Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zelda, on a Friday when Matt gets home through the door......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

lQmy7T.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Puns for daysssss you lots have cracked me up today and I bow to your greatness

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That one's a belter!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
---

Friday night chippy tea money...
I bet they only order one meal and share it.

I have honestly NEVER seen a man sit down to a slice of pizza and a few oven chips for dinner after a full day's work! She's at home all day, every day ffs.

Has she ever even worked because she is a parasite on DoorMatt big time. He is a damn fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Flappys back with a foodspring β€˜ad’. Never seen anybody do a food reel and tell people they have to comment on it, for her to give them the recipe. Is she really that desperate for engagement - sad bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a mess that child looks.His tan is disgusting seeing they have been back for weeks.Looks like she didn’t tag along with the warm up act at Butlins🀣
IMG_0010.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.