Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
E9BF4AEA-1F84-4C4C-8DB3-E8F14A2FAAFA.jpeg

Poor Fred just an afterthought again! Don’t say he wasn’t Jake because there wouldn’t have been an exclamation mark after Leo if you were including Fred😡 Hate this cunt!

• Angry
Reactions: 22

al255

VIP Member
I’m surprised he hasn’t posted a story tagging Ronaldo in it saying “DM me bro, I’ve had lots of loss in my life always here for a chat” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So is Marcel
No way will it be Marcels missus. As a couple they are as desperate and beggy as Jakey & Sophie but if possible, they are even lower down the z list scale than they are.

So truth is getting to million has made no difference.So all that begging on Instagram and Twitter free giveaways to get him to the number he so desperately wanted has not opened doors .A word of advice don’t live beyond your means and brag about holidays etc as no one gives a shit .Welcome to the real world where most of us work care for our families without needing to plaster it all the internet
Does an ad for gummies yesterday and today he’s feeling anxious. What a brilliant advocate he is for something he continues to promote that he’s actually admitting doesn’t work. Brands must be queuing up to work with him 😂 Obviously using the woe is me card for all his ‘new’ followers 🤦🏻‍♀️ next it will be his dad and brother being brought up yet again 😴. Funny how his anxiety only happens when he’s ‘working’ or Sophie’s got a day out planned with Leo 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Moaning about being "anxiety ridden" and then this. It's amazing what a line of Columbian can do eh fakey boy? You're an absolute cunt and pity one of the shoppers didn't tell you to your face. I would have! TWAT.
Screenshot_20220421-161337.png

Christ Almighty. I don't know what's worse. The fake posh voice or the greasy, spotty skin. What a minger! 🤑
Screenshot_20220421-164019.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the tamest tea ever but once accidentally stayed in what I thought was a nice hotel but the next morning turned out to be rammed with Love Island/ITV alumni - but this guy was the fucking wooooorst. There were some relatively well known LIers having breakfast (separate tables / times we were in there ages cos we were waiting for family to come meet us!) and they were all pretty low key but this guy was walking laps around the room to the point he was making me nauseous, sitting up at the high up bar-like chairs rather than the actual dining bit like everyone else? Must have moved table 2/3 times? Same with the girlfriend (I assume?) just constantly up and walking round, it was like they were working there sorting the tables.

Is he from the X factor?

• Haha
  • Wow

Anagst

VIP Member
So instead of putting his obviously exhausted baby to bed, he films a reel of him falling asleep. Absolute prick. Yeah he's missed them, but because they're his content

• Sad
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I agree- he won't sleep at all tonight! What a crap day to hit a million though- on a Tuesday when everyone's gone back to work?! He didn't think this through. He should have had the draw yesterday then he could have milked it all day today.

He's got a nerve to even celebrate when it won't even be an authentic million, but everything about him is fake so he definitely will!
Let's be honest, we know a quarter of them are bots, he's almost permanently shadow banned, and he's the biggest cunt on SM...
Well done Jakey .as popular as a fart in a spacesuit 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Think he did it on purpose hates anyone getting any attention.His mother the same seemed annoyed at her husband’s answer to her question she comes across as a right mardy cow .Even having a dig about him working while away .Seeing I don’t think she has a job should be lucky he provides for her lazy arsed lifestyle

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now dancing in a shopping centre don’t no how to share videos lol but wtf he thinks he’s a fucking member of a boy band .Grow up you self absorbed TWAT
So he was bleating on about struggling with anxiety, 2 hours later he is desperately trying to draw attention to himself by acting like a prat in a shopping centre. He will say and do anything for engagement. Dickhead 😡

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
Selfish cock that he is, she should of run for the hills while she had the chance, both as thick as each other, who would want a bloke like that. Let's see how long she'll be off IG.

Never known anybody like him .

we often go away with my parents when my husband is working . I come home to clean home and bedding even our pjs all neatly out . A bath run and tea in the oven . He really is disgusting I feel sorry for Sophie . If he’s missed them why the fuck is he glued to his phone turn it off and take them the park FFS .

it’s like he has to post every second in his day nobody cares jeez 🙄 surprised we ain’t see soph have a shit yet 🙄
Has your husband got a brother. 😆 🤣 😂 .

• Haha
  • Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Well well well, I’ve been blocked on my moody profile… and I wouldn’t mind my official profile was blocked for liking someone comment… so he has managed to find my other account under my name and block me… stupid twat!!

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Christ, imagine that looming over you....I'd rather bat for the other side...
As someone who bats for both sides, he honestly makes me reconsider whether I even like men at all, especially when he’s eye-fucking himself on his stories.

Not Jake being my lesbian awakening… 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220422-193959_Instagram.jpg

First of all 🤢 second... He's been out of the country more than he's been in the fucker this year! And it's only April. He needs a holiday? He needs to get a grip more like.

• Sick
  • Haha