Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already posted his comment on love island today 😳He really is like some stupid bloke in his twenties who gets all giddy that freaks like his comments.All these little gigs he’s got won’t pay the bills.Both heading to no where and how he thinks it’s normal not to work at his age pisses me off.His mum the same sat on her arse face like a slapped arse talking tit day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where the duck is Flaps, so much for her talking to us more this year🤣🤣🤣 no stories today, barely posted since she came back from Benidorm last Monday, apart from his shite yogurt reel with Gail

Fakey jumping over those squares at the gym, foot healed then is it, thought Zelda said he had to wear the boot for 6 weeks🤥🤥🤥what a load of old tit. Socceraid was a big bag of wank for him😂😂😂 should have stayed at home🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
If he’s getting paid for the gigs I wonder why his management don’t tell him to advertise it on his social media. I know he thinks it’s beneath him but as I say he’s getting paid for it so us Tattlers always find out about it! It’s not as if he’s getting any other work
Let’s be honest he’s way down the pecking order with his management 😂 What I don’t understand is how these gigs pay his bills when he’s having to pay both Off Limits and Polly. Also the hair and beauty awards and that festival at the weekend were both arranged by the manager he had before he went to OL, so did he pay him as well? Imagine paying your old management company, your current management and a publicist and you still struggle to get any work 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See he's gone to mummy's his bank account obviously needs a top up feel for Matt coming home from a hard day's graft and that lazy cow serves up a slice of pizza and some oven fries no reason why she can't do a nice spaghetti bolognese or a lasagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s at his mums with Leo and of course filming them like it’s play time at the zoo_Of for my third night shift feeling deranged and so tired my brain won’t work😳Definitely fallen out with his wooden spoon of a wife and took of to see his biggest fan and his only fan Zelda🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d be fuming if my kids snatched food off my plate, he’s so rude. All in front of son as well, his behaviour at his parent’s house is beyond childish, it’s rude obnoxious. I would be ashamed if my adult children behaved like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Funny Zelda didn’t mention he was coming? Do we know that Flappys definitely not there as well? Zelda said she was looking after Spud while those 2 went away but was going to their house. Maybe they’ve changed it and she’s now looking after him at hers instead?
Otherwise he obviously needs money or mummy content

• Heart
Just pathetic to take food from his mums plate! Can see Matt has died a little inside when rat boy is there!

check out the person who he’s followed today below Yorkshire wildlife park. Someone asked him to do a shoutout to his mum at Soccer Aid 😂 At least someone recognised him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like the Beard has sent him packing! If somebody had messed about with the food on my plate like that, I would have made sure that I never missed his hand with that utensil.

What a rude, immature prick. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks as if Zelda has got NikNak a little bug detecting kit. At least she gives him time & chances to learn new things, unlike Fake & his gormless wife. Horrible to touch his mum's food like that pity she didn't actually stab him with the knife. What an odd tea though for 2 older adults, no salad or veg. Did he just suddenly turn up with NikNak unannounced, seems very odd him hovering there while they eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Parenting requires more than a quick 2 minute session in the sheets. He’s not bright enough to realise that parenting is about creating a decent human being and teaching boundaries, discipline, manners, he clearly thinks parenting it lying in a bed asking his child what noises animals make or who he loves, rather than teaching him basic skills. To be honest there’s no home for Leo, crap parents leads to crap adult behaviour.

• Heart
OMFG he said "NUTRITIONOUS" 😂 😂 😂 😂 Thick bleep.

And how rude filming them as they had their tea.

If someone tried lifting food off my plate they'd end up in A&E

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s a twit. Remember he pinched Zelda’s cake at the garden centre and poor Leo was traumatised? He thinks he’s funny but he isn’t. If they’re happy being filmed eating that’s fine but they don’t seem comfortable. More fool them allowing him to post it

• Sick
Flapz not been seen again for days now his at mummy's so wondering if she's had/having more work done ?

He sounds so Nasal on the bug finding video again,it's often been mentioned on here and that nobody can understand him when he sings so maybe that's why the strap on nose thingy 🤔
His going to run out of things to blame his lack of success on soon

Matt hates him doesn't he lol 😆

• Haha
DoorMatt can barely hide his contempt for Fakey. Those portions looked very small, particularly for a man who goes out to work every day. Is it likely that Fakey just turned up unannounced at tea time and they had to split their pizza and chips into dinner for four people? Wonder if he's had a massive barney with Flapz?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.