Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Im afraid to go to bed incase i miss the moment he hits 1 mill.....i bet hes sitting up all night waiting as well 🤣🤣. Soph probably has the balloons ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

charlene2

How many followers has he actually got without bots! Ive asked him so lets see his response 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Fuck me she is disgusting 🤮

Can I just say my son bless him who has adhd and Tourette’s actually had to endure this pricks panto on a school trip and I can confirm he did shout “fuck off prick” he has no idea that he is a prick because he didn’t even know who he was but it did make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Your son is the absolute hero of this thread!
Without realising, he's done what we all want to do 😂 Well done young man,you have just gained a whole new group of friends here 😂😂 Bravo, good work 👏 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Does he actually realise how many people have got 1 million followers on Instagram? The way he is going on, you’d think he’s in a special club that he’s now King of 🤦🏻‍♀️ How long is he going to milk it for? Obviously they’ll be some huge display when he gets home 🙄 He is so thick he doesn’t realise the longer he goes on and on about it, the more people will realise what a self obsessed twat he is, start unfollowing and any potential employers will be running a mile from ever working with such an attention seeking child. He did me a real favour blocking me (thanks Jakey 👋🏻) I can catch up with the dick on here and not put myself through actually seeing or listening to him 👍🏻

Congratulating Sophie cos she’s reached quarter of a million followers now, did they get the credit card out for her too?

He’s the most tragic person ever. Be funny to see what questions he gets.
I said all along that was their goal - 1 million for him, quarter of a million for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ And as I also said before they are a lot more well known, likeable, better parents, more marketable, talented, younger, better looking z list couples with much bigger followings out there, than these 2 will ever ever achieve.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh no, just joined the club...😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

I think she’s had fillers on her chin & along her jaw line🤢 Why you would pay to look like when you were naturally pretty, I have no idea🤷🏼‍♀️ She has totally ruined herself in the pursuit of what she perceives to be the perfect face for her wedding🤦🏼‍♀️
The perfect face for her wedding would be the back of her head when she dumped fakey at the altar...

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Jakey you’ve got far too much time on your hands if you are hunting people down just to block them 😂 Maybe get a job that requires more than 2 hours of work a day so you can fill your day doing something a bit more constructive? Oh sorry you can’t do that though cos your obsession with insta and tattle means you can’t be parted from your phone for that long 🤦🏻‍♀️ For someone who constantly proclaims he doesn’t care what people think of him, you’ve got a funny way of showing it 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
God he’s so depressing.Was out on the piss last night and the twat is realising day by day a million followers (bots) mean fuck all when you are so unlikeable and desperate 😬David Lloyd gym best gig he can get .Sophie still not given her mega secret away yet.Doubt anyone gives a shit except fakey jakey who’s spending his day topless and reported for nudity in the bath 👍

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Wanker 😡 it’s probably a bouncy castle or something like that, ready for his 1 million photoshoot at the weekend 😂 Considering he has so many followers now, his likes on his grid posts are very low 🤔 I wonder why that is 😉😂
I think it’s a kitten🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know why🤷🏼‍♀️ I think that photo of Leo with the cat in California then the question about pets yesterday in his q&a, we all know they like to hint at things with these questions🙄 He did say a dog was too much commitment so I’m going with a cat for a BINGO😂😂

Patrick Star

There's loads of brownie points / content he could have got. Getting the house ready and a dinner cooked for them when they got in? An egg hunt set up ready for the boys? Do some crafts with the kids? Take them to the park? Play outside? But instead he's making a gin and eye fucking the camera.

• Heart
  • Sick

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I’ve been out all day at a baby show with my daughter so I’m going to make a start on the new thread just now, in time for Sophie’s big reveal🎉 I wonder what it could be🤔 I’m so excited🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
See soapy su advertising the clinic again with no mention of it being a ad .Hate people encouraging others to travel to turkey for ops is so out of order.She’s as bad as the other two twats

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
If soapy doesn't piss off now back to her mum's with both of those kids, she deserves everything that's coming her way...
HES AN ABSOLUTE RAGING FUCKING IDIOT.....😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

He’s so fucking desperate 😡 Next aim to be a kids tv presenter 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly can’t believe that any sane person chooses to follow him. I guarantee most of his z lister mates that do, have muted his stories so they’re not subject to his constant attention seeking. Jakey you seriously need help. It’s not normal to use your child for engagement and to seek validation off of total strangers 24/7 and be honest most of them only watch to take the piss out of you 😂
Imagine Chris Hughes looking at his page this morning, and rolling his eyes so far they drop out of his head, muttering"cunt"....

• Haha

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a nose on Su’s insta!

‘Jesus take the wheel’🙏🏼

These fluorescent white teeth look RIDICULOUS…..!! Why just why?
(Her paint on eyebrows look a bit better now she has a tan.They are not so aggressive against her skin colour!)

She is,however, a mardy,sarcy, cunt! These fucking clampet people have a very high opinion of themselves don’t they 🙄

• Heart