Jake Quickenden #107 DJ Dicksplat's in da house. He's an absolute twat with a Beard for a spouse 🌈

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(02/07)

Thank God that this was their last day. This has just been a major embarrassment for the pair of them. Imagine the sigh of relief the others will have when they land back in the UK, never to see the Colchester twats ever again!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s the facelift version of ‘a bag of broken biscuits’
(If you’re old enough to remember Kwik Save)
Sadly I’m old enough to remember 😂😂😂I still buy bags of broken biscuits too 👏👏

Thank God this tit show of a holiday is over and yes it was a holiday not work

• Heart
Reactions: 15
(02/07)

Thank God that this was their last day. This has just been a major embarrassment for the pair of them. Imagine the sigh of relief the others will have when they land back in the UK, never to see the Colchester twats ever again!

View attachment 3030979
View attachment 3030980
View attachment 3030981
View attachment 3030982
View attachment 3030983
View attachment 3030984
View attachment 3030985
View attachment 3030986
Imagine wanting your picture taken with a bloke dressed up as a rabbit.in an outfit which was too small for you. Desperate and sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well being on this holiday certainly hasn’t help either of them with their Insta followings 😂 it still amazes me how he somehow managed to acquire 10,000 followers on one day 🙄
I suppose £70 to stop you dropping under 1 million is cheap to keep that old ego going, especially when you knew you’d got a free holiday coming up, that was going to cause you to lose more followers.
He’s goes on about manifestation. Well here’s the 2 things I’m now manifesting. That Instagram do a proper Bot clear out and not just one that takes 100 bots off a day and an idea that came from @bluecups, that the next ‘pr trip’ he gets offered is to Gaza 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Imagine wanting your picture taken with a bloke dressed up as a rabbit.in an outfit which was too small for you. Desperate and sad!
But imagine not even turning round and thanking the person who's standing in that suit in a hot country all so you can get a stupid picture at her big age.
Actually hate people with no manners, the person actually waves her off and she doesnt even acknowledge them just says thanks towards the photographer 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She probably only wanted to have the picture taken so she can show it off to her sons. You know the ones that would have loved it themselves, but didn’t get the opportunity because their parents are selfish cunts and left them behind for yet another adult only holiday 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What a utter shambles of a trip, cudnt call it a holiday coz it was free, I’ve been to Abu Dhabi,,had a friend teaching there for yrs so I headed over for a week,
I liked it, much more slower pace of life to Dubai, which I like too,
but as stated before, never ever ever ever , would make me even look at something they try and flog, I think pr trips are the most insincere form of advertisement
All u have to do it google things to do in Abu Dhabi and all these attractions come up, I don’t need a balding , fame hungry narcissistic git and his sour cow wife to show me where to go on holiday,
This would have done nothing for tourism for Abu Dhabi,
The mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Flappys back on the repeat ads 🙄. I wonder if she’ll go MIA again once home? I’m calling this cat food brand an upcoming freebie for her. They started following her and she then followed them back straight away. No doubt messaged them and explained what a fantastic influencer she is, who would love to showcase their products to her thousands of followers. If they also provided her with a discount code, she knows loads of people would purchase because she’s so influential 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually where are the bloody cats??? Run little furbies, run for ur lives, Purdy already tried before he was apprehended, much to his disgust I’m sure 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually where are the bloody cats??? Run little furbies, run for ur lives, Purdy already tried before he was apprehended, much to his disgust I’m sure 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Like the kids, she’ll happily use them for ads but also like with the kids, will duck off at any given opportunity to leave them behind 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is she taking the piss now? Is she trying to say that the skin product she’s advertising (yet again) in a short space of time, has now suddenly stopped her skin looking like this? Nope I’m reporting her for false advertising. This sort of thing really pisses me off. Young impressionable girls that suffer with acne could see this and believe this really is true. She deliberately shows photos like this to try and be relatable, when why all know she is anything but. She’s been using these products supposedly on and off for over two years now, well that’s how long she’s been advertising them, and whoosh her skin has now miraculously cleared up 🤥 duck off Sophie you lying bleep.
What disgusts me the most is, she knows what it’s like to feel self conscious of your skin and she’s using that to try and trick other people to buy something she’s getting paid for 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
I just thought the same Jeanie.Stupid witch has had loads of expensive beauty treatments to reduce her scarring.How about you stay out of the sun and get your bony arse to doctors to sort your skin out.Shameful she’s now saying this cream helped her as we all know it does duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s ridiculous, she must have had hundreds of different products on her face just in the last year and basically had loads of her skint burnt off 🙈🙈 bleeping hate “influencers”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s ridiculous, she must have had hundreds of different products on her face just in the last year and basically had loads of her skint burnt off 🙈🙈 bleeping hate “influencers”
Yes twice she had treatment but her skin was red raw! What a scammer she’ll do anything for free or grab any ad/aff link. Last time she raved about something it was a matter of days when she asked for any recommendations because of her spots. She can’t keep up with her 💩 lies

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just thought the same Jeanie.Stupid witch has had loads of expensive beauty treatments to reduce her scarring.How about you stay out of the sun and get your bony arse to doctors to sort your skin out.Shameful she’s now saying this cream helped her as we all know it does duck all.
I’ve just written a full length essay about it to ASA. I’m raging. It’s bad enough when she lies about things being ads, when they’re not and not marking things correctly, but this is blatant false advertising and she’s needs pulling up on it.
Now she back to trying to up her engagement again ⬇ The stuck up witch seriously needs to start reading the room 🤬 Why would anyone want to ask her anything? She runs a supposed travel account and has been on allegedly freebie to a ‘luxury’ resort but hasn’t even mentioned it on there. bleeping scammer 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No doubt Fakey will be in a major mood when he’s back home and back to his real life with no job and real responsibilities. We’ll probably see an anxiety post plus him filming in the gym. I’d manage to find a teeny tiny bit of respect for him if the lazy bleep got himself a proper job. I feel for Gail. He’s only a child and these morons are ruining him. Yanked out or thrown out of nursery and his development is solely in the hands of these two morons. He has no hope.

• Heart
Twitter is on it again 😂 I’m surprised he’s not sharing his appearance from 35,000ft up 🙄
Bingo on him filming himself and Spud watching it tomorrow, to put on his stories. Especially the fact Leo is appearing as well 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No doubt Fakey will be in a major mood when he’s back home and back to his real life with no job and real responsibilities. We’ll probably see an anxiety post plus him filming in the gym. I’d manage to find a teeny tiny bit of respect for him if the lazy bleep got himself a proper job. I feel for Gail. He’s only a child and these morons are ruining him. Yanked out or thrown out of nursery and his development is solely in the hands of these two morons. He has no hope.
I remember in lockdown a lady, who had a successful career in west end musicals, suddenly found herself with no earnings due to being self-employed. She and her partner got themselves a large van and did Evri/Amazon deliveries. It shows how stuck up and deluded both Fakey and Flappy are when it comes to his so-called career. Nothing wrong in admitting he is doing something on the side to keep the cash coming in, after all there's only so much money the parents will have. He loves the gym so why not be a PT? What happened to his yoga? That didn't last very long! Neither did her designing course!

• Heart
Reactions: 25