hours of footloose a day, he’s got more time than the rest of us😉 when the work stops coming in he will be smashing the CBD gummies no end……… health anxiety cured by gummies! Who’d have thought it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My child was really poorly from birth we was lucky if we got an hour sleep . Most the times we had to sleep on a mattress on a hospital floor . Get a grip Jake honestly you ain’t the only one who has a child who wakes in the night

sad he can’t spend one day OFF HIS PHONE with his family like his soon to be wife is

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My child was really poorly from birth we was lucky if we got an hour sleep . Most the times we had to sleep on a mattress on a hospital floor . Get a grip Jake honestly you ain’t the only one who has a child who wakes in the night

sad he can’t spend one day OFF HIS PHONE with his family like his soon to be wife is
Hope everything was ok in the end xx

This idiot doesn’t know broken sleep if it hit him in the face! 🥴 he acts like “Dad of The Year” cos he gets up with HIS son!!!! Aka Leo “Content” Quickenden …. Welcome to parenting Jake 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fifty three posts yesterday Jake in 12 hours. Yes 53!! His phone must be permanently on charge ! When does he have time to actually talk to his future wife 🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie's time off Instagram is going well ha
We all knew there was no way she’d have a few days off 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s as addicted to Insta as he is. She went on holiday and still did aff links everyday. She seems to think her followers can’t function without seeing her ‘influencing’ daily 🙄

Reactions: 17
I just find his whole perspective on life to be
Fifty three posts yesterday Jake in 12 hours. Yes 53!! His phone must be permanently on charge ! When does he have time to actually talk to his future wife 🙄😂
lol think they text each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it strange gvc su never mentions anything about him yet her claim to so called fame is having him as a son.No wonder he lost over 1000 bots yesterday his over filming was cringe beyond anything I have seen .Sophie seemed to be trying to avoid him yesterday bet there is some tension in that house .The filming of Leo eating and falling asleep was just awful and why would you 😡Nothing is private in that household.

Reactions: 22
Who’s taken this picture? Has he dragged Sophie out to show he does things with the boy? Why not let her have a bloody day off?
He desperately needs Leo for content. I bet his story views double when Leo's in them. He couldn't care less about Sophie or the boys' jet lag, he hasn't seen them for two weeks and he must film content NOW! Selfish twit.

Hope everything was ok in the end xx

This idiot doesn’t know broken sleep if it hit him in the face! 🥴 he acts like “Dad of The Year” cos he gets up with HIS son!!!! Aka Leo “Content” Quickenden …. Welcome to parenting Jake 😂

Leo “Content” Quickenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
9 stories of him on the couch just doing nothing. Why does he think anyone is interested in that? Why can’t he just sit on the couch without feeling the need to film it? Also whipping out dead dad and brother as he hasn’t mentioned it for a couple day - that should get the desperate housewives sending him a few messages.

Jake, you really are deranged. Instead of going for MRI scans for made-up, imaginary illnesses, you should seek therapy for your narcissism, obsession with social media and your pathetic need for constant attention and validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.