Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
I think he will really struggle with RSABT because it's not some huge production with a big cast and musical numbers. I've looked at previous reviews of the play and it appears to be a very small cast, no big fancy sets. A very stripped-back production.

He's playing a lead role which means A LOT of lines to learn and he's going to need to learn some acting skills FAST. No song and dance numbers to hide behind, no ability to ad-lib like in panto. He can't act his way out of a paper bag.

I think it will be a disaster and the critics will tear him apart.
Oh so no singing and dancing this is a serious acting part then. Well if he had the sense he’d take this as an opportunity to show he is able to act but I didn’t think that will be the case. He’s not advertised it yet?

Reactions: 12

VC10

VIP Member
They should have kept Gail in nursery to at least have some routine. Although I still believe he was ‘expelled’ due to bad behaviour……”mine, mine, mine”. He can’t share with others just like his dad.
And " eeek eek eeeek"

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
She either hopes he’ll get his big break, or she’s that sad she sticks with him because she’s now got a child with him. He peddles with the great dad story even though realistically he does the bare minimum. Maybe she hopes this new scam she’s doing will mean she can leave. Dream on flappy. She’s made her bed, she’s stuck with that loser sadly.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 03/06/24

Poor Leo does not know where the hell he is. He looks so vacant. Why can't Jake just greet him without filming it? Oh yes, he had to film it to show everybody that he had gone to the airport. 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Surprised they haven't been gifted Taylor Swift tickets for Liverpool, what with him being a massive star ...
---

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
More fool her if she is. Dumb bint. You would think she would keep her legs clamped shut. In reality, why be a ‘single’ mum to a 3rd child. She solo parents most of the time even when he’s in the house.
She's so dim, though .....

" AAAAAWWW GOUUUYSSSSS. A LUVERLEY BAYBEH..........."

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Gail either got asked to leave the nursery, they didn’t like having Gail’s needs picked up by nursery and took him out or the most likely, they could no longer afford it. Sad pathetic cunts.
I think it’s possibly all of the above 😂 but if I had to pick just one, could you imagine the nursery saying to F&F that Leo wasn’t developing as he should be? No way could either of them accept that but Fakey especially.

• Heart

Cinpab

Anyone seen this (apologies if it’s been spoke about haven’t been here for a while)
B74A7C28-56F5-40D2-AE4B-BE9FBE4FE8BA.png

• Haha
  • Sick

cazellie

VIP Member
Yep! Except Terry Wogan was an incredibly talented radio and television presenter. I adored his Janet and John skits, fucking hilarious!
He was brilliant I loved Terry. He liked a drink or two when he did Children In Need and every time the camera panned back to him after break from him presenting the wig would’ve changed and slightly wonky. I loved him on there!

JazzFan

VIP Member
Me watching celebrity Gogglebox knowing Fakey will never be on 😁😁😁😁😁
---
I think it’s possibly all of the above 😂 but if I had to pick just one, could you imagine the nursery saying to F&F that Leo wasn’t developing as he should be? No way could either of them accept that but Fakey especially.
That would be highly odd as last parents night nursery fakey told us Leo is advanced 😉

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Brilliant title by @Cleopops with inspiration from @Hayze2384 and @trine.

New thread just in time for Fakey’s star turn ‘supporting’ Soccer Aid, not actually playing again this year. He had a not quite headline slot at a free local festival, only thing is it was a 5 hour drive for him so he probably spent any appearance fee on petrol. Father’s Day next weekend so he’s ramping up the grief content in preparation. Still unemployed.

Flappy’s long awaited announcement was that she’d joined the same travel MLM as all the other instahuns, she then did a fantastic job of showcasing her new scam venture with a completely underwhelming few days in Benidorm. Still no jeans reel.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-quickenden-105-he-really-is-the-turd-that-just-wont-flush.45381/
Hahaha excellent thread title and re cap all. 🥰xxx

• Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
It’s going to be hard keeping up with the comments on the Masterchef post 😂 wonder how long until he sarcastically bites back at someone on there🤭
I swear some people expect a listers or something on these shows. You don't go on them if you're really famous or successful as you don't need to. Plus the show has been on for years so they'll be running out of better known people. Sadly the newer generation of 'celebs' are YouTubers and influencers in the main. I accept I won't have heard of some of the people on Strictly or IACGMOoH now as I don't follow things like love island etc. TBF the only one on the pic of 4 I hadn't heard of was the comedian. I've heard OJ on radio 2 and used to like the Sugarbabes. I haven't watched celeb MasterChef for years as the cooking standard was usually pretty poor but may have to make an exception this year to see how he takes Greg and John's criticism lol

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
Same I love that film! Why ruin it?? A play version would be shit IMO and wouldn’t interest me as it would ruin the film version but I can see that there is money to be made by doing this! it’s basically him doing TFM play version again in 2025 😴 I thought he wanted to be on TV? He’s not getting anywhere, same old shit! Still doing plays eh Fakey? He can’t accept he is never going to get on TV or film!
I saw a play version of it in a small theatre many years ago. It was really good - a kind of stripped down version. I loved it, although Fakey had nothing to do with it :)

Reactions: 11