Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tag a friend, both must follow us - this is vital. Oh DO fuck off!! Desperate saddos, what sort of life is that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I know we slate him about having that phone in Leo’s face all day but at least he’s giving him attention🤦🏼‍♀️ Unlike the mother who would rather sit & stare into her phone all day than show her son any attention🙄
View attachment 1205090
I don't think that's fair tbh. Sophie has had Leo on her own for most of the time whilst Jake has pissed off to the gym and whilst he is doing this tour. She also gets up with him most nights. I don't begrudge her being on her phone when she's with her child almost 24/7. Jake should spend time with Leo. He hardly ever sees him 😂.

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Welcome 😊 what did you do? 😂

If you want to get blocked make sure you say or do something that’s worthwhile 😂 not like me getting blocked for just liking someone’s comment 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Same… blocked twice for liking a comment as I agreed with the persons opinion, and he found my other profile and blocked me. Stupid twat needs to read on here how much I hate his fucking Lego head and Turkey teef and ugly little boys body now

• Haha
  • Heart

Deedeemegadoodoo

Everything about this post gets on my tits.

’will always have your back’ - it’s called parenting. Do you want a medal?
’best couple of days with the family’ doing Jack shit and being a Disney dad.
double !! Exclamation!! Marks!! Everywhere!! for a mundane post.
fake message to ‘everyone’
the emojis at the end.

worst of all…pic of his son, but really an excuse for him to pose in the background.

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
“I’ve missed them so much” “can’t wait to have to them back” okay… get off your phone and just enjoy their company then? Help unpack, let them rest, make food for them, honestly this guy … 🤦🏻‍♀️

al255

VIP Member
Everything is so forced. It’s forced for the camera. Why can’t he just live in the moment and enjoy seeing his family in private? Why does EVERYTHING have to be documented🤣

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Never known anybody like him .

we often go away with my parents when my husband is working . I come home to clean home and bedding even our pjs all neatly out . A bath run and tea in the oven . He really is disgusting I feel sorry for Sophie . If he’s missed them why the fuck is he glued to his phone turn it off and take them the park FFS .

it’s like he has to post every second in his day nobody cares jeez 🙄 surprised we ain’t see soph have a shit yet 🙄

stargirl23

VIP Member
Don’t know what’s worse, the reel or the stories of him talking to himself in the bath. And no Jake we’re not jealous. I’d rather a few hundred real followers that I’ve got on my account than a million fake ones. Bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Cleopops

Chatty Member
The kitten is beautiful.....but it looks at Jake like he's a fucking prick, and im here for that 🤣🤣

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
Just remember everyone…. Jake went to the airport to film content/ads for an hour or so but couldn’t be assed to pick his family up. What a low life! I would he absolutely FURIOUS! He’s disgusting.

Can someone please add the blocked badge to the wiki 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edit/ I can edit the wiki but not a clue how to add an image 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart