Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lj1991

Why does Sophie keep saying her lips are swollen from the blush? They’ve always been that size from the fillers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Libbub

VIP Member
I can't believe they got a kitten. She can't even wipe Leo's snotty nose never mind look after a kitten as well. Can you imagine Prickenden running round like a freak scaring the beJesus out of it? Not to mention without taking the time to train the kitten it will piss and shit all over the house and they'll probably leave it there for days. What a selfish pair of idiots.

• Sick
  • Angry

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I am loving how many of you are using my badge as your avatars 🤣
Makes me want to get blocked just so I can use your prestigious badge! 🤣❤ x

He'll be furiously hunting me down now ready to block me.......but my name on there is nothing like my real one! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow, a bit early eh Fakey? Well, "it's only sleep isn't it?" 🙄

View attachment 1202282
This picture of him 🤢 doesn’t matter that Leo isn’t looking at camera as long as Jake is eye fucking himself and thinks he looks good that’s all that matters 🙄 Also like the way he flippantly says it’ll take him a ‘couple of days’ to get back into a routine. It will take more than a couple of days and then it won’t affect him cos he’ll be away on tour again tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

PrisonMike1

Hope everything was ok in the end xx

This idiot doesn’t know broken sleep if it hit him in the face! 🥴 he acts like “Dad of The Year” cos he gets up with HIS son!!!! Aka Leo “Content” Quickenden …. Welcome to parenting Jake 😂

Leo “Content” Quickenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Love how he posts with quotes aimed as us as if he is taking the piss, when really we get to him. He hates that we call him out. He will refresh tattle as much as he refreshes insta. Jake u ain't funny . Ya fiance looks like a man and Leo is the most distant child I have ever seen. He ain't gonna be this superstar that you think hahaha. He will be as beggy as you and his other dad ( I mean mam ) you have hit one million . Wow. Ya still addicted to tattle and attention

• Haha

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Was your Instagram name similar to your name on here?? Sooo strange
Oh yes it is the same so easy to find. The strange thing is he obviously looks at names on here and then searches for them on Instagram in the hope of finding them . Who could be arsed to do that?

• Haha

Patrick Star

It's so clear in everything he says and does now that he reads here. Non tattlers must think he's really odd some of the things he comes out with.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
And the vitamins are out on Sophie’s post I fucking hate people who peddle crap .I have b12 injections and no way a b12 shitty vitamin can correct your levels is so wrong to give crap advice .My rants over for the day lol just find these idiots get under my skin .We have health grief anxiety thief jakey 😡Turkey teeth su 😡And finally reject celebs go dating Sophie who is the least likeable person ever selling her soul on Instagram 😡

• Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Gone on my partners account just so I can report him for bullying and naming you and the other person he called out 😂 oh and while I was there also reported him for nudity 😂😂😂 he’ll soon get his shadowban back if I have anything to do with it 😉😂
I have reported the doxxing but the bastard covered up🙄