Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, now Su Pollard is at it
Why does she think anyone gives a shit. Like, just don’t post for a day and then come back tomorrow. Instagram isn’t your work boss and no one is sitting twiddling their thumbs waiting for you to newsread the soap scoop.

Didn’t she say she was seeing Jacob in footloose? Not seen her go yet…

Reactions: 25
End of the month apparently her and Matt can’t wait to go

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, now Su Pollard is at it
They are both cracked ! She’s just as deluded to think people want her to come and do her shitty soap scoops. No one is missing you Su. No wonder Jakey is ruined . They are exactly alike . Delusions of grandeur .

Reactions: 16
im sorry but my sympathy for dophie is fully spent !! She’s just as bad!! Infact she’s worse because she allows her lovely polite little boy to be cast aside like some sad after thought.
Then there was that time he was clearly demonstrating abusive controlijg behaviour when he left the baby on the pavement and minced off to the gym all because she dared to leave him alone with his own child.
We all were sympathising with her and she sat with him laughing making a joke outta domestic abuse. So no sorry she’s as vile as him and deserves all the shit she thinks alienating her son and being a Z listers partner is worth.

Reactions: 26
I’m manifesting that Strictly ask Chris Hughes… haha can you imagine the melt down fakey boy would have then come on people join me in the hope that this happens, he’s done very well for himself has Chris so I don’t think it’s too much of a crazy thought lol

Reactions: 21
Omg please let Chris go on strictly. I’d love to see how jealous turkey teeth will be then. How will he cope

Reactions: 14
Why hasn’t Jake done The Masked Singer yet?
He’s tagged the program a few times (what reality show hasn’t he tagged ) but I’d imagine it’s because 1. He can’t sing 2. ITV don’t seem very keen on him and 3. The panel probably wouldn’t have even heard of him

Reactions: 12
It was literally just Jakequickenden14 I think… he’s just dropped the 14.
I think he thought if he changed his name, people would be able to find him. Sorry Jakey even with your new name, you’re still shadowbanned

I like the fact Strictly tend to not use ex LI contestants but for this, I’d be happy for them to make an exception Imagine Jakey begging to go and watch so he can arselick the BBC, staff, dancers and judges with hope he’d get on the following year

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
When will he realise nobody actually likes him . He can’t even get any work these days . Panto is the only thing he can get in . wonder What is after footloose . Clearly didn’t get the radio job

Reactions: 13
So true. I suspect there are plenty in the business who see his platform and see he’s not worth employing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.