Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one for a cup of tea from the tea-urn while Im there......? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure he'll rustle up a side order of a few slices of garlic dead too!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope no-one brandishes a loaf of brown-bread at him, whilst filming πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ The programme with jakey on it will be
sponsored by.......

coop-funeral-plan-review.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This thread is on fire today πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ thanks for the laughs everyone πŸ₯° Now all we need is footage of him at Butlins and that’s my weekend made πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello All,

I am currently in the Cannes (it’s work) but anyway, I am sat in a group of people (a few bore me) so I thought I’ll have a peak at my phone, took a mouthful of wine whilst reading the last few pages of the thread, started laughing, which caused me to have bleeping NOSE bubble of snot, choked more & the whole table just were in a panic I was choking, a man on another table came over to assist me. (So embarrassing, this has happened before though).

I was choking laughing at Dead & Butter pudding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I couldn’t tell anyone that.

Needed to share this. Sooo funny.
Hugs to all you funny fuckers - made my day ❀

(mortified though)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And 8am and it’s up 🀒 β€˜made to be a dad’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Now we know why he’s not worked this week. He’s spent the time editing that reel together πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
For my own sanity I take breaks from this waste of space bellend, so I'm well behind.

Does he genuinely, hand on heart believe that he is a good dad?
The way Leo is neglected?
The way he treats Fred?
The lack of any work ethic or good example of any sort?

I could add 100 more things but I'll leave it at that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have never watched CM before so can someone tell me how it differs from Masterchef? Im defo watching it this year of course.
I’ve only watched CM a couple of times but not in recent years. It’s a few episodes with one group of celebs, usually shown in one week. Then the next week another group. I think two (?) go through to semi-finals in another week then the sixth and final week is the finals. Something along those lines but correct me if I’m wrong. So if Fakey was only missing from TFM a week I’m guessing he didn’t get past the first round? Or the next stage was filmed further down the line and he managed to keep quiet as to where he was?

Reactions: 14
For my own sanity I take breaks from this waste of space bellend, so I'm well behind.

Does he genuinely, hand on heart believe that he is a good dad?
The way Leo is neglected?
The way he treats Fred?
The lack of any work ethic or good example of any sort?

I could add 100 more things but I'll leave it at that.
I agree totally with you. She's as bad as him as well in that regard but I also think deluded in how she thinks he loves her. He doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.