Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically he wishes his dad was around to see what an amazing dad he (thinks) he is honestly the ego on this bloke is just unreal kid is a nasty little shitbag who is behind in his development by about a year and a lot of that is on him I reckon he's the one who has done all the putting on TV and giving him food to keep him quiet because he is too bone idle to deal with tantrums or discipline and no doubt the kid crying would trigger his anxiety ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 25
Just seen Kirk norcross post for his late dad,nice and simple and about his dad, this fuckwit has such an unhealthy and uncontrollable need for strangers validation, that every post he disguises as genuine, is all to benefit him and stroke his horrid ego

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I canโ€™t get over the vacant look on Warwick when he turned up at the airport why are they not doing anything about it

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Fred is only rolled out as a photo opportunity for this spineless prick.No posts from flaps for the absent father who spent most of the year pretending to work while on a jolly.Never thanks Matt or anyone itโ€™s just pity party and look at me as usual.

Reactions: 20
So the beard has posted and said she's so grateful that he always puts them first I would say that is either a joke or he wrote the post himself the only one who comes first second and third with Jake is Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the beard has posted and said she's so grateful that he always puts them first I would say that is either a joke or he wrote the post himself the only one who comes first second and third with Jake is Jake
Fatherโ€™s Day or April fools day, if she wrote that sheโ€™s a delulu bint ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Heโ€™s not worthy of a post just a few pictures of him and the kids looking burnt to a crisp.Bet she hates him and was forced to show some appreciation for the wanker of the year๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 16
Being a dad means that much to him he's left Leo and buggered off to the gym! No doubt the dad of the year act will come out later while he sits eyefucking the camera

• Sick
  • Haha
That prick loves nobody but himself.Usually the partner puts a post up but no knob head does one himself๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃDesperate and pathetic excuse of a man.
Letโ€™s not forget as well, last year on Mothers Day he did a post on himself saying what a good dad he is ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Wow
And 8am and itโ€™s up ๐Ÿคข โ€˜made to be a dadโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Now we know why heโ€™s not worked this week. Heโ€™s spent the time editing that reel together ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
I never even wished my dad happy father's day on Instagram or Facebook when he was alive as he wasn't on there. I'd tell him in person. He died two years ago and I still don't feel the need to put some attention seeking post on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They should have kept Gail in nursery to at least have some routine. Although I still believe he was โ€˜expelledโ€™ due to bad behaviourโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€mine, mine, mineโ€. He canโ€™t share with others just like his dad.
I wonder if nursery spoke to them about leos' development, behaviour and concerns they had and dumb and dumber didn't like it and they took him out?!

I think he's had a darker dyed syrup nailed to his nut. Always a mistake when older men try & stay as dark as their younger years, it stands out like a sore thumb. So Flaps thinks he always puts them first?? I think Tattle has enough receipts to show that he doesn't, quite the opposite starting with 'kiss-gate.'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah at their usual freebie dinner out ๐Ÿ˜‚ sad fucks.

he really is a delusional fool to think that heโ€™s a good dad! Iโ€™m not saying it just because I donโ€™t like him but I think heโ€™s a rubbish dad lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.