Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear some people expect a listers or something on these shows. You don't go on them if you're really famous or successful as you don't need to. Plus the show has been on for years so they'll be running out of better known people. Sadly the newer generation of 'celebs' are YouTubers and influencers in the main. I accept I won't have heard of some of the people on Strictly or IACGMOoH now as I don't follow things like love island etc. TBF the only one on the pic of 4 I hadn't heard of was the comedian. I've heard OJ on radio 2 and used to like the Sugarbabes. I haven't watched celeb MasterChef for years as the cooking standard was usually pretty poor but may have to make an exception this year to see how he takes Greg and John's criticism lol
I would gag if he is kicked off first (as we kinda feel was the case). That particular week of filming he was crying ‘mental health’. Although 99% of things he says are lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would gag if he is kicked off first (as we kinda feel was the case). That particular week of filming he was crying ‘mental health’. Although 99% of things he says are lies.
I know they probably condense the filming and maybe film a few eps a day or something but if he was only AWOL for a short time then I reckon he did go out early doors

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never watched CM before so can someone tell me how it differs from Masterchef? Im defo watching it this year of course.

Reactions: 8
That kid's hair still looks such a mess. All packed for the Butlin's Weekender are you RatBoy for your 10 minute appearance? Let's hope somebody films it.

---
Dead and butter pudding
Apple Die.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These have bleeping killed me hahahahahahaa Grief wellington is my favourite 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.