Jake Quickenden #107 DJ Dicksplat's in da house. He's an absolute twat with a Beard for a spouse 🌈

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they pay him to go and murder cover other people's songs? So he's nothing more than a glorified karaoke singer then?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me Fakeys yous were on fire the last few pages of the previous thread 🤣🤣🤣 still cant stop laughing 🤣 Keep it up 👍 Gotta love this thread its by far the funniest thread on Tattle! Grief Wellington has killed me dead 💀

Im a bit late to the party (like Fakey and Flapz always are) but has anyone offered up a serving of some ‘Carrot Jake’ 🥕 or perhaps some ‘Spotted Prick’ for the biggest ’Steamed Pudding Bender’ on Instagram 💨

And WTF??? Is that one of those ‘silent disco’s’ 🤣 Best place for him I suppose! Nobody should be subjected to his screeching! Seriously though who the duck goes to a silent disco?

Keep up the good work Fakeys 😜 let’s make some silent disco noise 🙌
TBF I went to a silent disco a few months ago. Didn't know what to expect but was actually a good laugh. It was in our local cathedral with lasers etc. they had 3 djs playing 80s music. The same night they had two back to back and they were both sold out! . Think we're going to the next one that's 80s, 90s and 00s. I'd be keeping my headphones on as soon as Fakey appeared. How does he get these singing gigs? He's crap.

Reactions: 21
When “mighty” have fallen and resort to cleaning and screeching at Butlins and 15 year olds are his main audience…..👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 very slowly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think he’s put the masterchef post up so he gets more likes. Hes had to put two AD posts before it that he’s his the likes on and got about 10 comments 😂

Can’t have been too busy last night singing cos the sad duck has been commenting on every love island post again.
Also bringing Masterchef up doesn’t just hide how tit his engagement is on his previous posts, it also glosses over his appearance at a holiday camp last night 😉😂
Let’s see in the next few days, if he miraculously has an increase in his dwindling followers 💷💳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, I'm riddled with Jamaican rum and even the cameraman couldn't be fucked with him.

The Nose obviously stayed at home with the Goblin.

I'm having a gander on TikTok.

Shabba!

That bleeping syrup! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 3009180
View attachment 3009181
---
That bleeping syrup wants to go away.

Far, far away from Bognor Regis.

View attachment 3009186
---

Fjck me. Sorry about the spelling errors. 90% prof Jamaicam rum here. 😂😂😂😂 🤪🤪🤪
That syrup giving Charles Hawtrey in his later years vibes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s doing a Flappy on his MC post. Trying to make himself look more popular by replying to loads of people on there and not just to the blue ticks like he normally does 😂 Imagine having a toddler but you choose to spend your Saturday morning replying to strangers online, just to try and get your insta engagement up, instead of interacting with him 🙁

• Sad
  • Haha
He’s doing a Flappy on his MC post. Trying to make himself look more popular by replying to loads of people on there and not just to the blue ticks like he normally does 😂 Imagine having a toddler but you choose to spend your Saturday morning replying to strangers online, just to try and get your insta engagement up, instead of interacting with him 🙁
I had a quick scan of the comments noticing he replied to them all and a few mentioned his appearance on “Who’s doing the dishes”. I’ve never heard of that, would it be yet another reality show he’s done that’s slipped under the radar? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Him sharing the clips from Butlins like people have come to see him🤣See the wife and mother now sharing his master chef post.All a bunch of attention seeking freaks who honestly have such a shallow meaningless life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Him sharing the clips from Butlins like people have come to see him🤣See the wife and mother now sharing his master chef post.All a bunch of attention seeking freaks who honestly have such a shallow meaningless life.
He’s told them to share it. I bet he was expecting upwards of 20,000 likes and so far not even managed 5,000 😂 and as I said earlier, he’s only got the amount of comments on it cos he’s replying to so many people on there. Imagine when Zelda discusses it in her stories later 🙄
On a separate note, I think Zelda has been shadowbanned 🤭 I can only get her to come up, if I type her whole name in, which is usually a sign of somebody getting shadowbanned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, I'm riddled with Jamaican rum and even the cameraman couldn't be fucked with him.

Shabba!

View attachment 3009180
View attachment 3009181
---

View attachment 3009186
---

He loves singing that bleeping song....... always!

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe he’s actually shared himself ‘performing’ at Butlins 🤭 He’s not tagged them in, so probably wants people to think he’s somewhere else, but still, considering it doesn’t feature him being on TV for 30 secs, I’m surprised 😂
Butlins is a big brand so he won’t mind so much plus the crowd looks big from that angle. No tags is a bonus in any case.

Reactions: 12
Shadow banned for boring her bots to death.The weather updates her film recommendations and soap scoops enough to put anyone into a coma.Maybe should start showing us how to apply eyebrow pencil and what colour foundation she uses🤣🤣

• Haha
I had a quick scan of the comments noticing he replied to them all and a few mentioned his appearance on “Who’s doing the dishes”. I’ve never heard of that, would it be yet another reality show he’s done that’s slipped under the radar? 🤔
I sort of remember the show but not him on it 😂 Wasn’t a primetime TV show put it that way 😉
---
Shadow banned for boring her bots to death.The weather updates her film recommendations and soap scoops enough to put anyone into a coma.Maybe should start showing us how to apply eyebrow pencil and what colour foundation she uses🤣🤣
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been reported for her attitude and slagging people off. Let’s be honest some of stuff she comes out with is borderline bigotry, racist and homophobic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Shabba!

View attachment 3009180
View attachment 3009181
---

View attachment 3009186
---

His Tony Curtis '72 syrup now has a built-in carrying handle, I see..... 😃😃😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this him finally acknowledging about his huge starring role next year? I said I thought he’d show this and MC at the same time to make out he’s suddenly inundated with work 😂 Now just waiting for his promotion about playing buddy the elf at Christmas 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16