Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please get Grief Wellington into the next thread title please 🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly I’m cringing for her. 159 likes on her reel which tells the true story. More comments than usual because not only did people have to comment to get her recipe, she’s now replying to them all to say she’s DMing it to them 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tragic is what I would call flaps life.Her sons look like tramps and her husband now doing ads for flash🤣His socks are filthy and those beige bleeping trousers must stink🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jake Quickenden #107 Grief Wellington's the name & Virtue-Griefing's the game....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tragic is what I would call flaps life.Her sons look like tramps and her husband now doing ads for flash🤣His socks are filthy and those beige bleeping trousers must stink🤢🤢🤢
Loving how he’s now turning the likes off of his ‘ads’ straight away 😂 Funny that for someone who calls himself a singer/actor/presenter, he’s actually no more than a glorified salesperson on Instagram now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.