Jake Quickenden #107 DJ Dicksplat's in da house. He's an absolute twat with a Beard for a spouse 🌈

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember his awful mum saying she should have a blue tick as has more followers than some that have one.Sad bunch of losers and only Matt comes across as a nice decent person.Maybe she’s selling up to help twit head out with his mortgage repayments 🤣As how they afford it all when neither has a job baffles me.

Reactions: 14
State of that kid's hair. It still looks a mess.

Oh look, an appearance from MJ!

img2 (7).jpeg
img2 (8).jpeg
img2 (9).jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, I'm riddled with Jamaican rum and even the cameraman couldn't be fucked with him.

The Nose obviously stayed at home with the Goblin.

I'm having a gander on TikTok.

Shabba!

That bleeping syrup! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 3009180
View attachment 3009181
---
That bleeping syrup wants to go away.

Far, far away from Bognor Regis.

View attachment 3009186
---

Fjck me. Sorry about the spelling errors. 90% prof Jamaicam rum here. 😂😂😂😂 🤪🤪🤪
It looks like he couldn’t be bothered to glue his wig on properly. Or as if he added more hair clips to his syrup.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh, just catching up. So he's announced MasterChef and bought nearly 10,000 bots. What an absolutely sad little bleep.

img2 (1).jpeg
img2 (2).jpeg
img2 (3).jpeg
img2 (4).jpeg
img2 (5).jpeg
img2 (6).jpeg
img2 (10).jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So he's gained almost 10,000 followers overnight 😵‍ I've had a look and majority are bots. Sad sad man. With all these new followers his engagement should go up 🤔
The bellend was scared his followers would drop below the famous 1m mark (in his head only) as he slept. How sad to buy followers before going to bed, saying that he is so tapped in the head he prolly woke up in the middle of the night to do so.

• Haha
Found this video of a previous cooking effort. 🙄
Brilliant find! In the Wiki it will go!

duck me, has he aged badly since 2015!
---
The bellend was scared his followers would drop below the famous 1m mark (in his head only) as he slept. How sad to buy followers before going to bed, saying that he is so tapped in the head he prolly woke up in the middle of the night to do so. .
Probably has nightmares about it. bleep. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope he's on the same MC episode as Vito from SCD 😂
If there’s any clue in the order he followed others that are appearing, the first ones he followed, all on the same day, were Danielle Harold, Tamer Hassan, Christine McGuinness and Emma Thynn, so they might be who he’s with to start with. He did start following a few others a bit later but I’m hoping that doesn’t mean he got past the 1st round 🤞🏻
If anything is guarantee to make viewers switch off, it will be him and McGuinness on the same episode. Both desperate for attention, both love the camera (and themselves) far too much and both love a pity party 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If there’s any clue in the order he followed others that are appearing, the first ones he followed, all on the same day, were Danielle Harold, Tamer Hassan, Christine McGuinness and Emma Thynn, so they might be who he’s with to start with. He did start following a few others a bit later but I’m hoping that doesn’t mean he got past the 1st round 🤞🏻
If anything is guarantee to make viewers switch off, it will be him and McGuinness on the same episode. Both desperate for attention, both love the camera (and themselves) far too much and both love a pity party 🤢
It will be a shitshow. He turns everything he does into absolute tit.

• Heart