Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
“You Dirty, Mucky, filthy, lying, fucking bastard of a husband, I HATE YOU” …. This will expose him.
George Costigan was superb in this film, but he’s an amazing character actor.

I was on Twitter earlier & saw it.
The promo shot reminds me of the kid called Brick from The Middle & the other post made me laugh - I’ll try and upload it, otherwise give it a watch.

Hope everyone is good ❤
🤣🤣🤣 Good old Brick..Use to love the middle..Too funny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I'm picturing the scene -

Greg Wallace to John Torode - *whispering* "Why's that dickhead taken his top off?"
John Torode - "Fuck knows, mate, but I can smell him from here"

GW - "Well, Jake, what have you made today and why did you choose this particular recipe?"
JQ - " I'm making herby creamy tomto chicken penne and..."
JT (interrupting) - "Is that an empty HelloFresh box in the bin?"
JQ (pouting) - "No. Anyway, mate, as I was saying, I made this peng dish today because my dad died and he really liked chicken. And pasta."
GW - "Oh I'm sorry to hear your father passed away, this must be a difficult time for you"
JQ - "To be honest bruv he died in 2008, I'm doing it for my dead brother mostly though"
JT - "Oh that's terrible, Jake, when did your brother pass?"
JQ - "Twelve years ago bruv. He liked chicken too. I think he liked pasta, can't really remember"

JT and GW exchange glances.

GW - "This is an interesting garnish, Jake, can you talk us through it?"
JQ - "They're CBD gummies bruv, so you chillax while you eat your chicken. Clever, ent it? Use my code JAKE50 for fifty percent off..."
JT - " Jake this is the BBC, advertising isn't allowed"
JQ - " Well that's pretty shit isn't it? Not fair, don't give me grief, I've even had fucking MASTERCHEF 2024 WINNER tattooed on me already, can't you make an exception for me bro?"
GW - "Please stop swearing!"

* some time later*

JT - "We're really impressed with what you've all created here but unfortunately someone will be going home today. That person is.....Jake"

*audible sigh of relief in studio from contestants and crew*

Cameraman to production runner *whispers* "Thank fuck for that, he fucking stinks and those turkey teef keep causing a glare when I'm filming"

JQ - "That's not fucking right, bruv! Why you booting me off? You paid me to do this, you gotta get your money's worth mate! What if I gave you all my HelloFresh discount codes? Or a blow job?"

Production Manager (on walkie talkie) - "Security to studio 5, please. Immediately"
👏👏👏 with huge 😂

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
I'm picturing the scene -

Greg Wallace to John Torode - *whispering* "Why's that dickhead taken his top off?"
John Torode - "Fuck knows, mate, but I can smell him from here"

GW - "Well, Jake, what have you made today and why did you choose this particular recipe?"
JQ - " I'm making herby creamy tomto chicken penne and..."
JT (interrupting) - "Is that an empty HelloFresh box in the bin?"
JQ (pouting) - "No. Anyway, mate, as I was saying, I made this peng dish today because my dad died and he really liked chicken. And pasta."
GW - "Oh I'm sorry to hear your father passed away, this must be a difficult time for you"
JQ - "To be honest bruv he died in 2008, I'm doing it for my dead brother mostly though"
JT - "Oh that's terrible, Jake, when did your brother pass?"
JQ - "Twelve years ago bruv. He liked chicken too. I think he liked pasta, can't really remember"

JT and GW exchange glances.

GW - "This is an interesting garnish, Jake, can you talk us through it?"
JQ - "They're CBD gummies bruv, so you chillax while you eat your chicken. Clever, ent it? Use my code JAKE50 for fifty percent off..."
JT - " Jake this is the BBC, advertising isn't allowed"
JQ - " Well that's pretty shit isn't it? Not fair, don't give me grief, I've even had fucking MASTERCHEF 2024 WINNER tattooed on me already, can't you make an exception for me bro?"
GW - "Please stop swearing!"

* some time later*

JT - "We're really impressed with what you've all created here but unfortunately someone will be going home today. That person is.....Jake"

*audible sigh of relief in studio from contestants and crew*

Cameraman to production runner *whispers* "Thank fuck for that, he fucking stinks and those turkey teef keep causing a glare when I'm filming"

JQ - "That's not fucking right, bruv! Why you booting me off? You paid me to do this, you gotta get your money's worth mate! What if I gave you all my HelloFresh discount codes? Or a blow job?"

Production Manager (on walkie talkie) - "Security to studio 5, please. Immediately"
He liked chicken… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
That stupid Amy child’s started one to yesterday.All scammers and flaps just jumping on the band wagon.Incoming photo of spud at 7 probably and he will be back commenting on love island.Sad idiot and why is his wife hiding yet again she really is as weird as him.Could hear her in the background saying Leo had money for toys😳😳

cazellie

VIP Member
Is it today DJ Dickhead is off for his butlins weekender?
I’ll do my bit and keep the eyes peeled fakeys he’s not far from my neck of the woods ☠
#DJDickhead 💀 ⚰
---
The state of Leo’s hair this morning.Did he kick of and they didn’t finish it.That child is such a brat and he thinks it’s funny that he’s such a aggressive little shit.
I reckon Fakey thinks it must look cute getting a hug from the feral one but it just looks like he’s attacking him in between gawping at the TV

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The security guys face says it all! Fakey looks a right twat as far as I’m concerned! Is he watching with Freddie or have they got a curfew so that scammer Dopey can finally do us that jeans reel? Also, surely if your a travel guru, shouldn’t she be promoting the arse out of it?
Might want to delete the post that’s got your profile pic at bottom 👍🏻

• Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
Let’s see if flaps posts a gushing story to father of the year.No wonder they didn’t post leo’s hair cut it looks no different.Why would he post his son in his underwear hitting him with that cardboard tube.Nothing funny about it whatsoever just shows what a brat Leo is.
To show his son is wearing pants and not a nappy..;)

• Sick
I know at my sons nursery you only got so many free holiday days a year. So if you took your kids out more than that you still had to lay if they weren't there. So wondering if cos they are away a few times a year they have pulled him out. Its obvs they couldn't afford nursery, neither of them work. I always thought he just went to the David Lloyd one!!
---

She looks like she's got a bump in the pic but she's that tiny she could have just ate.
I can't stop zooming in thinking I can see a bump now you've said that 🤣. Does anyone know has Flaps been posting daily stories in the last week or so just wondering if she's blocked me too lol because I haven't seen anything? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9