Jake Quickenden #16 Begging & buying even joining a grow Jake doesn’t care about followers don’t ya know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has got worse and I am sure he will be even more unbearable now he has hit a million. If I were a potential employer I would have checked him out first so he is doing himself no favours with his manic behaviour. I’d be mortified if I was in the public eye and found I was been discussed on Tattle. He really doesnt think he is doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 11
And he's still quoting us. You've hit 1 million Jake so just shut up. We all knew you would hit it with ya fake give aways and bots. So what!!!!!!!! Ya still in crappy panto and will get no further than that. Panto ain't that bad actually I know quite a few people in it but it ain't good enough for that ugly prick is it. Just enjoy ya life as it is cos it ain't gonna get any better. Ya past it . Enjoy opening ya eyes every day and going straight in Insta and eye bleeping the camera. No one likes ya only them bored desperate housewives and man jaw. Ya own kid can't stand ya. That ain't gonna change with 1 million fake followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so clear in everything he says and does now that he reads here. Non tattlers must think he's really odd some of the things he comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet the vapid air smacks you in the face walking into that house. Both of them heads in phones putting every last bit of energy into tricking/buying people to follow them, when they’ve got two children there who aren’t being bleeping raised. All because they’re too busy being shallow and vapid. I bet they don’t even talk to each other and that kid will just grow up being the same. They both need a good shake about what’s important, those poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would you start bragging about it when you’ve literally just got there 🤦🏻‍♀️ He knows he won’t go under cos he’s buying them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Come on Insta do your job and get rid of all the bots 😂
It will be stuck on 1M for ages unless he buys 100k to get to 1.1m. In any case if he stops buying bots, his count will drop below 1m very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll be ‘reaching out’ to companies as we speak to lay on a massive display for him for Sunday when he’s home🙄 Now it will be the road to 500k for this boring bastard🤢
I can’t believe the desperation. It’s so contrived and painful. The thing is - it’s not a true million, it’s fraudulent by means of buying followers. Most social companies I know use metrics to capture engagement - rather than followers. It’s just pitiful a man of this age is acting like a 14 year old girl who will do L4L to get follows & likes.

You get the feeling (EDIT) his DICK has shrivelled because this is not behaviour of a man or anyone with a sense of proportion or awareness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What is he actually going to do now his main goal in life is complete (well apart from Strictly and that’s never gonna happen 😂) Any genuine new followers he’s got will unfollow as soon as they see what a self obsessed desperate attention seeking narc he is. His content is hardly riveting and no one needs to see an X factor reject eyefucking a camera several times a day 🙄

Looks like he isn’t shadow banned anymore either.
He’s such an embarrassment, those stories are just cringe! I still can’t believe that this used to be a rave thread, he is such a bleep.
All you people that are not blocked need to make sure you report anything he does ie calling people out, nudity, etc… and get that shadowban back in place 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
How do you see the exact amount he has? I’d love to keep track 😂

Also why would you put a suitcase on top of a baby car seat. Which could potentially damage it. Why not use your boot like a normal person?!
because he’s not a normal person 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Waiting to see su and her vip ambassador turkey teeth blog lol not.Sophie turning of likes on her post those two are such shallow pair of twats .She’s gained nearly 5000 new followers with the £1200 giveaway who could be bleeping bothered 😕 Certainly the saddest couple on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you see the exact amount he has? I’d love to keep track 😂

Also why would you put a suitcase on top of a baby car seat. Which could potentially damage it. Why not use your boot like a normal person?!
I use famoid for up to date figures, that’s real time👍🏼 When I want to see if he’s losing & engagement rate etc I use social blade😂
897394F8-3456-44B3-B2D8-CFE91AE9DA92.png

Just had a look at that mono surgery insta stories and it’s all young people that’s documenting what they’re getting done etc. Then you have Su that’s going to be swanning about that hotel giving it the big ‘I am an ambassador’😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Please say he didn’t ring up the hotel on his way and tell them he’d just hit a million just for a card and some sweets 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s just #funny #lol #haha #real guys ✌🏼

F418B452-98B8-401E-982E-874D702191BB.jpeg

Honestly what in the live love laugh is he on?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing real about Jake

he Begged for followers

he did give always about twenty times for followers

he then joined groups that do GROW follow follow back ( desperate times ) usually for younger people

he then used his “ friend “ I say that lightly as Chris can’t stand Jake 😂 but he used his account to beg for followers

he then on top off all that forced his one year old onto loose women when he was promoting foot loose they wasn’t interested in him or his sprog 😂

he then bought the rest BOTS fake followers that don’t even exist 😂

NONE OF THE ABOVE FOLLOW HIM BECAUSE HES RELEVANT!!! sad ain’t it he actually has NO friends and his only content is his one Year old who nobody is even interested in . you Can tell he’s irrelevant by how many likes his posts get which don’t match his million fake followers .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1 million but still unable to achieve real engagement on his posts to the point where he removes or hides the likes.

And that embarrassing video.. bet he filmed that months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone here should give each other a round of applause for giving him his content for his pathetic video .We see you fakey jakey 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.