Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Flappy is definitely in the background of Fakeys last story where Leo’s having his hair cut. I wonder if she’s had even more work done and that why she’s absent yet again on insta?
She’s hiding cos she has nothing to offer on Insta. Her ‘new travel business’ is bringing in peanuts.
---
Gail has a face that only a mother could love. What a bloody miserable, spoilt child. I would have immediately got the clippers out big time instead of farting about.

This is an exclusive preview of the new shorter hairstyle. 😂😂

View attachment 2993997
View attachment 2993998
View attachment 2993999
Fakey’s voice defo irritates Fakey. He only smiled when Flapz spoke.
---
And so it begins 😴😴😴 If he struggles for a week before Fathers Day for somebody he lost 16 years ago, he needs fucking help. Pure attention seeking like every year. Seemed fine at Zelda’s, when they were at the zoo, he was taking the piss out of her and doing challenges 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he got a job, he wouldn’t have time to sit around feeling sorry for himself.
Pig ugly bellend. His face is so sun damaged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

mollyann

VIP Member
Is her so called scam holiday company just independent travel agents? Not sure what the hell her dumb arse followers think they will get from paying a monthly subscription.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This deluded, enabling old bint is as deluded as her wasteman, shitcunt son. Hopefully Nose has chucked RatBoy out.

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just a thought maybe he’s not sharing the ‘jobs’ he’s got coming up, because he doesn’t like the promo shots of him being used or he’s going to announce everything at the same time and then he can make out he’s inundated with work 😉 MC - already filmed, Buddy the elf - not til December and Bob - not til next year. Yep that’s loads of work and ‘exciting things’ (his words not mine) coming up.
The comments are still coming in thick and fast on the MC insta post. 95% not impressed with the cast at all. There’s too many new ones for me to screenshot them all 🤭

• Haha

suek307

Whilst he deserves this knob head , that bloody kid is an arsehole , they give him no boundaries 😡 makes me so mad 😠

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I swear some people expect a listers or something on these shows. You don't go on them if you're really famous or successful as you don't need to. Plus the show has been on for years so they'll be running out of better known people. Sadly the newer generation of 'celebs' are YouTubers and influencers in the main. I accept I won't have heard of some of the people on Strictly or IACGMOoH now as I don't follow things like love island etc. TBF the only one on the pic of 4 I hadn't heard of was the comedian. I've heard OJ on radio 2 and used to like the Sugarbabes. I haven't watched celeb MasterChef for years as the cooking standard was usually pretty poor but may have to make an exception this year to see how he takes Greg and John's criticism lol
I agree with a lot of them querying the use of the word ‘celebrity’ but also appreciate in this day and age, the term celebrity is used a lot looser than it was, say even 10 years ago and that’s totally down to the rise in popularity of social media. It’s clear they’re struggling to get contestants cos that’s why it has taken them 12 years to ask him 😂 I just hope SCD never ever get that desperate 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
I wish I’d been there. As he walked on stage, I’d have shouted “make some noise” with my back to the stage, filming and eye fucking myself to catch his reaction in the background. The video would be posted on my social media with him tagged in with a caption like “my best mate fakey. The main man. My brother from another mother” Hash tags attached Would be #celebritymasterchef #socceraid #thismorning #strictly #mma Irony being I’m more likely to get signed up for one than him.

anyone fancy coming with me to the next low key festival he is at 🤣
10000% he’d call you a troll for the #brother 😂

What’s with calling Freddie little G? I suppose anything is better than half kid 🤦‍♀️

Think I might have been able to load it😅
I'm gutted I can't physically see naff all he gets up too now unless one of you lovely lot upload something since cry baby blocked me, I was managing to see stuff through Flaps before but now she hardly uploads anything of herself even nevermind of Dickhead! 😭

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
What an absolute saddo 😂😂 he thinks commenting every night is gonna get him a slot on After Sun! If he loves Love Island so much and is a super fan he’s gonna have to keep commenting all summer and he will look proper sad when he doesn’t get on tv to talk about it!

he soon gave up on his story commentary though didn’t he? 😂 what a sad fucker clapping back on love island official insta page.
I seen this..sad cunt! He just can't help himself can he 🤣

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
I cant wait to see what he wears on masterchef.
In the normal one don't they have to make it through the first round to get a apron ? So he might not actually have a apron :ROFLMAO:

I hope who ever did the line up for the mc zeleb special has a rolickung of some one higher because its terrible

• Haha