Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Who’s taken this picture? Has he dragged Sophie out to show he does things with the boy? Why not let her have a bloody day off?
He desperately needs Leo for content. I bet his story views double when Leo's in them. He couldn't care less about Sophie or the boys' jet lag, he hasn't seen them for two weeks and he must film content NOW! Selfish twat.

Reactions: 18

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Now dancing in a shopping centre don’t no how to share videos lol but wtf he thinks he’s a fucking member of a boy band .Grow up you self absorbed TWAT
He looked really pathetic trying to keep up with his co dancer. He looked like his grandad . He is such a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Congratulating Sophie cos she’s reached quarter of a million followers now, did they get the credit card out for her too?

He’s the most tragic person ever. Be funny to see what questions he gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

mollyann

VIP Member
Fantastic recap this group are so funny keep my spirits up when life is stressful.His clothes today are beyond ridiculous wtf is that shirt 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Does anyone else’s partner sit in the lounge in just their boxers playing with their baby because mine certainly doesn’t.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s probably had Jake messaging him ding dong so he feels he needs to .

sorry but she has Hardly any followers she’s not really a z lister and her engagement rate is shit . He’s clearly just thought he will give her a little nudge to get her z lister career moving 😂😂

Cant stand her but how funny would it be if she goes further than this cunt 😂😂 he’s not doing well at all he’s in panto that is it .
What’s going to be interesting is how they advertise her. Whenever a new ‘babe’ comes to ITS, they have a reveal and ask people to guess who it is. Can’t wait to see what clues they give for her. Fiancée of a failing reality contestant? Pied by a Love Island contestant on a TV dating show? Can’t think of much else they can use to be fair 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Sophie's time off Instagram is going well ha
We all knew there was no way she’d have a few days off 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s as addicted to Insta as he is. She went on holiday and still did aff links everyday. She seems to think her followers can’t function without seeing her ‘influencing’ daily 🙄

Ohh look they have been gifted baby organix. like they haven't been begging for it for weeks. Cant bare these companies that gift food to "influencers" when they have more than enough money to buy it. Should be getting gifted to the food banks. Hopfully thats where Sophie will take it 🤞

• Angry

Cleopops

Chatty Member
He's back to literally performing for tattle again, his genuine followers (I know there's not many) must wonder what the fuck he's going on about because unless you read here it really wouldn't make a lot of sense
I'd hate to see him going on about something he IS bothered about because he's spent the last 2 years begging for 1 million followers at EVERY given opportunity despite simultaneously telling everyone he isn't bothered....🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
He is trying so hard to say he is looking forward to seeing Sophie, Fred and Leo. We all know he simply wants to say Leo. He has been called out a few times so is careful to say their names in that order😂😂.