Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of putting his obviously exhausted baby to bed, he films a reel of him falling asleep. Absolute prick. Yeah he's missed them, but because they're his content
exactly your so right that’s all they are content …. Disgusting 🤢 why soph puts up I will never know he’s a nothing loves in a normal house on a normal estate drives a normal car and has a normal income he’s nothing special at all . He will never have fame or fortune . He’s the most beggy person ever . His poor child is used for content . I would never remove a photo because not enough liked it how pathetic is he really !!

Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen he’s dropped down to 997k followers haaaaaa!!
But miraculously his dodgy giveaway will give him his million this week 🤦🏻‍♀️ He would have already purchased what he needed for it but knew everyone on here was on to him so decides to give away some more airwraps instead as cover 😂 wonder how many of the people who enter this new comp will be from India/Turkey 😂

As if Sophie wants to go out for a meal after all that travelling 😡Just wants more content put your phone away take your son and Fred for a walk give Sophie a break.And next tit head order a takeaway.Leo looks like the rest of us wishing the twit would just duck off 😬
Can you imagine, Leo is not even 2 years old and already knows Jakey is a tosser😳😂

Here comes the road to million giveaway 👀Why does he have to constantly film himself eye bleeping the camera is so cringe has had at least 20 stories already bet they will be glad when he pisses off to his next two hours a day gig 👏🏼
His lips looks ruined in this pic.

I’ve just seen he’s dropped down to 997k followers haaaaaa!!
That’s a big drop in one day. It’s all the stories from today pissing people off !

SOPHIE....RUN , NOW...
😂😂😂 I wish she would. It’s not like he’s giving her good peen. Why put up with the absolute bellend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What has she done to her face ??? 😫😫😫😱😱😱😱
I think she’s had fillers on her chin & along her jaw line🤢 Why you would pay to look like when you were naturally pretty, I have no idea🤷🏼‍♀️ She has totally ruined herself in the pursuit of what she perceives to be the perfect face for her wedding🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Oh no, just joined the club...😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

I think she’s had fillers on her chin & along her jaw line🤢 Why you would pay to look like when you were naturally pretty, I have no idea🤷🏼‍♀️ She has totally ruined herself in the pursuit of what she perceives to be the perfect face for her wedding🤦🏼‍♀️
The perfect face for her wedding would be the back of her head when she dumped fakey at the altar...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am loving how many of you are using my badge as your avatars 🤣
Makes me want to get blocked just so I can use your prestigious badge! 🤣❤ x

He'll be furiously hunting me down now ready to block me.......but my name on there is nothing like my real one! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh no, just joined the club...😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

The perfect face for her wedding would be the back of her head when she dumped fakey at the altar...
Welcome 😊 what did you do? 😂

Makes me want to get blocked just so I can use your prestigious badge! 🤣❤ x

He'll be furiously hunting me down now ready to block me.......but my name on there is nothing like my real one 🤣🤣
If you want to get blocked make sure you say or do something that’s worthwhile 😂 not like me getting blocked for just liking someone’s comment 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Welcome 😊 what did you do? 😂

If you want to get blocked make sure you say or do something that’s worthwhile 😂 not like me getting blocked for just liking someone’s comment 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Same… blocked twice for liking a comment as I agreed with the persons opinion, and he found my other profile and blocked me. Stupid twit needs to read on here how much I hate his bleeping Lego head and Turkey teef and ugly little boys body now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the tamest tea ever but once accidentally stayed in what I thought was a nice hotel but the next morning turned out to be rammed with Love Island/ITV alumni - but this guy was the bleeping wooooorst. There were some relatively well known LIers having breakfast (separate tables / times we were in there ages cos we were waiting for family to come meet us!) and they were all pretty low key but this guy was walking laps around the room to the point he was making me nauseous, sitting up at the high up bar-like chairs rather than the actual dining bit like everyone else? Must have moved table 2/3 times? Same with the girlfriend (I assume?) just constantly up and walking round, it was like they were working there sorting the tables.

Is he from the X factor?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What's his new name on Insta?
Jakequickenden without the 14👍🏼 He’s still shadow banned though so you do have to type his full name😂

This is the tamest tea ever but once accidentally stayed in what I thought was a nice hotel but the next morning turned out to be rammed with Love Island/ITV alumni - but this guy was the bleeping wooooorst. There were some relatively well known LIers having breakfast (separate tables / times we were in there ages cos we were waiting for family to come meet us!) and they were all pretty low key but this guy was walking laps around the room to the point he was making me nauseous, sitting up at the high up bar-like chairs rather than the actual dining bit like everyone else? Must have moved table 2/3 times? Same with the girlfriend (I assume?) just constantly up and walking round, it was like they were working there sorting the tables.

Is he from the X factor?
Was it Chris Hughes & Teddy from last year by any chance? I remember he stayed over at a hotel with a load of them because they were filming something the next day👍🏼 That just about sums up our fake😂 Hoping people would notice him🙄 Sophie wasn’t with him tho so it’s maybe been some other irrelevant z lister that’s as attention seeking as that twit😂 Yes he appeared in 2012 & 2014, still clinging on trying to stay relevant🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jakequickenden without the 14👍🏼 He’s still shadow banned though so you do have to type his full name😂

Was it Chris Hughes & Teddy from last year by any chance? I remember he stayed over at a hotel with a load of them because they were filming something the next day👍🏼 That just about sums up our fake😂 Hoping people would notice him🙄 Sophie wasn’t with him tho so it’s maybe been some other irrelevant z lister that’s as attention seeking as that twit😂 Yes he appeared in 2012 & 2014, still clinging on trying to stay relevant🤢
You know what it could have been? Definitely not Teddy as my husband would have recognised him (he doesn’t do reality tv but I’ve managed to get him into LI and he hated Faye thought she was an abuser lol) but there were a few old season people, but they all ate separately so maybe not working together? I saw a load of pap pics in the DM the next day so maybe a bar/club thing?

Dom and Jess were close to our table and I always felt a bit 🤢 about them and feel awful admitting it but didn’t want to be sat near them at all. But completely changed my mind about them - they look like such a lovely family, really happy and contented kid that they engage with (no screens, talking throughout breakfast) and they tidied the table before they left!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.