Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
The unfunny one is awake and talking bollox. I would love to know what he seriously thought was going to happen when he reached a million!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I can’t believe e how hideous he looks . I think it’s because he is a very bitter person and it is beginning to show on his face.
He had me fooled for a couple of years. My first inkling that he was a bellend was when Sophie in one of their Q&As about a year ago said that Jakey was always angry about something. I was like that doesn’t sound like Jake. He tried to shut her up and kept saying that it wasn’t true .

kj135

VIP Member

Marcels misses when she find out Sophie got an ITS collection and she didn’t

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Now dancing in a shopping centre don’t no how to share videos lol but wtf he thinks he’s a fucking member of a boy band .Grow up you self absorbed TWAT

• Haha
  • Heart

Alison10011

Was the time moved as he needed to hog the limelight at Sopj's big announcement? You know it will be all about him.

mollyann

VIP Member
Fucking hell how many stories and pictures of the cat and still got the reveal and his million Instagram goal to promote going to be unbearable 🥹

mollyann

VIP Member
See it was toms funeral today still think that post he put up disgusts me and the tosser that is fakey jakey did not know Tom.Yet used his death for likes .Let’s hope after footloose he’s at a loss for what to do works wise as he’s a prize beggy twat .

PrisonMike1

I’ve just checked out the photos on Sophie’s grid and Quickenden the Prickenden hasn’t liked any, am I missing something?

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Him in that tellytubby outfit....fuck sake he's more like David Brent than David Brent. Made me think of the scene where Brent is dressed up in the Bernie Clifton style ostrich costume because he thinks it's "wacky" but nobody else is impressed.
There are various similarities to Brent -

Leather jacket (definitely Sergio Georgini rather than Armani)
The earring
"Go fetch the guitar"
The incessant desperation to be liked and famous
Acting the fool with perpetually unimpressed co-workers.

He IS Brent (but without the likeability and vulnerability).

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Obviously didn’t have time for any ‘grows’ yesterday and again his follower count goes down 😂 What’s going to be more important to him today? Filming chicken nugget for content and going on and on about how much he’s missed him or getting his dodgy giveaway set up asap to boost his follower count (allegedly). Definitely the giveaway for me. He’s not going to want to go down to 997k

Attachments