Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
Seriously who would actually want a signed autograph from him . He is a nobody 😂

that how tragic his life is he calls James blunt who’s a multi millionaire and had albums out when he’s doing £10 a ticket in a local gym singing 😂😂😂
You’d be absolutely fuming if you turned up to do a workout and that prick was there singing.

Can someone go and take one for the team? We can all do a PayPal or Monzo pot to pay for the ticket. Can we also do a t shirt printed with the blocked DP on it?

I’m honestly not joking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

mollyann

VIP Member
So someone said to soapy su you should not be telling people to travel to turkey for ops .Her response I have 70.000 followers um big deal and so I blocked her ffs they sure have a high opinion of themselves in that family .Hope all the reports about her not disclosing it’s a ad have worked .Is her hotel in the middle of a motorway hardly luxury and suitable for the ambassador 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

WhizzPopBang

Su's gonna come back with the set of teeth that everyone gets. They seem to only have one type. She won't be able to talk properly til she gets used to them. She's gonna look like a granny that's got a new set of dentures. Why did she let fakey Jakey organise this for her? Can she not see his teeth? Gobsmacked.
Lol can’t wait for her to try and attempt to say “soap scoops” 🤣

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Im afraid to go to bed incase i miss the moment he hits 1 mill.....i bet hes sitting up all night waiting as well 🤣🤣. Soph probably has the balloons ready!
I agree- he won't sleep at all tonight! What a crap day to hit a million though- on a Tuesday when everyone's gone back to work?! He didn't think this through. He should have had the draw yesterday then he could have milked it all day today.

He's got a nerve to even celebrate when it won't even be an authentic million, but everything about him is fake so he definitely will!

• Haha

Alison10011

Fucking potential discount code for Soapy Su's followers to get Turkey teef..

No #ad, no #paidpartnership.. Fuck all.. Cunts the lot of them.

Off to the ASA I go again.

• Wow
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why didn't he pick them up from the airport?he's done fuck all else today?If that was me I'd be really fucked off if I'd got off a flight with 2 kids and had to get through the airport,parking and then drive home if I knew my lazy fuckwit partner was at home waiting to film my golden child as soon as we walked through the door
He’s a lazy cunt that’s why 😂 I’m surprised he didn’t go to the airport - would have made better content for insta than just filming from home 😂 Slipped up there Jakey. It also would have made him look a better person if he’d stopped filming himself singing (sorry trying to sing) and peeking out of windows and actually got off his arse and picked them all up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Gtf! Soapy Su thinks she’s a young influencer🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over how much these twats actually love themselves🤦🏼‍♀️ They really do think a lot of themselves, get in the 🗑 the lot is yous, absolute leeches🤢 The pleather trousers😂😂😂View attachment 1214829View attachment 1214830
After watching her, you can totally see where his attitude and self entitlement come from. The family wedding photos are going to be interesting. With her new teeth, his old but new teeth and Sophie’s unfilled lips 🙄 No wonder no magazine deal was offered 😂

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Is it someones job at ITS to trawl through Instagram and look for low rate influencers to do a collection with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

mollyann

VIP Member
So the twat looked here then went threw his 998000 bots to see if any followers have the same name ? and then blocked her .After trying to track our other tattle friend it goes to show the sad bastard is completely deranged and rather than a mri needs a to go find a therapist as is a weird stalker 😬

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Are these the dizzying heights he imagined on hitting a million followers? Doing Oasis covers in a gym with the sparse audience just talking among themselves?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I really don’t get why they would call the cat after a drink that he keeps trying to hint for a collab with🤦🏼‍♀️ Taken it too far😂

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
And saying one minute had no pain and the next had to ask for him to stop during treatment.All for Money this lot all beggy idiots 😡
Imagine having your 60 odd year old teeth filed down like that? Im sure no self respecting dentist I the UK would have done it.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up on all their stories for the first time today🤦🏼‍♀️

Jake is still an attention seeking cunt that spends more time looking at himself on his phone than he does his own child🙄 The ‘begging for followers’ giveaway is up, he’ll be lucky to get 500 legit new followers off the back of this😂 I take it the grid post of him dressed as a teletubby with golden child is getting saved for another day, all about the content🙄

Sophie is a bullshitter🤥 All that crap about staying off Instagram for the rest of Freddie’s holidays, would help if Freddie was actually there🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s obviously away to stay with his dad seeing as he’s just back from holiday (which isn’t a bad thing) instead of using him as an excuse why not be honest & say that she’s boring & has zero content so won’t be on her stories😂

Su, su su where do I even start?😂😂 An ambassador? Wtf! What exactly will you be doing for them😂 In other words Jake has reached out & they’ve said you’ll still need to pay so he’s asked them to give you a fancy title to make you feel better about it🤣🤣 I’m hazarding a guess that your teeth are cream/yellow due to all the cigarettes you smoke🤷🏼‍♀️ I really hope she comes home resembling a 🐴, I cannot wait for this transformation😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
  • Haha