Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 05/06/24

Now he's actually filming himself giving Sophie, who has the face of a smacked arse, some cheap garage flowers. WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The kid probably won't be in school much, either because he's been suspended, he pulls sickies or is taken out for holidays - I can see him turning into a nasty piece of work the older he gets, just like his father! 😠
It’s not like Fakey not to acknowledge himself being on TV, he was defo one of the first out 😂
8i<<loopy
What a fucking prize twat.

Imagine being related to it?
Zeldas a prize twat too though! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t they get some free hours now? I don’t know how it works but I’m sure somebody on here that knows, said they’d be entitled to a few hours a week? If it’s cost, what sort of a parent has plastic/cosmetic surgery, which wasn’t essential, and pays for that instead of your child’s development? I mean were skiing and the Bahamas necessary trips? For parents their priorities are all wrong. I really hope she isn’t pregnant again. I know it would be a shitshow for us to watch but they can’t look after the 2 they’ve got and it wouldn’t be fair on Fred and Leo or the new child, to be brought up by two people that will always put their needs before their kids.
They would be entitled to 30 free hours a WEEK! So why would he not be in there?

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
And of course cunt face has commented on love island.He really is a sad individual who’s entire life is spend online.No work for weeks a wife in hiding and a three year old feral child.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thanks for recap and making the new thread @plattyjoobs 😊 let’s see how many pages we get through for Soccer Aid later 😂 He’ll probably stay silent now just to prove a point to Tattle 😂 Nah that’s never going to happen. He’ll be tagging and trying to get as many selfies with actual celebs as possible.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
no wonder he’s not sharing that poster he looks a right bellend.

I can’t believe that he’s ashamed of getting an acting job though, even if it is shite! I’m sure there’s plenty of actors who would be happy to do it so why he thinks it’s beneath him I’ll never know.

One step closer to that big Netflix series he reckons he’s gonna get l!
Thing is, this is now his signature pose and he thinks he looks good 🤮 When he finally admits he’s doing this, he’ll make a point of saying how proud he is, that it’s his first ‘proper’ lead acting role and it’s a good start to his acting ‘career’ 🙄 He’s got to sugar coat it somehow 😉 He thought TFM was beneath him, so how he’s going to explain this one, when the theatres in this tour are a lot smaller and less known than the ones they performed in for that 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
For my own sanity I take breaks from this waste of space bellend, so I'm well behind.

Does he genuinely, hand on heart believe that he is a good dad?
The way Leo is neglected?
The way he treats Fred?
The lack of any work ethic or good example of any sort?

I could add 100 more things but I'll leave it at that.
I agree totally with you. She's as bad as him as well in that regard but I also think deluded in how she thinks he loves her. He doesn't.

• Heart