Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! My daughter is four and she can add up big sums (well, big for her age) and could say her entire alphabet and count to 20 before she was 2. But that's because both me and my mom sit with her and teach her! We turn it into games so she finds it fun! I'm a single working parent so these two really do have no excuse whatsoever.

Oh and Jake, my daughter's nursery have actually commented on how bright she is for her age. I don't pretend she's clever for Instagram .

Reactions: 8
his ticket sales are shit so they’ve had to bring someone else. Who the hell is she?
You investigator . Poor Jacob. He’s a huge X Factor reject and they are roping in someone even more unknown to share his clubhouse/gym performance. You can’t make this shit up !

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Your son is the absolute hero of this thread!
Without realising, he's done what we all want to do Well done young man,you have just gained a whole new group of friends here Bravo, good work

Reactions: 19
Considering his ‘gig’ is tonight, he’s not advertised it very much It must either be a sell out or it’s been cancelled through lack of interest
would you

xfactor reject performs in a local gym for a measly £10 ticket don’t forget the gym make a profit so penny’s tragic

Reactions: 10
When there’s people out there worrying about how they’re going to pay their next gas/electric/food bills etc, who the HELL in their right mind is going to pay to see someone they’ve never heard of, and that bloody reject???

How much do we think he’s being paid for todays performance? It’s weird he hasn’t advertised it. But then again why would he performing in a gym is that all he can get. I’ve got my popcorn on tap ready to see what happens after footloose

Reactions: 11
I reckon his payment is a years membership for him and Sophie and that’s too much in my opinion

So we have Jake performing at his local gym #tragic #xfactor reject

we have Sophie showing her huge announcement . And in the style promote Jess who isn’t really known at all but seems more relevant than Sophie

both tragic double tragic #tragic

Reactions: 11
He’s started following miss greedy Sophie’s following ptwm, birds of a feather flock together

Reactions: 5
I’ve been out all day at a baby show with my daughter so I’m going to make a start on the new thread just now, in time for Sophie’s big reveal I wonder what it could be I’m so excited

Reactions: 19
I’ve been out all day at a baby show with my daughter so I’m going to make a start on the new thread just now, in time for Sophie’s big reveal I wonder what it could be I’m so excited
Thanks Jac, looking forward to reading the recap. Yours are the best

I actually feel sorry for him . How tragic he’s become that his only work is singing to NOBODY in his local gym .

work has well and truly dried up I give it six months and he will be on only fans or working in sainsburys

He’s started following miss greedy Sophie’s following ptwm, birds of a feather flock together
Miss greedy and ptwm another pair of lying attention seekers She’s started following Caddy Davies ITS partnership manager this afternoon. Bet she thinks she’s now going to get a long contract with ITS

Full house not and whoever put WOW needs putting in the bin
He must hate it when he comes on here and realises we see everything

I actually feel sorry for him . How tragic he’s become that his only work is singing to NOBODY in his local gym .

work has well and truly dried up I give it six months and he will be on only fans or working in sainsburys
I bet he doesn’t show this on his stories

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.